Reply
Regular Social Butterfly

Lincoln Project founders have ties to Russia and tax troubles, docs reveal

I've seen several posts and comments related to this group of "former" republicans turned Trump and (imo) also haters of this country.  So i thought i would look up some information on this recently formed group myself.  There's a lot out there, but i found this particularly interesting.  People gotta make sure they don't have any skeletons in their own closet, before they go trashing or hatin on something or someone else. 😁

***************************************

Lincoln Project founders have ties to Russia and tax troubles, docs reveal

WASHINGTON — The founders of the Lincoln Project, a headline-grabbing anti-Trump political action committee formed by GOP operatives who describe the president as a “crook” and “huckster,” have their own checkered dealings with Russia and the tax man, documents obtained by The Post reveal.

 

Since its inception last November — announced with a blistering New York Times op-ed — the brainchild of George Conway, Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson and John Weaver has raked in more than $19.4 million, according to FEC filings, and has needled President Trump repeatedly with provocative TV ads.

 

But the group — which the National Review on Monday dubbed “The Grifter Project” and Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) last week dismissed as a “cabal of political consultants all in it for the money” — don’t exactly practice what they preach.

 

Co-founder Weaver, a political consultant known for his work on John McCain’s and John Kasich’s presidential campaigns, registered as a Russian foreign agent for uranium conglomerate TENEX in a six-figure deal last year, filings with the Department of Justice show.

 

TENEX’s parent company is Rosatom, a Russian state-owned corporation that also owns Uranium One — the company that paid Bill Clinton $500,000 in speaking fees and millions to the Clinton Foundation after then-President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signed off on the controversial merger in 2010.

 

Weaver backed out of the lobbying gig in May 2019 and called it “a mistake” in a tweet in which he denied having taken any money from TENEX.

 

Still, that hasn’t stopped him from ironically railing against Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani and his “rogue ties to Putin backed thugs in Ukraine & elsewhere.”

 

According to IRS filings exclusively obtained by The Post, the Republican operative — who has also repeatedly called Trump a “tax fraud” and a “tax crook” on Twitter — also has an outstanding $313,655 federal tax lien against his Austin, Texas, home.

 

This March, an Austin shopping mall also filed a lawsuit against the children’s clothing store that Weaver and his wife own, according to court documents obtained by The Post, just months after Weaver mocked the president’s own string of failed businesses.

 

Weaver’s fellow Lincoln Project founder Wilson also has an interesting financial past. According to IRS documents, the GOP strategist has an outstanding $389,420 federal tax lien against his Tallahassee, Florida, home, and his bank moved to foreclose on the property in 2016.

 

Wilson, a best-selling author with 1 million Twitter followers, has never disclosed the money woes publicly, allowing him to sneer online about Trump’s decision never to release his own taxes — at one point calling him “Brokeahontas,” despite the fact that American Express had taken Wilson to court for his own unpaid $25,729 credit card bill the year before, documents show.

 

“It’s very clear that this isn’t about Trump and Republicans,” one GOP source told The Post. “It’s about making money to help pay off their massive personal debts.”

 

Voter records on the Utah Lieutenant Governor’s website also show veteran Republican strategist Schmidt, another Lincoln Project boss, hasn’t recently voted himself — with his home state listing him as an “inactive voter.”

 

An inactive voter is someone who has not voted in two general elections and has failed to respond to letters from the county clerk, according to Utah’s voter registration website.

 

Schmidt, a communications strategist who has worked with George W. Bush, McCain and Arnold Schwarzenegger, disputed this account, telling The Post he voted by mail in 2016 and 2018 and registered as an Independent in 2018.

 

The devastating National Review piece dismissed the outfit as “little more than the most brazen election-season grift in recent memory” and a “ragtag band of three otherwise unemployed strategists plus one lawyer.”

 

The group has also drawn the ire of Republican lawmakers such as Cornyn after it began spending money targeting vulnerable GOP members, including Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado, who faces a tough re-election bid.

 

A spokesman for the Lincoln Project declined to comment. Conway, Wilson and Weaver did not immediately return calls for comment.

 

The Lincoln Project, named after Abraham Lincoln, has made a huge splash in the short time it has been in existence — a lot of that due to the fact that one of its creators, anti-Trump Republican George Conway, is married to White House adviser Kellyanne Conway.

 

Trump went off on the group in May, after it ran an attack ad faulting his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, referring to its members as “loser types.”

 

“Lincoln Project is a disgrace to Honest Abe,” Trump tweeted.

 

“I don’t know what Kellyanne did to her deranged loser of a husband, Moonface, but it must have been really bad,” the president continued.

 

“They’re all LOSERS, but Abe Lincoln, Republican, is all smiles!”

 

https://nypost.com/2020/07/21/lincoln-project-founders-have-ties-to-russia-tax-troubles-docs/

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump Cult members watch Fox, where they are told how to think and what they should say. Then they come to a place, such as this website, to regurgitate what Fox tells them. They're being told to attack the Lincoln Project because they're opposed to their hero and idol in the White House.

 

That's exactly what is happening right now. Trump Cult members cannot think for themselves, so they're waiting for FOX to tell them how to attack Kamala Harris. By the time they're finished, I'm sure we'll hear stories such as Kamala really wasn't the Attorney General of California, she was actually a drug lord, pretending to be an AG.

Regular Social Butterfly

LOL  Yeppers, THIS is the liberal dems ummm...thinking:

 

biden FUNNY and YEP THATS JOE July 2020.jfif

 

 

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
457 Views
0
Report
Regular Social Butterfly

The information is put out there for all to see. The TRUTH will, as always, be decided by the individual.  So doing your own research is important. 

 

I don't take what anybody says as truth.  I do my own research, on everything that is of interest to me, and judge for myself. I hope everybody does...

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
488 Views
0
Report
Regular Social Butterfly

SATIRE

Lincoln Surrenders: Anti-GOP Group Caves to Woke Mob in Bid to Avoid Getting Canceled by Left-Wing Allies

 

The Lincoln Project, a super PAC founded by failed Republican operatives whose support for Democratic candidates in 2020 has made them darlings of the #Resistance, is trying to avoid getting canceled by its liberal allies.

 

These anti-cancellation efforts involve cutting ties with affiliates who dare to behave too much like the group's founder, adorably indecent Twitter personality Rick Wilson, whose list of political clients includes police advocate Rudy Giuliani, immigration opponent Kris Kobach, and investment banker Evan McMullin.

 

The pro-Democrat group cut ties with Sophia Nelson, a woman of color, for calling President Trump a "retarded ass." On Tuesday, video editor Ben Howe was excommunicated for old tweets in which he "deployed female anatomy as an insult." The Lincoln Project immediately ended Howe's affiliation with the group "based on these unacceptable and offensive posts," according to a statement provided to the Washington Post.

 

Wilson also posted photos on Instagram of a cooler featuring the words, "The South Will Rise Again," along with the Confederate flag, which he described last month as "the traitor's flag of the loser confederacy." He has not been fired, obviously. Wilson is perhaps best known for a CNN appearance earlier this year in which he made Don Lemon laugh by mocking Republican voters using a thick Southern accent.

 

Howe's ouster from the Lincoln Project runs counter to Wilson's own philosophy on old tweets.

 

During an utterly humiliating appearance on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Wilson was confronted with a tweet he wrote in 2010 about attendees of the left-wing Netroots Nation conference, describing them as "Barack Obama's *bleep*" and "pathetic little *bleep*."

 

Wilson defended himself, in marked contrast with the Lincoln Project's reaction to Howe's old tweets. "The fact of the matter is, everyone on Twitter lives in a culture where there's a lot of fronting and a lot of s— talk," he said. "And not every quote that you have on Twitter from the past is something that you're going to live with forever."

 

If you're struggling to pinpoint a consistent philosophy here, it's because there is none—apart from the fact that founders are simply less likely to be canceled than video editors. Democratic governors of states such as Virginia, for example, are less likely to suffer consequences for wearing blackface than, say, a random middle-aged woman at a Washington Post party.

 

The Late Show appearance was a disaster for Wilson, not least because he had presumably anticipated a softball interview that would applaud him for "owning" Donald Trump so hard.

Instead, the Lincoln Project was ruthlessly mocked for its founders' affiliations with the George W. Bush administration and for how much money the group was spending on overhead costs as opposed to political activity.

 

In any event, it suggests that the Lincoln Project's mainstream liberal allies aren't so smitten anymore, and they might not object when the woke mob comes to cancel the group and its anti-Trump associates. It's only a matter of time, now that Lincoln himself is on the cancellation block.

 

https://freebeacon.com/satire/lincoln-project-canceled/

 

 

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
617 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

PATRIOTS, which is why you guys don't like them. Ooops!
Honored Social Butterfly

So the Lincoln Project founders have ties to Russia and tax troubles.  Sounds like the same problems Trump has been covering up since the beginning of his campaign.  Surely this poses no concern for those on the right...unless there is a double standard when it comes to Russia and taxes.  

Honored Social Butterfly

What would Trump World do without cartoons? They don't use facts, documentation, or the truth, so they rely on cartoons.

Honored Social Butterfly

I know CeeTee right?
Honored Social Butterfly

: Lincoln Project founders have ties to Russia and tax troubles, docs reveal

 

Well they are all Republicans aren't they?

 

Enough said.

Regular Social Butterfly

gruffstuff wrote:

: Lincoln Project founders have ties to Russia and tax troubles, docs reveal

 

Well they are all Republicans aren't they?

 

Enough said.

 

sunluvngal:

I doubt it, true Republicans would not do what they're doing against President Trump.  They're probably dems that infiltrated the republican party to do just what they're doing.  We know that spying isn't above the democratic party, since the dems are known to have spied (and more) on President Trump and his campaign before the last election. I don't put anything past pelosi and her cohorts, when it comes to trying to win this election.


 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
308 Views
3
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:
gruffstuff wrote:

: Lincoln Project founders have ties to Russia and tax troubles, docs reveal

 

Well they are all Republicans aren't they?

 

Enough said.

 

sunluvngal:

I doubt it, true Republicans would not do what they're doing against President Trump. 

"True Republicans" want to restore their Party to the Party of Lincoln ..... reclaiming it from the disgusting Party of Trump!!!

 

 

They're probably dems that infiltrated the republican party to do just what they're doing.  

Noooo ..... they are ALL Republicans. Go to their web site to see who they are!!!

 

We know that spying isn't above the democratic party, since the dems are known to have spied (and more) on President Trump and his campaign before the last election.

NEVER HAPPENED .... an unproven baseless made-up accusation by Trump!!!

 

 

I don't put anything past pelosi and her cohorts, when it comes to trying to win this election.

Soooo .... another phony conspiracy.

Instead ..... go to the website of the Lincoln Project ..... review their purpose .... and readily SEE ALL THE REPUBLICANS BEHIND THE LINCOLN PROJECT!!!


 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly


sunluvngal:

..... They're probably dems that infiltrated the republican party to do just what they're doing.  


You accuse them with "probably?

Meaning, you have no idea who they are.

Propaganda has no basis in facts.

Therefore - let the cartoons say it all.  And they do.  

Honored Social Butterfly

They are PATRIOTS pure and simple who are putting COUNTRY before PARTY. I follow them on tiwtter and they loved the Harris pick by the way.
Biden/Harris in 2020!
Honored Social Butterfly

“Lincoln Project is a disgrace to Honest Abe,” Trump tweeted.

He is spot on. The L P should change it name to what it is ..the hate Trump project.
Honored Social Butterfly

Lincoln Project is a disgrace to Honest Abe.

They are hiding behind that great name with their hate and lies...shame on them. It shows how low life that people in the Lincoln Project are.
0 Kudos
290 Views
3
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Lincoln Project are Patriots who put country before party. How admirable is that?
Regular Social Butterfly

Tom5678 wrote:
Lincoln Project are Patriots who put country before party. How admirable is that?

 

sunluvngal:

big laugh.png

 


 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
322 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:
Tom5678 wrote:
Lincoln Project are Patriots who put country before party. How admirable is that?

 

sunluvngal:

big laugh.png

.........



......... Reflecting the lack of anything factual, meaningful or of any substance to counter the patriotic actions of the admirable Lincoln Project!!!

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly


@KidBoy2 wrote:
“Lincoln Project is a disgrace to Honest Abe,” Trump tweeted.
Trump is a disgrace to Lincoln and the entire Republican Party.
With over 20,000 lies since becoming president, Trump is the complete antithesis of Honest Abe!!!

He is spot on.
Wrong ... Trump lied once AGAIN!

The L P should change it name to what it is ..the hate Trump project.

"Hate Trump" ... the go-to accusation by Trump supporters when unable to counter undeniable facts about Trump!!!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

@myexper 

They go to “hate for trump” over, and over. 
Where the hate really lies, for trump supporters...they hate the truth! And the truths about trump. 

 

truth is not hate, it is just the truth

Honored Social Butterfly


@myexper wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
“Lincoln Project is a disgrace to Honest Abe,” Trump tweeted.
Trump is a disgrace to Lincoln and the entire Republican Party.
With over 20,000 lies since becoming president, Trump is the complete antithesis of Honest Abe!!!

That tweet is nothing more than his simple, sick minded, go to defensive 'projection' that he always wraps his attacks and his lies in.

Lincoln is not the one being disgraced.  Well then, who is ???  LOL LOL

 

I have yet to see a post from a cult member to contradict any disgraceful rumpee fact shown in any one of The Lincoln Project's ads.  rumpadoodle can't do it and neither can they.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Ties to Russia Kidboy? Oh pleeeease!. Give us a break.

Honored Social Butterfly

Saddest thing is Republicans now accept anything their propaganda ministry feeds them. Not a one bothers to find a second source, they just swallow with a smile all the lies the GOPerLords spin for them.

 

Biden needs to restore the Fairness Doctrine and begin purging the airways of the Republican nonsense or we'll never be the UNITED States of America again.

Honored Social Butterfly

The problem for Trump Cult members is the fact they NEVER read the Mueller Report. They picked up bits and pieces from Fox and AG Barr, which they regurgitate as if it was true.

 

"lol  It most certainly was not documented by the Mueller Report...anybody that read it and understood it, knows that ."

 

Really? Try reading report.

 

Mueller spent almost 200 pages describing “numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.” He found that “a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.” He also found that “a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations” against the Clinton campaign and then released stolen documents.

 

While Mueller was unable to establish a conspiracy between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians involved in this activity, he made it clear that “[a] statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.” In fact, Mueller also wrote that the “investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

 

https://time.com/5610317/mueller-report-myths-breakdown/

Honored Social Butterfly

Mueller spent almost 200 pages describing “numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.” He found that “a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.” He also found that “a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations” against the Clinton campaign and then released stolen documents.

 

While Mueller was unable to establish a conspiracy between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians involved in this activity, he made it clear that “[a] statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.” In fact, Mueller also wrote that the “investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

 

https://time.com/5610317/mueller-report-myths-breakdown/

Honored Social Butterfly

It would seem that the Lincoln Project is really getting to trump...it’s hard to deny their videos and audio, which make for compelling trump opposition...so trump has brought out his opinion oriented media attack dogs...but for trump’s media sources:


Opinions are not facts...is their any documentation to support the opinions...

and no, just piling on more opinions will not offer proof of official documents. 

Not sure that some of the media sources  mentioned are known for providing facts...they just try to grind opinions into facts...doesn’t work. 

Regular Social Butterfly

williamb39198 wrote:

It would seem that the Lincoln Project is really getting to trump...

 

sunluvngal:

I missed whatever it is that made you say that it's getting to President Trump, i have not heard anything from him about this group.

 

Unreasonable hate from the dems and political left is nothing new to this President. The President has dealt with this since even before taking office.

 

I think a lot of the haters (in politics) are because they are scared to death of the truth on their lies and schemes being investigated even more.  And i think they have good reason to be worried...

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
405 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:
williamb39198 wrote:

It would seem that the Lincoln Project is really getting to trump...

 

sunluvngal:

I missed whatever it is that made you say that it's getting to President Trump, i have not heard anything from him about this group.

Trump told Kellyanne Conway that if she wants to keep her job, she better put her husband, George Conway, "on a leash" relative to his participation and support of the Lincoln Project.

As such, the Lincoln Project is indeed "getting to Trump" !!!

 

 

Unreasonable hate from the dems and political left is nothing new to this President.

Nothing unreasonable about disliking a person who feels entitled to sexually assault women, rape them (including 14 year olds), is a bigot, a racist, a hate monger, divider, misogynist, xenophobe, sexual predator, criminal, con artist., and traitor!!!

 

The President has dealt with this since even before taking office.

Trump has spewed nothing but hatred before taking office and thereafter .... starting with his rabid rant insulting Mexicans when he announced his intent to run for president .... so vile that he was fired from his own TV show for that hate filled rant!!!

 

I think a lot of the haters (in politics) are because they are scared to death of the truth on their lies and schemes being investigated even more. 

That describes Trump to a tee!

 

And i think they have good reason to be worried...

Yup ... Trump sure does. So he spews more lies to cover up his earlier lies!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Regular Social Butterfly

There are Lies, Dam Lies, and then There is the Lincoln Project.

