Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
107
Views

Re: Liberal Logic

107 Views
Message 1 of 8

@rker321 wrote:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


@rk9152 wrote:

And the Cubans only wanted to get rid of Batista - to this day they are still driving their 1958 Chevy Bel Airs.

 

That revolution didn't work out well. I'd suggest some serious thought about how badly you hate the President and what you are willing to see happen to satisfur hatred.


 

HOME  RUN  RK.  YOU JUST  HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK


Wrong, we not only wanted to get rid of Batista but also we wanted to get rid of Communism and Fidel Castro. but, we came here instead, complained about Fidel from Miami, never did anything to fight for our country and here we all stayed.
The Revolution worked very well for Fidel and his followers and the people that feels and think that  Communism is great.
So it was not a failure, no revolution that lasts over 50 years can be considered a failure.

Now,  after reading your post, how does Trump figures out in this post?
Is it very difficult to understand that people with exception don't hate Trump.?that is an emotion that is too strong to feel for someone that you don't even know.
I didn't even hated Fidel  Castro and he really hurt me and my family much more that Trump ever has.

Fine - and when and if the neoMarxists of the Progressive Movement manage to unseat our legally elected President and insert someone else - where are you going to run next?

 

You claim to not hate President Trump but you line right up with and defend the positions of the haters.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
107
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
109
Views

Re: Liberal Logic

109 Views
Message 2 of 8

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:


I don't think that any American wants to see a Communist regime in the US. 

And the Cubans only wanted to get rid of Batista - to this day they are still driving their 1958 Chevy Bel Airs.

 

That revolution didn't work out well. I'd suggest some serious thought about how badly you hate the President and what you are willing to see happen to satisfy your hatred.


 


Why do you pretend hating Trump is bad?  The man is  a moron, a racist, a wealthy snowflake, he has never accomplished anything beyond running his father's business, he is harming the United States at home and abroad.   

He is not a racist - that is only part of the "Party LIne". Is "moron" a reason for hatred? "Wealthy" is only a reason for the class warfare  of the "wealth redistribution" lefties.  "Snowflake??? That hardly qualifies nor is an accurate use of the word. He is not harming our nation. So, it appears your hatred is based on either politics, envy or pure following the orders of your leaders.

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
109
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
142
Views

Re: Liberal Logic

142 Views
Message 3 of 8

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


@rk9152 wrote:

And the Cubans only wanted to get rid of Batista - to this day they are still driving their 1958 Chevy Bel Airs.

 

That revolution didn't work out well. I'd suggest some serious thought about how badly you hate the President and what you are willing to see happen to satisfur hatred.


 

HOME  RUN  RK.  YOU JUST  HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK


Wrong, we not only wanted to get rid of Batista but also we wanted to get rid of Communism and Fidel Castro. but, we came here instead, complained about Fidel from Miami, never did anything to fight for our country and here we all stayed.
The Revolution worked very well for Fidel and his followers and the people that feels and think that  Communism is great.
So it was not a failure, no revolution that lasts over 50 years can be considered a failure.

Now,  after reading your post, how does Trump figures out in this post?
Is it very difficult to understand that people with exception don't hate Trump.?that is an emotion that is too strong to feel for someone that you don't even know.
I didn't even hated Fidel  Castro and he really hurt me and my family much more that Trump ever has.




 

 

 




Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
142
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
162
Views

Re: Liberal Logic

162 Views
Message 4 of 8

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:


I don't think that any American wants to see a Communist regime in the US. 

And the Cubans only wanted to get rid of Batista - to this day they are still driving their 1958 Chevy Bel Airs.

 

That revolution didn't work out well. I'd suggest some serious thought about how badly you hate the President and what you are willing to see happen to satisfy your hatred.


 


Why do you pretend hating Trump is bad?  The man is  a moron, a racist, a wealthy snowflake, he has never accomplished anything beyond running his father's business, he is harming the United States at home and abroad.   

 

I also hated Osama bin Laudin, Benedict Arnold, Bernie Madoff, Robert Hassen, and now Trump. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
162
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
167
Views

Re: Liberal Logic

167 Views
Message 5 of 8

@rker321 wrote:


I don't think that any American wants to see a Communist regime in the US. 

And the Cubans only wanted to get rid of Batista - to this day they are still driving their 1958 Chevy Bel Airs.

 

That revolution didn't work out well. I'd suggest some serious thought about how badly you hate the President and what you are willing to see happen to satisfy your hatred.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
167
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
211
Views

Re: Liberal Logic

211 Views
Message 6 of 8

rker321:  I don't think that any American wants to see a Communist regime in the US. 
Get your facts straight and if you really want interesting reading.read about Che Guevara, no matter what you think about his ideas, he was a very interesting individual.

 

 

Having a factual discussion isn't the goal here rker.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
211
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
220
Views

Re: Liberal Logic

220 Views
Message 7 of 8

Dear Soosie, you never had the pleasure of meeting Che Guevara  and I did. let me tell you something about the man

He was a true Communist, he believed in Communism, he thought that Communism was the economic system that should prevail. 

In that sens, he was extremely honest. He fought for the system that he believed in. 
What I have said about Che, doesn't mean that I believe in what he believed. on the contrary, I fought for a system completely different than the one he thought to be good.
You have no knowledge of what you are talking about.  YOu confuse issues. You confuse even names, Liberals or Leftists don't mean that they are socialists of communists. They are simply the opposite of Conservative values. and ideas.
Bringing in your cartoon a well renowned Communist doesn't make sense. 
I don't think that any American wants to see a Communist regime in the US. 
Get your facts straight and if you really want interesting reading.read about Che Guevara, no matter what you think about his ideas, he was a very interesting individual.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
220
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
243
Views
7
Replies

Liberal Logic

243 Views
Message 8 of 8

Liberal Logic.jpg

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
243
Views
7
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors