Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families was developed by AARP to help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to obtain a free copy.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
138
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

138 Views
Message 1 of 28

@rk9152 ...the DOJ corrupted to the point of using opposition research as a vehicle to spy on the other Party.

 

 

Republican's opposition research into dt was getting a bit too hot to handle.  He was making gains and so, cowards that they are, they quickly tossed that research data to the Dems.  Who then did the right thing by making known through proper channels their concerns of possible...corrupt - irregularities.  The DOJ also did the right thing by following up on what they were continually learning about this candidate for the US presidency.  THEY did not run away from...the unpleasant, as many in the Grand Old Party did.

History remembers president elect dt not being at all interested in the entire body of US Intelligence.  How he made them his enemy instead of listening to them.  How he called out to Russia for their opposition research.  "Hope you find those missing emails."  Moron.  He avoided and demeaned our best and brightest, rule of law professionals - to his own peril because they were not dismissing him.  Not one bit.

The following is a thorough and impressive list that dt supporters may be interested in reviewing, just for old time's sake.

 

List of Republicans who opposed the 2016 Donald Trump presidential campaign

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Republicans_who_opposed_the_2016_Donald_Trump_presidential_cam...

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
138
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
159
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

159 Views
Message 2 of 28

@john258 

I did and it was quite satisfying!

repub collins may have messed up by releasing complete transcripts of testimony by FBI agents...only problem, it brought out that the agents were being truthful, and collins had egg on his face!

 

Country over party

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
159
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
162
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

162 Views
Message 3 of 28

Hope all watched TV this evening and saw the report where the former Reb. chairman of one of the house committees released the full transcript of Lisa Page and some others to the public. Guess what it shows. What the far right has been saying on line for months now is not true. Looks like the former chairman made an error. Now lets watch to see what the leaders tell the enablers to say. We should see a few weeks  of comedy.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
162
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
185
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

185 Views
Message 4 of 28

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   The topic is improper and probable illegal partisanship within the Obama Administration

 

 

You state that as if it's a fact, when there isn't a shred of credible evidence to support it.


Of course there id - Page, Strzok and the fired dudes tell the story.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
185
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
190
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

190 Views
Message 5 of 28

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   Yep, even though there was no reason for it, he wanted to make sure that the "Resistance" got it's constant headlines via investigations.

 

 

Right rk, what could there possibly be to warrant an investigation with Russians found in every nook and cranny of the Trump campaign? I mean really......nothing strange about that if you discount the fact that it's never happened in our history.


There appears to be a divergence of opinion here as to the  "Russian collusion" claims. I guess we will just have to wait for the Mueller report.

 

As to the last Presidential elections, you're right. We have never before seen the DNC fix the nomination or the DOJ corrupted to the point of using opposition research as a vehicle to spy on the other Party.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
190
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
198
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

198 Views
Message 6 of 28

@williamb39198 wrote:

Thoughts? Sure!

trump deserves every investigation that he is getting. All of the other accusations  against Page and others, by the right, are just smoke being thrown around to cloud the fact that trump is a crook, a wanna be dictator, and has no clue about running our government. 

Being President of the US is about helping citizens, not stealing from or taking advantage of!

 

Country over party


It appears that you have no problem with the partisan corruption of the DoJ. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on that.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
198
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
212
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

212 Views
Message 7 of 28

rk9152:   The topic is improper and probable illegal partisanship within the Obama Administration

 

 

You state that as if it's a fact, when there isn't a shred of credible evidence to support it.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
212
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
217
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

217 Views
Message 8 of 28

rk9152:   Yep, even though there was no reason for it, he wanted to make sure that the "Resistance" got it's constant headlines via investigations.

 

 

Right rk, what could there possibly be to warrant an investigation with Russians found in every nook and cranny of the Trump campaign? I mean really......nothing strange about that if you discount the fact that it's never happened in our history.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
217
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
227
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

227 Views
Message 9 of 28

Thoughts? Sure!

trump deserves every investigation that he is getting. All of the other accusations  against Page and others, by the right, are just smoke being thrown around to cloud the fact that trump is a crook, a wanna be dictator, and has no clue about running our government. 

Being President of the US is about helping citizens, not stealing from or taking advantage of!

 

Country over party

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
227
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
244
Views

Re: Lisa Page transcripts reveal details of anti-Trump ‘insurance policy,’ concerns over full-blown

244 Views
Message 10 of 28

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

Just wait. Maybe in 10 or 15 years along with billions of our dollars we’ll hear the results of his witch hunt-no collusion, but he (Trump) did shave a stroke off one of his golf rounds.


 

 

The Mueller report has not even been released yet and how many Trump orbiteers have been indicted?  You guys have a REALLY high bar for witch hunts. 

 

BTW, remember when Trump said he would be too busy for golf? Every day, kids. He golfs every day.


The topic is improper and probable illegal partisanship within the Obama Administration and you want to talk about unrelated illegalities of the past and golf.

 

And then - "He golfs every day". How weak must your argument be that you have resort to such "inaccuracies".


Pretty darn weak because I absolutely love pointing out things like the Church calling Trump a "Baby Christian" and then finding out about how he was boinking and paying off porn stars.  

 

Or when he promised he would be too busy to vacation (once a year) and then flies to Florida every weekend. 

 

Or when he promised to eliminate the debt and then, what, tripled it? 


Any thoughts on - The topic is improper and probable illegal partisanship within the Obama Administration?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
244
Views