 

The ‘Lincoln Project’ is a political action committee created last year, allegedly for the sole purpose of preventing the re-election of Donald Trump. Their inaugural op-ed in the New York Times last year proclaims, “We are Republicans and We Want Trump Defeated.” According to their mission statement, their goal is to elect Democrats with a “shared fidelity” to the Constitution despite their “many policy differences.” While they seem to have no problem finding Democrats who concur with their ads, any significant differences between these self-identifying “Republicans” and the Democrat party remains to be seen.

 

Their most famous Facebook ad, “Mourning in America” is so dishonest that even the liberal moderators of Facebook have slapped on a warning label. Their rebuttal to this warning is nothing short of comical:

"Facebook states that their censorship is the result of a Politifact claim that the Mourning in America ad is 'false.' However, Politifact's 'grade' is based on incorrect and misleading information. Politifact cites the CARES Act as the reasoning behind their tag of 'False,'" the statement says. "The Lincoln Project does not cite the CARES Act as the basis of the claims in our ad. We cite Bloomberg Businessweek, Common Dreams, NBC, Rolling Stone and a list of other reputable sources that back up The Lincoln Project's claim."

One of these “reputable sources” recently settled a multimillion dollar lawsuit over a thoroughly discredited story about a “gang rape” at the University of Virginia. Most tellingly, all four of these “reputable sources” lean to the left, according to website Media bias fact/check. In fact, two of them are about as leftist as you can get, but you do not need a fact checker to figure this out: Common Dreams’ mission statement claims share the “progressive values of social justice, human rights, equality and peace” of its readers.

 

Political Action Committees are organized for the sole purpose of persuasion, so like politicians, they often tell half-truths and sometimes even lie. But not all lies are equal, and that lying about little things like crowd size is not as bad lying about more consequential things like the events surrounding the deaths of four brave Americans in a third-world hellhole. Having said that, one of the worst forms of deception is intellectual dishonesty.

 

By calling themselves “Republicans,” the organizers of the Lincoln Project want to create the impression that they are “real” conservatives and that Donald Trump (who has done more than any president since Reagan to appoint originalist judges and restore federalism) is a somehow “clear and present danger to the Constitution.” As expected, the mainstream media is pushing this narrative. While some organizers of the ‘Lincoln’ Project may still belong to the Republican party, there is nothing “conservative” about them. How long has this been going on?

 

Shortly before the election of Barack Obama in 2008, the late Washington Times columnist Tony Blankley wrote about a “new type” of Republican that emerged in reaction to the New Deal of the 1930s. Blankley called them “me-too” Republicans. He then went on to describe them as a “pathetic breed of spineless, protect-your-career-at-any-cost Republicans” enamored with growing the government, and convinced that they could “do it better.” Blankley then proceeded to list columnists Peggy Noonan, David Brooks, Chris Buckley, David Frum, and Kathleen Parker as their modern-day equivalents, and attributed their contempt for Sarah Palin to “cultural snobbery” and “fear.” Blankley then went on to suggest that Noonan may have seen the writing on the wall, and “unconsciously feared” that someone like Palin would lead a conservative movement that would render them irrelevant.

 

Blankley was spot on: Eight years later we got Donald Trump and every last one of these “me-too” Republicans became a #NeverTrumper.

 

The Lincoln Project has not only set its sights on Donald Trump, it now targeting all senatorial Republican who failed to cast a vote for impeachment, including moderates like Susan Collins. In effect these disgruntled “Republicans” are also happy to see Republicans lose all control of Congress as long as every vestige of the grassroots movement the brought Trump to the White House is eliminated. I liken this to a spoiled brat who burns down the clubhouse after not getting his way.

 

According to a statement on the Lincoln Project homepage, defeating Trump will allow the country to “heal its political and psychological wounds.”

 

Trump did not divide America. He just pointed it out. Blaming Trump for America’s current state of division is as ludicrous as blaming Jews for anti-Semitism, and the notion that this group can play any constructive role in uniting America is laughable in view of Rick Wilson’s profound contempt for people that voted for Trump and his publicly expressed desire to see Melania Trump infected with COVID-19.

 

It might seem ironic for such a hate-filled super PAC to bear the name of the president who famously proclaimed, “with malice towards none” as the Civil War was winding down. Then again, this might be an indicator of their lack of self-awareness and inflated sense of moral superiority. The same kind of chutzpah that emboldened an outgoing administration’s inner circle to illegally spy on its successor, and proceed to lie in order to destroy the life of a decorated four-star general who knew too much. What hath pride wrought?

 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/07/there_are_lies_damn_lies_and_then_there_is_the_linc...

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
446 Views
0
Report
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png