Views

Message 21 of 49

@myexper wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members are creating a nation where:

@CriticalThinking   Typical topic/subject changing by the liberal left Trump haters.  Address the topic or start your own thread/topic please.

There was no changing of the topic. 

The table was, however, turned.

So now deal with the accusations, in your copied and pasted article, that you directed toward others!

@myexper   Oh there wasn't any changing of topic? 

That's correct.

Well thank you ever so, for letting me know i was incorrect in my opinion and your's is correct.   

You're welcome ... always glad to correct misinformation!

Really, now you're saying i HAVE to deal with the accusations, dang it!! and table turning, lol.  Ya'll take yourselves wayyyy too serious, thank goodness i don't take you serious, at all.  You all are truly unreal.

As you post this diatribe ....

I've never seen such a bunch of attack dogs and people that cannot tolerate opposite views.  Wow.

Never seen? ... Just take a look at your comments herein!

What i posted wasn't directed at anybody personally,

That does not dismiss a response.

but i guess if the shoe fits...people are gonna get upset by it.  Oh well... 

.... evidenced by your diatribe

Not to worry, i've dealt with/handled a lot more then any of ya'll can toss my way...

Your diatribe to having the table turned on your accusations clearly suggests otherwise!

@myexper animated whatever GOOD.gif

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 49

@sunluvngal wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

@CriticalThinking   Typical topic/subject changing by the liberal left Trump haters.  Address the topic or start your own thread/topic please.

So now deal with the accusations, in your copied and pasted article, that you directed toward others!

@myexper   Oh there wasn't any changing of topic? 

That's correct.

Well thank you ever so, for letting me know i was incorrect in my opinion and your's is correct.   

You're welcome ... always glad to correct misinformation!

Really, now you're saying i HAVE to deal with the accusations, dang it!! and table turning, lol.  Ya'll take yourselves wayyyy too serious, thank goodness i don't take you serious, at all.  You all are truly unreal.

As you post this diatribe ....

I've never seen such a bunch of attack dogs and people that cannot tolerate opposite views.  Wow.

Never seen? ... Just take a look at your comments herein!

What i posted wasn't directed at anybody personally,

That does not dismiss a response.

but i guess if the shoe fits...people are gonna get upset by it.  Oh well... 

.... evidenced by your diatribe

Not to worry, i've dealt with/handled a lot more then any of ya'll can toss my way...

Your diatribe to having the table turned on your accusations clearly suggests otherwise!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 49

What’s apparent here, is this topic of spoiled brats to take away from the real topic...trump destroying Our Democracy.
And if trump supporters were honest, they would be showing a russian flag, not Our Stars and Stripes...russia is the favored country of trump. It is certainly not America. trump worships and fears putin...it is so apparent.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 49
Richva wrote:

WHen I coached T ball the ones who would not put in the work were  always the kids of parents who would be Trump supporters today. Ever wonder why Trump sued to keep his grades from being released?

@Richva   Rich, Rich, Rich and you know that for a fact, of course.  so judgmental now it's of the kids parents you coached.  Is that because you're a Trump hater, that you're soooo judgmental?  lol

NO i have never wondered why his grades were so precious to him, and i really don't find his grades important.  HE MADE IT TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,  and you're talking about him not letting us see his grades.  lol  

Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 49

WHen I coached T ball the ones who would not put in the work were  always the kids of parents who would be Trump supporters today. Ever wonder why Trump sued to keep his grades from being released?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 49
As it was once said ; "We have awaken a sleeping giant "! So all you brats watch out for the silent majority!
"THINK" !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 49

sunluvngal wrote:   EVERYBODY HAVE A PEACEFUL EVENING AND A SAFE AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2020!!!!

Flag animated.gif

john258 wrote:  Would love to but that is not possible due to what the far right Trump supporting Gov. and people of AZ and Texas  have done. I am not supposed to leave my State and if I do they say I must stay home for 14 days. Why? The virus has taken over AZ and Texas due to them following what Trump told them to. The people living on the Navajo Nation are confined to their homes this weekend again to keep them out of the rest of AZ with up to a $1,000 fine to enforce it.

This is what happens when people listen to Trump., others have to suffer.

My State does not want people from AZ or Texas to come here. If they do and stay over night they will stay for 14 days. Hotels are to enforce the rule and notify the state who will back them up.

Sadly they can not just  do it to the 2 States who caused the problem, so it is for all out of State people who come into the State (NM).

This is what Trump has brought the USA to. We are well on our way to a banana Trump repulic. Thanks far right for your gift.

@john258   Nope it certainly isn't going to be the best July 4th for many of us with all the  restrictions in place. BUT we're still alive and i am going to enjoy the day (every day i have actually)  despite what's going on.  I hope you can find a way to enjoy your weekend as well, despite life happening.

Looking forward to better tomorrows!

animated USA.gif

Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 49

@sunluvngal wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

@myexper   Oh there wasn't any changing of topic? Well thank you ever so, for letting me know i was incorrect in my opinion and your's is correct.   Really, now you're saying i HAVE to deal with the accusations, dang it!! and table turning, lol.  Ya'll take yourselves wayyyy too serious, thank goodness i don't take you serious, at all.  You all are truly unreal.  I've never seen such a bunch of attack dogs and people that cannot tolerate opposite views.  Wow.

What i posted wasn't directed at anybody personally, but i guess if the shoe fits...people are gonna get upset by it.  Oh well... 

Not to worry, i've dealt with/handled a lot more then any of ya'll can toss my way...now ya'll deal with THAT. 😁

EVERYBODY HAVE PEACEFUL EVENING AND A SAFE AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2020!!!!

Flag animated.gif

Would love to but that is not possible due to what the far right Trump supporting Gov. and people of AZ and Texas  have done. I am not supposed to leave my State and if I do they say I must stay home for 14 days. Why? The virus has taken over AZ and Texas due to them following what Trump told them to. The people living on the Navajo Nation are confined to their homes this weekend again to keep them out of the rest of AZ with up to a $1,000 fine to enforce it.

This is what happens when people listen to Trump., others have to suffer.

My State does not want people from AZ or Texas to come here. If they do and stay over night they will stay for 14 days. Hotels are to enforce the rule and notify the state who will back them up.

Sadly they can not just  do it to the 2 States who caused the problem, so it is for all out of State people who come into the State (NM).

This is what Trump has brought the USA to. We are well on our way to a banana Trump repulic. Thanks far right for your gift.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 49

A very good written article , I agree 100% . I earned my respect and worked hard for it, it wasn't just given to me !

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 49
OscarE1968 wrote:

@sunluvngal ; May you have a safe and happy 4th of july in the company of your family & friends.

@OscarE1968   Thank you for that and you as well...😊

Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors