Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Lets play the Conservative Game.

Message 1 of 18
Mlseker posted..

you win kidboy. the topic link was about the NRA funneling russian money to Trump. for th most part you avoided the topic other than trying to insinuate the NRA was almost half Dems. Thats your game. The other conservative barely mentioned the topic, and castigated other posters..thats his game. If either of you paid attention, you would have read what I said you would do, then NOT done it.

So it begins.

==========================

Read what you labeled your thread!

You are playing the left wing game of calling it a conservative game....its not a conservative or liberal game!

Its not a game.

The NRA like any lobbying group, like your union, or a business group can give to politicians.

Another fake headline for a thread...way to go!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 18

@rk9152wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:

@KidBoy2wrote:
@rk9152wrote:
I am patiently awaiting an intelligent answer to the question - "I still wonder what mlseker sees as the 'Conservative Game' in that".

========================

Good luck getting a rational answer from Mlseker.

you win kidboy. the topic link was about the NRA funneling russian money to Trump. for th most part you avoided the topic other than trying to insinuate the NRA was almost half Dems. Thats your game. The other conservative barely mentioned the topic, and castigated other posters..thats his game. If either of you paid attention, you would have read what I said you would do, then NOT done it. 

what is it you want to talk about - the nra membership by Party registration or some Game. It appears the game since that is the topic.

plz clarify

The self-described "wise one" is requesting intellectual assistance from a liberal in order to understand?

Why is no one surprised?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 18

@MIsekerwrote:

@KidBoy2wrote:
@rk9152wrote:
I am patiently awaiting an intelligent answer to the question - "I still wonder what mlseker sees as the 'Conservative Game' in that".

========================

what is it you want to talk about - the nra membership by Party registration or some Game. It appears the game since that is the topic.

plz clarify

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 18

@KidBoy2wrote:
@rk9152wrote:

========================

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 18
@rk9152wrote:

========================

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 18

@MIsekerwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

you are already playing it. So is Kidboy, and he is winning so far.

again, what has Russia and the NRA to do with the "Conservative game" you want to play

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 18

@rk9152wrote:

you are already playing it. So is Kidboy, and he is winning so far.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 18

@KidBoy2wrote:
Lets play the Conservative Game.

Please tell one and all what is the Conservative Game?

FYI The NRA membership is about 40% Democrats.

There are less than 5 million NRA members. Your number is insignificant.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 18

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 18

@rk9152wrote:

I still wonder what mlseker sees as the "Conservative Game" in that.

Ask the local friendly bot or troll that's posing as a patriotic "murican" NRA member - realize that it's lying for liddle donnie and daddy Vlady - and you'll start to get a clue... 

What's that?   

Nowhere close to getting a clue?

Pity....

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views