Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
236
Views

Re: Let's Pretend

236 Views
Message 41 of 47

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:


Have you considered that if it were about the NEW and INEXPERIENCED Democratic members of Congress; then there would be some diversity in the memes.

There isn't.

Meme after meme targeting AOC and her two MUSLIM co-workers.


Is bringing that up meant to be a means of divide and conquer?


No, bringing it up is purely meant to point out THE FACT that there are repeated memes selected that target either a HISPANIC Congresswoman or her two MUSLIM co-workers.

 

This is like the third or fourth meme that has selected these targets.

 

The fixation on these three targets is clear.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
236
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
249
Views

Re: Let's Pretend

249 Views
Message 42 of 47

@nctarheel wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Let's Pretend.jpg

 


Let's not forget that this HISPANIC WOMAN, which you seem to have targeted with multiple memes along with the two new MUSLIM WOMEN in Congress, beat a Republican by a 78% to 14% margin.

 

There are plenty of NEW WOMEN in Congress that could be highlighted by your memes but you concentrate on the HISPANIC AND MUSLIM women only.

 

Interesting.

 


Well nc, it does appear to be their "fruit"....

Matthew 7:15-20 New King James Version (NKJV) You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits.Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

 

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7%3A15-20&version=NKJV

 

 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
249
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
250
Views

Re: Let's Pretend

250 Views
Message 43 of 47

@nctarheel wrote:


Have you considered that if it were about the NEW and INEXPERIENCED Democratic members of Congress; then there would be some diversity in the memes.

 

There isn't.

 

Meme after meme targeting AOC and her two MUSLIM co-workers.

 

 


Perhaps because because it doesn't matter as the memes were not concerned with diversity but with the persons themselves?  You are the one who is concerned with ethnicity instead that they are politicians.  Is bringing that up meant to be a means of divide and conquer?

 

Especially emphasis on race and ethnicity by capitalizing code words.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
250
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
251
Views

Re: Let's Pretend

251 Views
Message 44 of 47

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

 


HISPANIC AND MUSLIM .

 


Is there a reason you keep attempting to make everything about ethnicity, religion, race or gender?  Have you considered that posts could be about the person instead of these things?


Have you considered that if it were about the NEW and INEXPERIENCED Democratic members of Congress; then there would be some diversity in the memes.

 

There isn't.

 

Meme after meme targeting AOC and her two MUSLIM co-workers.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
251
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
253
Views

Re: Let's Pretend

253 Views
Message 45 of 47

@nctarheel wrote:

 


HISPANIC AND MUSLIM .

 


Is there a reason you keep attempting to make everything about ethnicity, religion, race or gender?  Have you considered that posts could be about the person instead of these things?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
253
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
6
Kudos
245
Views

Re: Let's Pretend

245 Views
Message 46 of 47

@Soosie wrote:

Let's Pretend.jpg

 


Let's not forget that this HISPANIC WOMAN, which you seem to have targeted with multiple memes along with the two new MUSLIM WOMEN in Congress, beat a Republican by a 78% to 14% margin.

 

There are plenty of NEW WOMEN in Congress that could be highlighted by your memes but you concentrate on the HISPANIC AND MUSLIM women only.

 

Interesting.

Report Inappropriate Content
6
Kudos
245
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
218
Views
46
Replies

Let's Pretend

218 Views
Message 47 of 47

Let's Pretend.jpg

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
218
Views
46
Replies