Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 49

If we all lost everything in this nation, all we would have to rebuild it is our word and our integrity, and that is the base of our Democracy.

Republicans do not support integrity by supporting Trump, and many will lose their jobs in November by being associated with the orange monster.

Republicans are creating a nation of hatred and divisive leadership.

We have a very sick arm of the government called the White House.

And that is the problem.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 49

I would also like to have someone explain the term "Liberal" to me.  I assume it means an individual who has become successful on their own merits rather than what they have inherited from their family.  How does that even relate to child rearing?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 49

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Well.... there's always the mommy button if it's not what you want to hear. 

Explain in detail what the mommy button is.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 49

Well.... there's always the mommy button if it's not what you want to hear. 

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 49

@sunluvngal wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

@john258  sunluvngal wrote:  Well that is your opinion and as you know...i do not feel as you do.  I'm glad i gave you a place to vent through this thread/post.  Have a peaceful night...

john258 wrote:  The truth hurts so a place to vent is a nice cover story.  🤣  

@john258   lol  OK john, have it your way. Silly stuff...  

john258 wrote:  This is silly stuff only in the minds of Trumps followers. Last evening for the first time we saw a President in his 4th of July address spend most of the time on what he was going to do to his opposition. 10years in jail for defacing a statue is an example. We saw the police Trump state starting to take off.

Holding a rally where  he defied his medical experts so nothing was done to prevent the virus from spreading and killing people who attended. 

If 10 years for a statue defacing is his law. What is the penalty for killing people. There is none because Dear Leader caused it. The old Germany, and the new North Korea is what the USA has become under Trump, and his supporters say this is the Silly Stuff.

@john258    big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Nice photo of Trump giving the finger to the USA as we know it. The sad part is his enablers agree with him.

The people of Germany said the  same thing as Hitler took over and ended all other views but he usied the same approach. Repeat the same untrue story enough times and people might think it is true. Sadly in Germany they did and look what it got them.

In AZ the Gov used the same approach with the virus and many people fell for it, and look what it got them. Example: Flagstaff hospital out of room and people being sent to Phoenix.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 49

@Richva wrote:

I believe the term you are seeking is "Liberal" as opposed to those who love to follow what has always been and are called "Conservatives"

To the contrary, the term is correctly "Independent".  They follow the crowd with 'group think'.  It is widely reflected here by denying and accusing others that disagree with their politics.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 49

@sunluvngal If anyone is to blame regarding crating brats and the so called "the entitled generations" happen to be my children's generation.  And that has no political party attached .Fortunately for all of us.
and now my granddaughter's generation is a generation that will never reach her own parents economic status.
At the present, we all have some blame for creating brats. and we are seeing them now in this youth, that is unable to have feelings of nurturing for others.
The expectation, I will say, are grim for that "spoiled generation and it will need some re adjustment  in order to go back and acquire the values that many have lost.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 49

How about this?

If law enforcement tells you to do something, DO IT! Do not argue or "smart-mouth"; just DO IT!

Arguments can be later in court or the general public forum of your choice.

I know, there are LEOs who are capable of terrible behavior; BUT 99% are not! (my guestimate based on 65 years of life)

I am so afraid for most LEOs now; they have targets on their backs due to spotlights driven by protests that are 50 years old... honestly I can only ask when will we all understand we are truly one?

This is one of my village, Charleston Hartfield, whom I've posted before.

Black LVMPD Officer who cherished and helped our community, of all colors, without designating color. Perhaps that's the key; let's not designate color; just live as one...

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 49

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Then there are those who are Independents who have not only planned their lives; raised a family; retired; then went back to work; retired again, and even in retirement had part-time work...not necessarily for income, but more to keep their minds gainfully employed.

Those types are think for themselves instead of following the crowd.

I believe the term you are seeking is "Liberal" as opposed to those who love to follow what has always been and are called "Conservatives"

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 49

@Richva wrote:

Well, those spoiled brats have been working two jobs in order to raise their families because the trust fund babies who have never worked  a day in their lives are getting in the way of building a real capitalist society.  

Then there are those who are Independents who have not only planned their lives; raised a family; retired; then went back to work; retired again, and even in retirement had part-time work...not necessarily for income, but more to keep their minds gainfully employed.

Those types are think for themselves instead of following the crowd.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors