Honored Social Butterfly

Lisa Page Slams Her Haters For Calling Her ‘Coup Plotter’

BY:  Jeannie Taer

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page popped onto Twitter Tuesday to reminisce of her time at the bureau she left two years ago today. Since then, she wrote, “I’ve lived a thousand lives and yet, everything is immovable the same.”

Further, Page acknowledged that many know her as the “insurance policy treason deep state traitorous **bleep** coup plotter.”

Lisa Page

@NatSecLisa

Yesterday was my two year anniversary of leaving the FBI. Two years have passed and I’ve lived a thousand lives and yet, everything is immovably the same.

Lisa Page

@NatSecLisa

Except that now I speak out. No doubt my haters wish it wasn’t so, but I do and I will and I am not going to stop. And yes, I know: insurance policy treason deep state traitorous **bleep** coup plotter. I know. It’s okay. I know.

Page, a vehemently anti-Trump figure, was part of an effort to weaponize the law enforcement and intelligence apparatus alongside to assure Trump would never get elected and later targeted him.

And that was also known as the “insurance policy” to “stop Trump,” which was discovered in text messages she sent to her then-lover former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok 2016.

Tuesday’s Twitter thread isn’t the first time Page has surfaced in the last two years. In fact, she’s been outspoken on the platform and has used it to tout herself as an innocent figure. As Sara A. Carter wrote in an earlier column, Page and others that were part of the setup “continue to act as if the world owes them something and they play out this crazy narrative in public appearances that stray far from the reality of the evidence that has been compiled against them.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Too Bad Lisa...  You are what you are.

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Once again, if anything bad happens to their little snowflake, the regressives cry TDS. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Once again, if anything bad happens to their little snowflake, the regressives cry TDS. 

The Art of The Whine

As in three year olds.  Pathetic losers.

Honored Social Butterfly

Oceanflower posted...

The Art of The Whine

As in three year olds. Pathetic losers.

=========================================================

Did you read this?

Do you care? If so why?

Page, a vehemently anti-Trump figure, was part of an effort to weaponize the law enforcement and intelligence apparatus alongside to assure Trump would never get elected and later targeted him.

And that was also known as the “insurance policy” to “stop Trump,” which was discovered in text messages she sent to her then-lover former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok 2016.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

KidBoy2: 

Did you read this?

Do you care? If so why?

Do you believe everything you read about Lisa Page, and if so, why?

Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 

So Stzrok was a notorious trump hater?

Did IG Horowitz state that, or is that a trump supporter opinion?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Kidboy2 posted:

Oceanflower posted...

The Art of The Whine

As in three year olds. Pathetic losers.

=========================================================

Did you read this?

Do you care? If so why?

------------------------------------

Why do you think that Jeannie Taer's opinion is more important that anyone else's?

Who is she that I should care about her opinion?

Honored Social Butterfly

jimc91:  Too Bad Lisa...  You are what you are.

Aside from riling the base like a nest of fire ants, I've never really understood what this woman did that was so bad they are still this angry two years later.

Honored Social Butterfly

She did nothing wrong. This is just the far right Trump lackies putting out junk for the enablers to pass on. Thinking people know it is junk, but the enablers think it is true.

Honored Social Butterfly

Junk it is. What they don’t like is her speaking out against the disrespect shown to the FBI by trump. 
In fact what the right is good at is to take stories out of context to fit there needs. 
If I remember correctly, Page and Strozk

certainly didn’t like trump, but they didn’t care for Hillary either...that’s certainly not taking sides. 

Honored Social Butterfly

williamb: 

If I remember correctly, Page and Strozk

certainly didn’t like trump, but they didn’t care for Hillary either...that’s certainly not taking sides.

Exactly. They expressed their personal opinions which is allowed, and for that the right has expended untold effort into demonizing them and turning them into public enemy # ? (they have too many enemies to assign a rank). They have built them up as villains in a whodunnit soap opera and will never let it go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png