Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Lets Spend 2 Minutes On Why Trump is Above Law

Message 1 of 10

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

So, no. The topic is about Why Trump is Above Law - he isn't.

Ok - Then Again - Why has Trump refused to comply with requests from a Co-equal branch of Government involved in Investigating a Criminal Conspiracy Against the USA by Trump and his Cabal

What in the law requires compliance with requests? So, no "above the law" there.

Why does Trump refuse to make his Tax Returns Public?

The law does not require him to do so. So, again, no 'above the law" there.

Why does Trump Lie So Much?

There are no laws about mis-estimating crowd size or the height of a stack of hamburgers. So, no "above the law" there.

People Who Think the LAW applies to everyone else but them typically share the same traits - the are Obcenely Wealthy and they are always involved in Lawsuits

Being richer than you is not "above the law" - so........

Again - the answer to your topic does not take a lot of time.......(hit the start button) .....he isn't ...... (hit the stop button) ....... how long was it???

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 10

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

As Washington waits for word -- that could come as soon as Friday -- about the status of special counsel Robert Mueller's report into Russian interference in the 2016 election, President Donald Trump is closing his PR campaign against the investigation on a new note: Who elected this guy???

TRUMP

"It's always interesting to me because a deputy, that didn't get any votes, appoints a man that didn't get any votes, he's going to write a report on me. I had one of the greatest election victories in history. Would you say that's true? They came from the valleys, they came from the rivers, they came from the cities, they came from all over, they voted in one of the greatest elections in the history of our country, and now I have a man, because we have an attorney general who -- nobody can even believe he didn't tell me, but he recused himself -- so I have a man who is a deputy who I don't know, who I didn't know at all, and he appoints a man who had just left my office, I didn't give him the job at the FBI, [James] Comey's his best friend, but listen, you know it better than anybody, you've been very fair in this, but listen, I have a deputy, appoints a man to write a report on me, to make a determination on my presidency? People will not stand for it."

"It's interesting that a man gets appointed by a deputy; he writes a report. You know -- never figured that one out," he said. "I had the greatest electoral victory -- one of them -- in the history of our country. Tremendous success. Tens of millions of voters. And now somebody is going to write a report who never got a vote."

BTW - WHO IN THE TRUMP CULT CAME FROM THE - RIVERS?

Source - https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/22/politics/donald-trump-robert-mueller-unelected/index.html

It doesn't take two minutes. Here, time it - HE ISN"T.

What's he talking about in the above RANT then?

I don't read minds but it COULD be he is talking about the EFFORTS of the "Resistance" to undo THE results of the 2016 election.

So the thread is about Trump being above the Law - so either your position is the Mueller Investigation was illegal or not - which one is it?

Mueller was appointed by Trumps Administration not Obama's

Ok - Then Again - Why has Trump refused to comply with requests from a Co-equal branch of Government involved in Investigating a Criminal Conspiracy Against the USA by Trump and his Cabal

Why does Trump refuse to make his Tax Returns Public?

Why does Trump Lie So Much?

People Who Think the LAW applies to everyone else but them typically share the same traits - the are Obcenely Wealthy and they are always involved in Lawsuits

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 10

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

As Washington waits for word -- that could come as soon as Friday -- about the status of special counsel Robert Mueller's report into Russian interference in the 2016 election, President Donald Trump is closing his PR campaign against the investigation on a new note: Who elected this guy???

TRUMP

"It's always interesting to me because a deputy, that didn't get any votes, appoints a man that didn't get any votes, he's going to write a report on me. I had one of the greatest election victories in history. Would you say that's true? They came from the valleys, they came from the rivers, they came from the cities, they came from all over, they voted in one of the greatest elections in the history of our country, and now I have a man, because we have an attorney general who -- nobody can even believe he didn't tell me, but he recused himself -- so I have a man who is a deputy who I don't know, who I didn't know at all, and he appoints a man who had just left my office, I didn't give him the job at the FBI, [James] Comey's his best friend, but listen, you know it better than anybody, you've been very fair in this, but listen, I have a deputy, appoints a man to write a report on me, to make a determination on my presidency? People will not stand for it."

"It's interesting that a man gets appointed by a deputy; he writes a report. You know -- never figured that one out," he said. "I had the greatest electoral victory -- one of them -- in the history of our country. Tremendous success. Tens of millions of voters. And now somebody is going to write a report who never got a vote."

Source - https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/22/politics/donald-trump-robert-mueller-unelected/index.html

I don't read minds but it COULD be he is talking about the EFFORTS of the "Resistance" to undo THE results of the 2016 election.

So the thread is about Trump being above the Law - so either your position is the Mueller Investigation was illegal or not - which one is it?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 10

@jimc91 wrote:

Well the short answer is he is not...

Should Hillary be?  Time will tell.

Maybe we should try to get past the 2016 election, I mean after all it is March of 2019 and our economy is moving along pretty good, I just got a raise in my retirement funds.

Why all the drama?

Well here is one of the Catalyst for the Drama

Trump is refusing to comply with the requests of a Co-equal branch of the US Government

Why all that Drama?

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 10

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

TRUMP

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 10

Well the short answer is he is not...

Should Hillary be?  Time will tell.

Maybe we should try to get past the 2016 election, I mean after all it is March of 2019 and our economy is moving along pretty good, I just got a raise in my retirement funds.

Why all the drama?

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 10

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

TRUMP

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 10

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

TRUMP

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 10

@mickstuder wrote:

TRUMP

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Lets Spend 2 Minutes On Why Trump is Above Law

Message 10 of 10

TRUMP

" )
" - Anonymous

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors