Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 28

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 

So you are saying that barr is not in the midst of a power grab, and considers arresting anyone that he sees fit to...which make makes him judge and jury. 

And what about his ongoing witch hunt to discredit our Intelligence agencies, sure looks very suspicious, and very political. 

I posted the response from the DOJ 2x. You can go find it, read it and make your OWN conclusion. 

It was not "ominous". 

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 28

Regressives do not realize God does not like willful stupidity and has no problem defeating powers that strive to keep HIS people from Truth.

In this case, seems He will stop ignorant fundamentalism by removing the ignorant fundamentalists.

His will be done.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 28

@Fishslayer777 

So you are saying that barr is not in the midst of a power grab, and considers arresting anyone that he sees fit to...which make makes him judge and jury. 

And what about his ongoing witch hunt to discredit our Intelligence agencies, sure looks very suspicious, and very political. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 28

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

..........The government can infringe on those rights if it has a compelling governmental interest and the infringement is narrowly tailored to meet the government's needs.  Seems to me a pandemic is just that.  

Would love to see links to the other stuff you are talking about.  How is a patient's case number online, for example?

LOL

moscow - As a Christian, I find this assault against Christianity deeply troubling.

As a Christian I find it deeply troubling you feel personally assaulted.  Would you please consider using that energy for positive benefit (be helpful) rather than pretending Christ is offended his followers are barred from infecting each other with disease?  

In South Korea, it is.

“Trump masquerades as an angel of light, but he is the father of lies”
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 28

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

If Liberals wanted to wipe out Christianity, they would be begging to keep the churches open and packed.  Same with the gun stores. 

Liberals are the primary source of anti religious initiatives. Conservatives support religious inititives, so just the opposite is true. 

Conservatives support Christian supremacy. It shouldnt be conflated with religion in general.

Liberals support freedom for all religions. And freedom from all religions. Just like the Constitution says.

Dont forget all the conservatives who protested over a mosque being built near Ground Zero.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 28

Fishslayer:  Liberals are the primary source of anti religious initiatives. Conservatives support religious inititives, so just the opposite is true. 

I'd be interested to hear if conservatives support any and all religious activitities, or just favored religions? Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, and many others?:)

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 28

@Richva wrote:

If Liberals wanted to wipe out Christianity, they would be begging to keep the churches open and packed.  Same with the gun stores. 

Liberals are the primary source of anti religious initiatives. Conservatives support religious inititives, so just the opposite is true. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 28

@Tom5678 wrote:
I would say the Senate did a bang up job of shredding the Constitution already, when they didn't allow any witnesses in the Impeachment trial, I don't know about you.

I'm pretty good about know the US Constitution and the responsibilities of each branch, so could you let us know how the senate shredded the constitution during the impeachment? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 28

@williamb39198 wrote:

Well, isn't this an interesting topic...did trump and barr just become Democrats?

Seems that barr is asking to have the power to arrest anyone that he wants, and there would be no court hearing!

Please, trump supporters...a little projecting going on here? Blaming others for what your leaders are doing. 

That's fake news and I posted the DOJ response a week ago, so if you have new information, not opinion...  please post it.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 28

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors