Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Leslie Stahl talks about what Trump told her in 2016 about media attacks on him....

Message 1 of 5

The sad part is millions of low IQ Americans believe what that lying piece of trash in the White House says. How dumb can they be? 

Every day I find it hard to comprehend that Trump Cult members place their faith and trust in a pathological LIAR while they buy into the attacks on FBI agents and members of the Justice Department. Are they so low on thinking skills that they can't see what's obvious to anyone with a brain?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Leslie Stahl talks about what Trump told her in 2016 about media attacks on him....

Message 2 of 5

He started a lot of crap way back when he accused Obama of wiretapping him. He has gone each, is it day, week or month w/something new .Now he wants transparency on this new crap, lets see if it is after it doesn't go his way. But then again he won't let the Democrats see anything??  I can't wrap my head around a Government supposely working for US who will not work together & not let the Dem. see the papers. It should be automatic BOTH PARTIES see all Doc. what a hell of a lot I'm learning about this usless Government mostly Republicans. 

I REALLY want to come to D.C  and watch the movers pack the truck and see the smug Trumpsters being moved out, hopefully soon.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Leslie Stahl talks about what Trump told her in 2016 about media attacks on him....

Message 3 of 5
Trump knew exactly what he needed to do way back in 2016 to try to protect himself I think knowing that he may have to start answering questions about how he won the election I think. And yes I think we are under a dictatorship. He wants to control everything all the time.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Excellent topic, Tom.  Quite revealing.  Sounds like what a fascist dictator would do, doesn't it?  Clearly he's a control freak that NEEDS to control the narrative at all times.  For example, we've also learned about his fake persona where he called journalists and lied about who he was and attempted to portray himself as something he wasn't.

As CeeTee correctly pointed out, he's a conman that expects ignorant people to believe anything he say's.....fortunately for him, he found plenty in the Tea Party and the fringes of the GOP.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Leslie Stahl talks about what Trump told her in 2016 about media attacks on him....

Message 5 of 5

Way back in 2016 in an interview with Trump, Leslie Stahl said Trump told her then that his attacks on the media were to discredit journalists, so that negative stories about him could not be believed.

He said further to Stahl he wanted to discredit and demean the media. Too bad his plan seems to be working, though mainly with GOP.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lesley-stahl-donald-trump-said-attacking-press-to-discredit-negative-st...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors