Lindsey Graham’s meltdown

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 21 of 33

During the primary campaign, Trash repeatedly trashed Graham. Now he doesn't have to as Graham makes a fool out of himself without any help from Trump. It's amazing how low someone can sink because they're so desperate to become the AG.

Lindsey is in competition with Devin Nunes to see which one will be Trump's Lapdog.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Lindsey Graham’s meltdown

Message 22 of 33

Alternate reasoning for Graham's words - he was properly annoyed by the disgusting game being played by the Dems.

And, to make matters worse, the first post uses as substantiation of the poster's position a tweet from a Canadian comedian commenting on our governmental process.

I understand - many are not happy with the result of the elections. That is common. Grow up and stop supporting this perversion of our nominating process supported by annoying people in the streets, restaurants, elevators all harassing pols as part of an organized effort.

That is not our system folks. Put the past election behind you, look forward to the next one and let's all be Americans acting like Americans

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 33

If  he gets the AG job as he hopes is will happen, I can't wait for his confirmation hearing. that will be something for an Oscar presentation.

My question is how in this world John McCain never really knew this guy? how much did he simply stayed in th McCain shadow and now he has nobody to attach himself to and he is now really showing us who he really is.

no name
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 33

@Roxanna35 wrote:

His mail box is full, I guess that he doesn't want to heat anyone about himself. and what he has become.

John McCain is probably turning in his grave to see this scum of a man going as low as he has gone. and all of this becasue he wants Trump to give him a job in his Cabinet. Yes, he is wishing for the AG job and will do anything to get it.

Image result for lindsey graham meme

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 33

@Roxanna35 wrote:

I don't think that too many people are ready to realize what his game happens to be.

He has been promised the AG job by Trump. and he will do anything and everything to see that he earns enough merits to get that job.

We will see him in Trump's cabinet.

Image result for lindsey graham meme

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 33

Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 5.49.13 PM.png

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 33

Gramm realizes his career is coming to a close, and in all those years, all he's done is co-author what is possibly the worst piece of legislation in modern history - Graham-Rudmann-Hollings Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985. So he's desperate to get something where he can actually accomplish something memorable, and being the AG who refuses to process the Mueller report will be a high-water mark for a toad like Gramm.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 33

During the primary campaign, Trump made a fool out of Lindsey Graham. Now he's transformed himself into Trump's flunky and he's making a fool out of himself without any help from Comrade Trump.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 33
@gruffstuff

I was hoping for an ambulance to come in and get him.

Absolute fool of himself. Wouldn't it just be so funny if The Lying Trump didn't give him a position after he made a promise. What a disgrace these men can not vote their conscience but vote for promises and money. To put a man on the bench who just MAY have assaulted a woman and they do not want to get to the WHOLE TRUTH. Shame on ALL OF THEM.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 33

His mail box is full, I guess that he doesn't want to heat anyone about himself. and what he has become.

John McCain is probably turning in his grave to see this scum of a man going as low as he has gone. and all of this becasue he wants Trump to give him a job in his Cabinet. Yes, he is wishing for the AG job and will do anything to get it.

no name
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors