Lindsey Graham's 2020 opponent releases impeachment statement using Lindsey Graham's own exact quote

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Lindsey Graham's 2020 opponent releases impeachment statement using Lindsey Graham's own exact q

Message 1 of 6

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Graham has survived because Democrats are seen as promoting equalaity, which means the dirt-poor Republicans cannot receive the boost to their psychological situation by thinking "at least I'm not black". Ol Lindsey has done NOTHING to improve the situation for the people of his State, let alone the Nation, but instead has made a career of becoming the Toadie of the powerful, most recently as court jester for King Bonespurs the Dodger.

I really think that the demographics have changed enough to get him OUT of the Senate in 2020 - the millennials want nothing to do with his racist, sexist homophobic agenda, and it seems they're PO'd enough with tRump to actually put down their gameboys and VOTE!. If that happens, Graham and a lot of other troglodyte trumpettes in the Housn and Senate will find themselves unemployed after the next election - even if donny IS able to call out the Mountain Militias to contest the results wit htheir 2d Amendment solutions to everything.

I so hope you are correct and that I am mistaken.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Lindsey Graham's 2020 opponent releases impeachment statement using Lindsey Graham's own exact q

Message 2 of 6

Graham has survived because Democrats are seen as promoting equalaity, which means the dirt-poor Republicans cannot receive the boost to their psychological situation by thinking "at least I'm not black". Ol Lindsey has done NOTHING to improve the situation for the people of his State, let alone the Nation, but instead has made a career of becoming the Toadie of the powerful, most recently as court jester for King Bonespurs the Dodger.

I really think that the demographics have changed enough to get him OUT of the Senate in 2020 - the millennials want nothing to do with his racist, sexist homophobic agenda, and it seems they're PO'd enough with tRump to actually put down their gameboys and VOTE!. If that happens, Graham and a lot of other troglodyte trumpettes in the Housn and Senate will find themselves unemployed after the next election - even if donny IS able to call out the Mountain Militias to contest the results wit htheir 2d Amendment solutions to everything.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@Roxanna35 wrote:

I have said before and will repeate now, even if Jesus Christ came down and was a Democratic candidate in south Carolin, he would still loose in the elections. but if he was also black, might as well forget running.
I realize that what I saying may be seen as cynical. but unfortunately is true. I don't doubt for one second of the superiority of this  gentleman to Lindsy Graham. but, do they care of anything like that in SC? I would say no.
And that is why I say many times that Democrats don't know how to win elections. You need to have candidates that not only fit the area but are actually better that their opponents.

And this poll is from mid-December. Doubtful anything has improved...

"Republican South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham is statistically tied with Democratic challenger Jaime Harrison, with the staunch pro-Trump incumbent seeing his favorability ratings plummet among independent voters.

Graham, who was first elected to the U.S. Senate in 2002, is clinging to a 2-percentage point lead over Harrison, 47 to 45 percent, with nearly 10 percent of voters surveyed still remaining undecided about their 2020 vote."

https://www.newsweek.com/lindsey-graham-tied-democrat-south-carolina-senate-challenger-jaime-harriso...

2 percentage points is within the margin of error. Looks like Harrison is presenting well. But, to be fair, look at what he's running against.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

I have said before and will repeate now, even if Jesus Christ came down and was a Democratic candidate in south Carolin, he would still loose in the elections. but if he was also black, might as well forget running.
I realize that what I saying may be seen as cynical. but unfortunately is true. I don't doubt for one second of the superiority of this  gentleman to Lindsy Graham. but, do they care of anything like that in SC? I would say no.
And that is why I say many times that Democrats don't know how to win elections. You need to have candidates that not only fit the area but are actually better that their opponents.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Lindsey Graham's 2020 opponent releases impeachment statement using Lindsey Graham's own exact q

Message 5 of 6

This thread highlights the incredible level of hypocrisy in Trump World.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Lindsey Graham's 2020 opponent releases impeachment statement using Lindsey Graham's own exact quote

Message 6 of 6
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors