Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Let's Pretend

Message 21 of 47

@cm9889168 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

"In the end, only kindness matters"  

After a post containing what many would consider to be unkind attacks - posting that "in the end, only kindness matters" is "interesting"...

If a person who engages in gluttony is a glutton...

And a person who commits a felony is a felon...

Then God is an iron...

First of all, why edit my post and not show all that I said?  

Second, try reading my words before commenting.  Most of what I said were truthful questions (not attacks), trying to understand why this person was always 'attacking' everyone else or their personal beliefs.  But I'm sure you wouldn't see their's as attacks on others.  And then you attack me because you don't like my quote or beliefs?  Even comparing it to a felon?

"In the end only kindness matters."

Obviously NOT comparing it to a felon. Try reading it again 😊

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 47

@alferdpacker wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

After a post containing what many would consider to be unkind attacks - posting that "in the end, only kindness matters" is "interesting"...

Then God is an iron...

First of all, why edit my post and not show all that I said?  

Second, try reading my words before commenting.  Most of what I said were truthful questions (not attacks), trying to understand why this person was always 'attacking' everyone else or their personal beliefs.  But I'm sure you wouldn't see their's as attacks on others.  And then you attack me because you don't like my quote or beliefs?  Even comparing it to a felon?

"In the end only kindness matters."

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 47

Image result for you go girl

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 47

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

IMO, Real Christians don't feel accused, nor need to defend their actions...their fruit is obvious to all.

Yes, without a doubt it's easy to see who isn't a Real Christian by their posts.  Clearly it is, so why are you complaining?  Would a Real Christian be attempting to use the term to denigrate others?  Who is denigrated?  Who inserted religion into this, a political discussion? Oh, this is a political discussion?  Then why are you ranting about religion?  And what does that have to do with this topic?  I'll leave it to Real Christians to figure it out.  You know, those who reveal their fruit, often unintentionally.......like Laurie.  But thanks for asking.....

I've been pondering how to respond in this post seeings how I am mentioned.  Hmm, I am humbled that some may view me a "real Christian", but in all fairness, I did not come upon my understanding easily.  Like many, the trials we have to face in life might come as blessings in disguise.  Like many who will profess to the Lord that they will endure with his grace, but that does not mean I still am not human and want to embrace this opportunity in the here and now to experience this blessing. I am not perfect, do not want to be, but just want at my end to receive the Lord's promise.  These are very troubling times we are living in as we as mankind have many other times in history...can I or better yet, WE as a people rise above and lift others with us?? Can WE as humans put our personal ego pride, greed and revenge in the past as a learning experience we had to learn? I don't have the answers and  just try to do my best in each day....one day at a time; praying for guidance, courage and forgiveness.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 47

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

IMO, Real Christians don't feel accused, nor need to defend their actions...their fruit is obvious to all.

Yes, without a doubt it's easy to see who isn't a Real Christian by their posts.  Clearly it is, so why are you complaining?  Would a Real Christian be attempting to use the term to denigrate others?  Who is denigrated?  Who inserted religion into this, a political discussion? Oh, this is a political discussion?  Then why are you ranting about religion?  And what does that have to do with this topic?  I'll leave it to Real Christians to figure it out.  You know, those who reveal their fruit, often unintentionally.......like Laurie.  But thanks for asking.....

I'm sorry you seem to be having something going on and it appears to be you're searching or struggling with your own beliefs. I'm sorry, you've TOTALLY misconstrued my posts, but thanks for trying. You always are the one who brings religion into discussions and attack others beliefs. Your are mistaken.  I have NEVER attacked anyone's religious beliefs.  I DO point out that when ones wears their religion on their sleeves and their posts here are far from the religions values, that they aren't reflecting their religions values.  Can you provide ONE example of where I attacked anothers religious beliefs?  Just one?  I bet you can't.

You put down Christians and judge them WRONG!  In fact, several times I've posted how wonderful Christians are.....REAL Christians and not the "faux Christians" you mention.  Nor have I judged them, though I do reflect on their posts, just as YOU have done here.  Are YOU judging me? (even though you're in no position to know what's in their hearts or what they do for others)  Of course NOT, nor do I care.  The faux Christians just don't show the love REAL Christians demonstrate.  There is at least one REAL Christian here and you can tell by every posts she posts.....this has been pointed out several times, yet YOU choose to ignore that. you quote scripture maybe cuz you want to practice Christianity (even though the verse doesn't always fit). A false assumption, and I do note you've never attempted to correct a misplaced verse.

So do you want to be a Christian or do you just like attacking people who are Christians?  I believe the answer is clear, but you'd have to much better understanding, and a desire to understand what I've posted.

No one is perfect, but that is between them and their God, and as long as they keep trying to be better, THAT is what matters.  And I have encouraged the faux Christians to "be better".  Jesus knew he couldn't do it alone, he needed 12 disciples.....if you REALLY care so much, I encourage YOU to go back and read when I've raised the point and YOU ask yourself, are these "Christians" acting in a Christian-Like manner?  Get back to me if you find ANY that are.  Fair?  I don't expect to hear of any examples so there's no pressure.  So if you want to talk about it then post a new topic on it, but at least show some respect even if someone doesn't see things the way you do.  Actually, I am showing respect to REAL Christians, one's who don't post vile attacks on others, the poor, the down-trodden, immigrants, etc.  The lack of fruit is worth noting.

"In the end, only kindness matters"  Yep, and kindness includes helping those who have strayed off the path, back on.  Thank you.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 47

What is most amazing to me is this continuous arguing with cartoons.  Is really something that I cannot understand.

If we want to discredit the cartoon that is posted, please realize that another cartoon that would answer whatever you want to relate would actually become a lot more effective than arguing with a  cartoon and what all cartoons actually mean.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 47

@cm9889168 wrote:

Then God is an iron...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 47

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

I'm sorry you seem to be having something going on and it appears to be you're searching or struggling with your own beliefs.  You always are the one who brings religion into discussions and attack others beliefs.

You put down Christians and judge them (even though you're in no position to know what's in their hearts or what they do for others); you quote scripture maybe cuz you want to practice Christianity (even though the verse doesn't always fit). 

So do you want to be a Christian or do you just like attacking people who are Christians?  No one is perfect, but that is between them and their God, and as long as they keep trying to be better, THAT is what matters.  So if you want to talk about it then post a new topic on it, but at least show some respect even if someone doesn't see things the way you do.  Thank you

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 47

@nctarheel wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Let's Pretend.jpg

Let's not forget that this HISPANIC WOMAN, which you seem to have targeted with multiple memes along with the two new MUSLIM WOMEN in Congress, beat a Republican by a 78% to 14% margin. I believe it would read better if you had said. This American woman

There are plenty of NEW WOMEN in Congress that could be highlighted by your memes but you concentrate on the HISPANIC AND MUSLIM women only.  I guess that many forget that they are both Americans women?

Interesting.  Yes  interesting/

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 47

@williamb39198 wrote:

Quack! Congratulations, it’s a duck!

If some would take their earplugs out, they would hear trump constantly calling people names and belittling them. 

If the cartoons are not pointed at minority women of the House, then they are pointed at Obama, and the Clintons..and in such a loving, Christian like manner.....LMAO!.if you don’t see a trend, then you’re in denial or not paying attention. IMO, it's denial.

Beware of false prophets.  Indeed!  Well said, William.

Kudos
Views