AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Let them know

Message 1 of 6

@williamb39198—trump IS AFRAID!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@phyllisc6781

@xrepub

I have heard it said that we are watching the repub party destroy itself, and I believe it. Currently it’s a contest between the idiots (freedom caucus) and the chickens (the other repubs). Today and before Xmas I have been watching the idiots making calls for purging the FBI, how agents are so prejudiced towards trump, and trump berating the heads of the FBI. Two observations: putin is laughing his rear off because his boy toy donnie is dividing another agency, even if it has no basis other than trump says it’s true (guess what...another lie).

And if they were investigating Hillary, 

no problem FBI, you’re doing a great job, keep it going. The problem: they are not dealing with facts or truth regarding the FBI, they are making it political to serve their screwed up self centered interests, to make trump look good...yuck!

We are better than this

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@williamb39198—Chris Collins, who represents the Buffalo, NY area stopped having them last year.

This year, he and Tom Reed put out a propaganda ad where poor and middle class looking people  were thanking them for the wonderful new tax bill.  

Don’t know if people in ad were paid, but I’m sure there were the uninformed who were duped. Nothing makes me more angry than watching an elected Representative lie to thise who put him or her in office.

These two are right on par with trump when it comes to underhanded dealings and lies. One is being investigated for a felony. The other, who gladly voted for getting rid if the ACA, owns a business that collects outstanding medical debts.  Two really great examples or Republicans today.

Keep going to townhalls, and don’t let them get away with their CONTINUAL LIES and MISREPRESENTATIONS.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@xrepub

@phyllisc6781

New day and age. Not sure how many comments have been received by our elected leaders in the past. Have recently been emailing and calling ours. They are all repubs, who I really do not respect that much, and I’m sure that they don’t care what I think. Have been watching for them holding community gatherings. I think that they would rather hide. I don’t care if they like me, I just hope that they think that I am a pain in the rear! I’m not the one who is misleading the public 

We are better than this

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Call, write, e-mail, and call again. Remember that pre-printed letters like the ones AARP sends out, aren’t given the ssme credence as individual contact. 

Talk to others. So many are complacent. Let them know their Republican reps. are supporting an immoral whack job and should be held accountable for doing so. Give them names and numbers.

Don't be afraid to call, e-mail, or write  often—your country is worth it. We must free ourselves of Republican control if our country as we know it is to survive.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Let them know

Message 6 of 6

Most congress critters prioritize getting reelected. If you understand that Trump is a demented moron. let them know that your congress critters support for him will lose your vote.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs