Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: *Liberals Reject Reality always, in all ways

Message 11 of 13

We have two guidelines on the Front Porch when it comes to topics! No political or religious topics. AARP has several groups that cover those topics.  The Front Porch has always been a safe haven for those that want to get away and relax! 

There is a feeling that it is almost impossible to change someone's mind on the Internet.

Thank you!

41UAq3+uMiL.jpg71pG9XAaFsL._SL1500_.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: *Liberals Reject Reality always, in all ways

Message 12 of 13

Comment removed in keeping with Our Front Porch's guidelines and in order to maintain a.... Image result for all for drama free zone

Lydia

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

*Liberals Reject Reality always, in all ways

Message 13 of 13

I noticed the topic statement above noted at the end of a reply to a previous topic, and it brought my mind to a screeching halt. 

In most instances I tend to be liberal minded, in that I don't feel that my opinion is the only opinion, or that I'm always right, or that there is only one way to do a thing. It astounds me that some people actually feel that because I tend towards being liberal means that I reject reality. I find this comment offensive, and my guess is it is intentionally offensive, which makes it harder to understand, and tolerate and very sad.

The reality of todays world as I see it, is that we are too eager to label each other, and disagree with each other and not attempt to listen and hear each other. 

Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Replies