Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Liberal media want to abolish the Presidency

Message 21 of 28

One op/ed writer does not reflect “liberal media.”

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 28

@Soosie wrote:
@easyed598........More and more I see a group who must have been so coddled all their lives they simply don't know how to handle when things don't go their selfish way. If I survived Obama, I know I can survive anything. Just as a note: Doesn't matter a rat's patoot about the color of his skin.

What kinds of Personal Abuse - Economic - Cultural - Ethnic - Religious - Social - did you suffer under 8 years of Obama...................

BTW - Obama was elected Twice by a Majority of American Voters - Trump became President by getting the approval of 4 million fewer American Voters than his opponent

Trump became President by getting the approval of just 306 American Voters out of a total of 125 Million who Voted for President in 2016

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 28

In view of the fact that the Liberals want to abolish the Presidency, we mus all cry,

Hey Russia, if you are listening,  come over here and save us from Trump, he wants to establish capitalism and we don't like that.besides he wants to run for president again.

YOu all think it would work?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 28

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The title of this thead clearly illustrates that Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality where the truth is irrelvant. The only thing that matters above all else is serving and protecting Comrade Trump, their Supreme Leader.

You are the one continually making threads about Trump.  So are you slyly campaigning for him?  Sure does appear to be so.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 28
@easyed598........More and more I see a group who must have been so coddled all their lives they simply don't know how to handle when things don't go their selfish way. If I survived Obama, I know I can survive anything. Just as a note: Doesn't matter a rat's patoot about the color of his skin.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 28

@easyed598 wrote:

No kidding-This is why Americans are hating the liberal media-first they want to have open borders-second they want to abolish ICE-third now they want to eliminate the Presidency-I`m feeling great about the November election more and more.-------------

For the Last 5 Decades - Republicans have COMPLAINED - The US Presidency and US Presidents are increasingly involved in Power Grabs - Abuse of Power - Expanding Presidential Authority

Now Republicans are Purposefully Supporting Autocracy

Republicans and conservatives have complained loudly lately that President Obama has been resorting to non-democratic and unconstitutional governance; imperiously ignoring the so-called “will of the people” by issuing a cascade of new executive orders.

According to Senator Rand Paul (R-KY), Mr. Obama is acting “like a king” by issuing his recent executive orders on gun control. Conservative author and radio talk show host Mark Levin contends that Obama’s executive orders are “un-American” and even “fascistic.”

On a hot day in late July, members of the House of Representatives took to the chamber's floor to make a momentous decision: whether to file an unprecedented lawsuit against the president of the United States.

The charge was electric. President Obama, they said, had violated his constitutional duty to faithfully execute the law.

When the voting closed, the House was 225 to 201 in favor of filing suit. All but 5 Republicans voted in favor — those opposed believed the lawsuit didn't go far enough.

Speaker John Boehner chided the Democrats: "Are you willing to let any president choose what laws to execute and what laws to change?"

No specific provision in the U.S. Constitution and no statute explicitly permits or governs executive orders, and on these grounds alone the “strict” constitutionalists insist that none are ever warranted.

Source - https://www.vox.com/2014/9/9/5964421/obama-lawsuit-republicans-abuse-of-power

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Liberal media want to abolish the Presidency

Message 27 of 28

The title of this thead clearly illustrates that Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality where the truth is irrelvant. The only thing that matters above all else is serving and protecting Comrade Trump, their Supreme Leader.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

Liberal media want to abolish the Presidency

Message 28 of 28

No kidding-This is why Americans are hating the liberal media-first they want to have open borders-second they want to abolish ICE-third now they want to eliminate the Presidency-I`m feeling great about the November election more and more.-------------

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors