Regular Social Butterfly

Liberals Are Creating A Nation Of Spoiled Brats

In my opinion, the title should have been:  Liberals HAVE created a nation of spoiled brats.  Having said that...

|

Posted: Jul 02, 2020 

Read bits n pieces here:

I have to preface this column with a disclaimer: I don’t know if this actually came from a cop or not. I’ve seen this shared on Facebook a few times and while I can’t verify it was really written by a police officer, the sentiment is accurate, so it’s worth sharing some of it here with that caveat.

It starts, “It's not the police who need to be retrained, it's the public. We have grown into a mouthy, cell phone-wielding, vulgar, uncivil society with no personal responsibility and the attitude of 'it's the other person's fault,' 'you owe me.' A society where children grow up with no boundaries or knowledge or concern for civil society and personal responsibility.”

We can argue whether or not police need more training – I don’t personally view it as a bad idea – but the rest is spot on. It’s the America liberals have created: a bunch of self-entitled brats used to getting whatever they want and unable to deal with not being coddled.

The post continues, “When an officer says ‘Put your hands up,’ then put your hands up! Don't reach for something in your pocket, your lap, your seat. There's plenty of reason for a police officer to feel threatened, there have been multiple assaults and ambushes on police officers lately. Comply with requests from the officer, have your day in court. Don't mouth off, or fight, or refuse to comply... that escalates the situation.”

If you’re used to your temper tantrums getting you the results you want, why wouldn’t you throw them regularly? Consider every video you’ve seen on social media of some just-out-of-college-aged white chick screaming in the face of a black police officer about how cops are the problem.

The arrogance of these people, coupled with the ignorance of never having experienced life, is a danger to the country and those around them.

If they only hung around others like them, I couldn’t care less. If people educated beyond their intelligence want to ruin their lives, I’m happy to let them. But they don’t want to just ruin their lives. They want to ruin life. That’s where the problem lies. 

These people aren’t capable of running on a treadmill, let alone running a country. Yet those in power are bowing to them like they’ve been to the mountaintop and seen the truth, when in reality, all they’ve done in their lives is been to the mall and seen The Gap. 

The adults who are supposed to stand up to them, educate them, and look out for them have failed miserably at that job. 

Politicians cower: Liberal politicians are sniffing the throne of people whose allowances they should be cutting off. As the song goes, “I believe that children are our future…” Yes, they are the future, but it’s not the future. We don’t let them make decisions impacting the country for the same reason we don’t let them smoke and drink – they’re idiots. All the teaching in the world, even done properly, means nothing without real world experience, and sitting around doing a Zoom chat with friends about how oppressed people are doesn’t count as experience. Nor does having been grounded.

Someone has to tell these people “No,” mean it, and make it stick. If that means arresting them, so be it. If that means charging them with serious crimes that will damage their employment prospects for the rest of their lives, fine. Not everyone is meant to lead a life of example; some people’s lives can and should be cautionary tales.

The Facebook post ends, “They [the police] are the only thing that stands between us and anarchy in the streets. If you want to protect your child, teach them respect.” 

The rest of the "opinion" piece here:

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/07/02/liberals-are-creating-a-nation-of-spoiled-bra...

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Regular Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members are creating a nation where:

@CriticalThinking   Typical topic/subject changing by the liberal left Trump haters.  Address the topic or start your own thread/topic please.

Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

@CriticalThinking   Typical topic/subject changing by the liberal left Trump haters.  Address the topic or start your own thread/topic please.

There was no changing of the topic. 

The table was, however, turned.

So now deal with the accusations, in your copied and pasted article, that you directed toward others!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Regular Social Butterfly

@myexper wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

So now deal with the accusations, in your copied and pasted article, that you directed toward others!

@myexper   Oh there wasn't any changing of topic? Well thank you ever so, for letting me know i was incorrect in my opinion and your's is correct.   Really, now you're saying i HAVE to deal with the accusations, dang it!! and table turning, lol.  Ya'll take yourselves wayyyy too serious, thank goodness i don't take you serious, at all.  You all are truly unreal.  I've never seen such a bunch of attack dogs and people that cannot tolerate opposite views.  Wow.

What i posted wasn't directed at anybody personally, but i guess if the shoe fits...people are gonna get upset by it.  Oh well... 

Not to worry, i've dealt with/handled a lot more then any of ya'll can toss my way...now ya'll deal with THAT. 😁

EVERYBODY HAVE A PEACEFUL EVENING AND A SAFE AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2020!!!!

Flag animated.gif

Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

@myexper   Oh there wasn't any changing of topic? 

That's correct.

Well thank you ever so, for letting me know i was incorrect in my opinion and your's is correct.   

You're welcome ... always glad to correct misinformation!

Really, now you're saying i HAVE to deal with the accusations, dang it!! and table turning, lol.  Ya'll take yourselves wayyyy too serious, thank goodness i don't take you serious, at all.  You all are truly unreal.

As you post this diatribe ....

I've never seen such a bunch of attack dogs and people that cannot tolerate opposite views.  Wow.

Never seen? ... Just take a look at your comments herein!

What i posted wasn't directed at anybody personally,

That does not dismiss a response.

but i guess if the shoe fits...people are gonna get upset by it.  Oh well... 

.... evidenced by your diatribe

Not to worry, i've dealt with/handled a lot more then any of ya'll can toss my way...

Your diatribe to having the table turned on your accusations clearly suggests otherwise!

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@myexper wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

That's correct.

Well thank you ever so, for letting me know i was incorrect in my opinion and your's is correct.   

Really, now you're saying i HAVE to deal with the accusations, dang it!! and table turning, lol.  Ya'll take yourselves wayyyy too serious, thank goodness i don't take you serious, at all.  You all are truly unreal.

I've never seen such a bunch of attack dogs and people that cannot tolerate opposite views.  Wow.

Not to worry, i've dealt with/handled a lot more then any of ya'll can toss my way...

Your diatribe to having the table turned on your accusations clearly suggests otherwise!

@myexper animated whatever GOOD.gif

Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

That's correct.

@myexper animated whatever GOOD.gif

@sunluvngal 

In keeping with the topic, "WHATEVER" is  Trump's response to the pandemic .... typical of a "spoiled brat"!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

As it was once said ; "We have awaken a sleeping giant "! So all you brats watch out for the silent majority!
"THINK" !
Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

@myexper   Oh there wasn't any changing of topic? Well thank you ever so, for letting me know i was incorrect in my opinion and your's is correct.   Really, now you're saying i HAVE to deal with the accusations, dang it!! and table turning, lol.  Ya'll take yourselves wayyyy too serious, thank goodness i don't take you serious, at all.  You all are truly unreal.  I've never seen such a bunch of attack dogs and people that cannot tolerate opposite views.  Wow.

What i posted wasn't directed at anybody personally, but i guess if the shoe fits...people are gonna get upset by it.  Oh well... 

Not to worry, i've dealt with/handled a lot more then any of ya'll can toss my way...now ya'll deal with THAT. 😁

EVERYBODY HAVE PEACEFUL EVENING AND A SAFE AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2020!!!!

Flag animated.gif

Would love to but that is not possible due to what the far right Trump supporting Gov. and people of AZ and Texas  have done. I am not supposed to leave my State and if I do they say I must stay home for 14 days. Why? The virus has taken over AZ and Texas due to them following what Trump told them to. The people living on the Navajo Nation are confined to their homes this weekend again to keep them out of the rest of AZ with up to a $1,000 fine to enforce it.

This is what happens when people listen to Trump., others have to suffer.

My State does not want people from AZ or Texas to come here. If they do and stay over night they will stay for 14 days. Hotels are to enforce the rule and notify the state who will back them up.

Sadly they can not just  do it to the 2 States who caused the problem, so it is for all out of State people who come into the State (NM).

This is what Trump has brought the USA to. We are well on our way to a banana Trump repulic. Thanks far right for your gift.

Regular Social Butterfly

sunluvngal wrote:   EVERYBODY HAVE A PEACEFUL EVENING AND A SAFE AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2020!!!!

Flag animated.gif

john258 wrote:  Would love to but that is not possible due to what the far right Trump supporting Gov. and people of AZ and Texas  have done. I am not supposed to leave my State and if I do they say I must stay home for 14 days. Why? The virus has taken over AZ and Texas due to them following what Trump told them to. The people living on the Navajo Nation are confined to their homes this weekend again to keep them out of the rest of AZ with up to a $1,000 fine to enforce it.

My State does not want people from AZ or Texas to come here. If they do and stay over night they will stay for 14 days. Hotels are to enforce the rule and notify the state who will back them up.

Sadly they can not just  do it to the 2 States who caused the problem, so it is for all out of State people who come into the State (NM).

This is what Trump has brought the USA to. We are well on our way to a banana Trump repulic. Thanks far right for your gift.

@john258   Nope it certainly isn't going to be the best July 4th for many of us with all the  restrictions in place. BUT we're still alive and i am going to enjoy the day (every day i have actually)  despite what's going on.  I hope you can find a way to enjoy your weekend as well, despite life happening.

Looking forward to better tomorrows!

animated USA.gif

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

sunluvngal wrote:   EVERYBODY HAVE A PEACEFUL EVENING AND A SAFE AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2020!!!!

Flag animated.gif

john258 wrote:  Would love to but that is not possible due to what the far right Trump supporting Gov. and people of AZ and Texas  have done. I am not supposed to leave my State and if I do they say I must stay home for 14 days. Why? The virus has taken over AZ and Texas due to them following what Trump told them to. The people living on the Navajo Nation are confined to their homes this weekend again to keep them out of the rest of AZ with up to a $1,000 fine to enforce it.

@john258   Nope it certainly isn't going to be the best July 4th for many of us with all the  restrictions in place. BUT we're still alive and i am going to enjoy the day (every day i have actually)  despite what's going on.  I hope you can find a way to enjoy your weekend as well, despite life happening.

animated USA.gif

I will have a good holiday, but many will not due to the actions of Trump and his supporters. I am still alive like you, but we both are alive in spite of Trump, and his far right lackies. We see tonight that his sons girlfriend has the virus, and got it serving Trump.We see Herman Cain now in the hospital after attending the Trump rally in Tulsa. The better tomorrow could come next year with Trump out of Office, and his movement part of the ash can of history.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@john258 wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

Flag animated.gif

animated USA.gif

john258 wrote:  I will have a good holiday, but many will not due to the actions of Trump and his supporters. I am still alive like you, but we both are alive in spite of Trump, and his far right lackies. We see tonight that his sons girlfriend has the virus, and got it serving Trump.We see Herman Cain now in the hospital after attending the Trump rally in Tulsa. The better tomorrow could come next year with Trump out of Office, and his movement part of the ash can of history.

@john258   Well that is your opinion and as you know...i do not feel as you do.  I'm glad i gave you a place to vent through this thread/post.  Have a peaceful night...

God Bless America animated NICE March 2020.gifanimated flag.gif

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

Flag animated.gif

animated USA.gif

john258 wrote:  I will have a good holiday, but many will not due to the actions of Trump and his supporters. I am still alive like you, but we both are alive in spite of Trump, and his far right lackies. We see tonight that his sons girlfriend has the virus, and got it serving Trump.We see Herman Cain now in the hospital after attending the Trump rally in Tulsa. The better tomorrow could come next year with Trump out of Office, and his movement part of the ash can of history.

@john258   Well that is your opinion and as you know...i do not feel as you do.  I'm glad i gave you a place to vent through this thread/post.  Have a peaceful night...

God Bless America animated NICE March 2020.gifanimated flag.gif

The truth hurts so a place to vent is a nice cover story.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@john258  sunluvngal wrote:  Well that is your opinion and as you know...i do not feel as you do.  I'm glad i gave you a place to vent through this thread/post.  Have a peaceful night...

john258 wrote:  The truth hurts so a place to vent is a nice cover story.  🤣  

@john258   lol  OK john, have it your way. Silly stuff...  

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

@john258  sunluvngal wrote:  Well that is your opinion and as you know...i do not feel as you do.  I'm glad i gave you a place to vent through this thread/post.  Have a peaceful night...

This is silly stuff only in the minds of Trumps followers. Last evening for the first time we saw a President in his 4th of July address spend most of the time on what he was going to do to his opposition. 10years in jail for defacing a statue is an example. We saw the police Trump state starting to take off.

Holding a rally where  he defied his medical experts so nothing was done to prevent the virus from spreading and killing people who attended. 

If 10 years for a statue defacing is his law. What is the penalty for killing people. There is none because Dear Leader caused it. The old Germany, and the new North Korea is what the USA has become under Trump, and his supporters say this is the Silly Stuff.

Regular Social Butterfly

@john258 wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

john258 wrote:  This is silly stuff only in the minds of Trumps followers. Last evening for the first time we saw a President in his 4th of July address spend most of the time on what he was going to do to his opposition. 10years in jail for defacing a statue is an example. We saw the police Trump state starting to take off.

Holding a rally where  he defied his medical experts so nothing was done to prevent the virus from spreading and killing people who attended. 

If 10 years for a statue defacing is his law. What is the penalty for killing people. There is none because Dear Leader caused it. The old Germany, and the new North Korea is what the USA has become under Trump, and his supporters say this is the Silly Stuff.

@john258    big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

john258 wrote:  This is silly stuff only in the minds of Trumps followers. Last evening for the first time we saw a President in his 4th of July address spend most of the time on what he was going to do to his opposition. 10years in jail for defacing a statue is an example. We saw the police Trump state starting to take off.

@john258    big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Nice photo of Trump giving the finger to the USA as we know it. The sad part is his enablers agree with him.

The people of Germany said the  same thing as Hitler took over and ended all other views but he usied the same approach. Repeat the same untrue story enough times and people might think it is true. Sadly in Germany they did and look what it got them.

In AZ the Gov used the same approach with the virus and many people fell for it, and look what it got them. Example: Flagstaff hospital out of room and people being sent to Phoenix.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well.... there's always the mommy button if it's not what you want to hear. 

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Well.... there's always the mommy button if it's not what you want to hear. 

Explain in detail what the mommy button is.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

maybe if he wasn't a criminal he wouldn't be hated so much, just a thought. But he is ask Tony Schwartz who wrote " Art of the Deal". "The reason he doesn't want his taxes financial records revealed is because he would be a felon." Oops!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png