Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 31 of 49

@myexper wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members are creating a nation where:

@CriticalThinking   Typical topic/subject changing by the liberal left Trump haters.  Address the topic or start your own thread/topic please.

There was no changing of the topic. 

The table was, however, turned.

So now deal with the accusations, in your copied and pasted article, that you directed toward others!

@myexper   Oh there wasn't any changing of topic? Well thank you ever so, for letting me know i was incorrect in my opinion and your's is correct.   Really, now you're saying i HAVE to deal with the accusations, dang it!! and table turning, lol.  Ya'll take yourselves wayyyy too serious, thank goodness i don't take you serious, at all.  You all are truly unreal.  I've never seen such a bunch of attack dogs and people that cannot tolerate opposite views.  Wow.

What i posted wasn't directed at anybody personally, but i guess if the shoe fits...people are gonna get upset by it.  Oh well... 

Not to worry, i've dealt with/handled a lot more then any of ya'll can toss my way...now ya'll deal with THAT. 😁

EVERYBODY HAVE A PEACEFUL EVENING AND A SAFE AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2020!!!!

Flag animated.gif

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 49

@sunluvngal ; May you have a safe and happy 4th of july in the company of your family & friends.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 49

Yes most are spoiled brats, a lost generation. The future is gonna be so messed up, imagine father day + mother day, Mom is dad a man or woman ? And you ?  These Brats need to get jobs and work for a living !  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 49

@OscarE1968 wrote:

2pau9m.jpg

@OscarE1968   🤣 GOOD ONE!  👍  🤣

Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 49

I want to thank MyExper for pointing out that nobody changed the topic. It's unfortunate that Trump Cult members cannot deal with criticism of their idol and hero in the White House. In a cult, the members often take criticism of their leader personally.

In this thread I highlighted the sharp contrast between whining about spoiled brats when we have a President who is disgracing his office and trying to destroy our democracy.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 49

CriticalThinking  wrote:  First, please let me know if and when she writes a post with her own words as opposed to copying one radical right wing article after another.  👎 🙄

@CriticalThinking judge judy animated.gif

That's such a rediculous comment, by you, in a venue like this.  You be you and i'll be me.  Thank you!😁

Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 49

2pau9m.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 49
Richva wrote:

Well. At least they are in the streets protesting and not cowering in the WH bunker

@Richva   My God IF ONLY THEY WERE JUST PROTESTING...and your type of thinking is exactly the reason we have the chaos in the streets and the spoiled rotten brats we have today.  Too many are too cowardly to JUST SAY NO!  Easier to go along with the crowd, like the sheep they are.

Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 49

@williamb39198 wrote:

Okay, back to subject...speaking of spoiled brats, have the trump kid’s served in the Military? Or have they worked any other jobs other than for daddy, who subsidizes them...you were speaking of spoiled brats, right?

Notwithstanding, regarding either Trump's children (or Trump) not serving, but others including influential Democrats (W. J. Clinton for instance) along with others didn't, including without a doubt many posting here.  Many here and others have not served for various reasons, including low draft numbers, the draft being suspended, etc.  What about them continually bringing.  

How many here that are complaining about Trump never served?  I don't condone the way he escaped the draft, but he wasn't the only one.  Besides I'm happy we never had to put up with him in the military as we enough.  We didn't need any prima donnas like him alongside us.  

Those draftees I served with in Vietnam no problem that they complained about.  In fact I appreciated them since they brought fresh ideas to us.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 49

@sunluvngal wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members are creating a nation where:

@CriticalThinking   Typical topic/subject changing by the liberal left Trump haters.  Address the topic or start your own thread/topic please.

There was no changing of the topic. 

The table was, however, turned.

So now deal with the accusations, in your copied and pasted article, that you directed toward others!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors