Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
181
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

181 Views
Message 11 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

Just wait. Maybe in 10 or 15 years along with billions of our dollars we’ll hear the results of his witch hunt-no collusion, but he (Trump) did shave a stroke off one of his golf rounds.


 

 

The Mueller report has not even been released yet and how many Trump orbiteers have been indicted?  You guys have a REALLY high bar for witch hunts. 

 

BTW, remember when Trump said he would be too busy for golf? Every day, kids. He golfs every day.


The topic is improper and probable illegal partisanship within the Obama Administration and you want to talk about unrelated illegalities of the past and golf.

 

And then - "He golfs every day". How weak must your argument be that you have resort to such "inaccuracies".


Pretty darn weak because I absolutely love pointing out things like the Church calling Trump a "Baby Christian" and then finding out about how he was boinking and paying off porn stars.  

 

Or when he promised he would be too busy to vacation (once a year) and then flies to Florida every weekend. 

 

Or when he promised to eliminate the debt and then, what, tripled it? 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
181
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
177
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

177 Views
Message 12 of 28

@Richva wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

Just wait. Maybe in 10 or 15 years along with billions of our dollars we’ll hear the results of his witch hunt-no collusion, but he (Trump) did shave a stroke off one of his golf rounds.


 

 

The Mueller report has not even been released yet and how many Trump orbiteers have been indicted?  You guys have a REALLY high bar for witch hunts. 

 

BTW, remember when Trump said he would be too busy for golf? Every day, kids. He golfs every day.


The topic is improper and probable illegal partisanship within the Obama Administration and you want to talk about unrelated illegalities of the past and golf.

 

And then - "He golfs every day". How weak must your argument be that you have resort to such "inaccuracies".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
177
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
211
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

211 Views
Message 13 of 28

"Among their texts was one concerning the so-called "insurance policy."...... Page was questioned at length about that text -- and essentially confirmed this referred to the Russia investigation while explaining that officials were proceeding with caution, concerned about the implications of the case while not wanting to go at "total breakneck speed" and risk burning sources as they presumed Trump wouldn't be elected anyway.

Further, she confirmed investigators only had a "paucity" of evidence at the start."

 

I have no doubt had dt not been elected the FBI would have continued to proceed with caution...while more than a scarcity of the evidence discovered and its implications continued to grow.  The "insurance policy" would not have been tossed into the trash can.

 

"Ohr later disclosed that he had met with Page at least twice in the fall of 2016 to describe what he was learning from Steele — and that they eventually connected him with Joe Pientka, who was leading the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election."

 

I really don't understand jim how you believe the natural course of multiple investigation's events/timelines inflict damages on Page or any other investigators.  This report from the Post (your 2nd link) is entirely reasonable and it is good to know more details.  That said, nothing changes for Mueller and dt's hires and friends continue to find themselves locked up.  TickTock.

 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
211
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
206
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

206 Views
Message 14 of 28

@fangoh45 wrote:

Just wait. Maybe in 10 or 15 years along with billions of our dollars we’ll hear the results of his witch hunt-no collusion, but he (Trump) did shave a stroke off one of his golf rounds.


 

 

The Mueller report has not even been released yet and how many Trump orbiteers have been indicted?  You guys have a REALLY high bar for witch hunts. 

 

BTW, remember when Trump said he would be too busy for golf? Every day, kids. He golfs every day.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
206
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
201
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

201 Views
Message 15 of 28

@Richva wrote:

The right is trying to hard to CYA before the facts of the Mueller investigation come out.  So much fake news, so little time. 


How manny times do we have to hear, “just wait, be patient”.

Will his findings or lack of be in our lifetime???

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
201
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
194
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

194 Views
Message 16 of 28

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:  LISA PAGE TESTIMONY: COLLUSION STILL UNPROVEN BY THE TIME OF MUELLER'S SPECIAL COUNSEL APPOINTMENT

 

 

Wow, this really is a "bombshell' revelation. No proof of collusion before mueller got his investigation started? Next we're gonna learn he hadn't charged or indicted anyone either. Lol


Just wait. Maybe in 10 or 15 years along with billions of our dollars we’ll hear the results of his witch hunt-no collusion, but he (Trump) did shave a stroke off one of his golf rounds.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
194
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
197
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

197 Views
Message 17 of 28

@williamb39198 wrote:

It’s funny that the right overlooks the fact that trump is trying to interfere with an investigation by firing a number of FBI and DOJ agents, for looking into questionable connections with enemy foreign powers.  

And is it against the law and a crime if FBI and DOJ officials have opinions of political candidates or those in office and even to communicate them. 

 

Never Forget


Look at the reasons for their firings and decide if it was the improper doing of their jobs or legitimate "looking into".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
197
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
196
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

196 Views
Message 18 of 28

@Richva wrote:

Looks to me like McCabe called it on this one. This is exactly what happened. 

 

 

McCabe confirmed recently that he rushed to open an investigation into whether Trump was working on behalf of the Russians shortly after Comey’s firing — and before Trump could install a handpicked replacement.

 


Yep, even though there was no reason for it, he wanted to make sure that the "Resistance" got it's constant headlines via investigations.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
196
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
180
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

180 Views
Message 19 of 28

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:  LISA PAGE TESTIMONY: COLLUSION STILL UNPROVEN BY THE TIME OF MUELLER'S SPECIAL COUNSEL APPOINTMENT

 

 

Wow, this really is a "bombshell' revelation. No proof of collusion before mueller got his investigation started? Next we're gonna learn he hadn't charged or indicted anyone either. Lol


The FBi had no proof of any "Russian collusion" before they used the Hillary opposition research material to get the FISA approval to spy on Americans - and, by the way, the other Party - and then came Mueller and still no proof of "Russian collusion". So, the Dems in the House now want to do more investigating.

 

Pure partisanship!!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
180
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
192
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

192 Views
Message 20 of 28

Of course is not against the law to express your political opinions  even if you are the President of this country. Trump does it all the time and he hasn't been fired.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
192
Views