Have questions about your Social Security benefits? The AARP Social Security Resource Center can help.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Leslie Stahl comments about what Trump told her about his plan to discredit negative media about him

Message 1 of 1

Leslie said in comments to the Deadline Club Awards dinner in NYC earlier this week she asked Trump in 2016 why he kept attacking American media. He told her to "discredit" journalists, so that negative stories about him would not be believed.

Trump comments further:

He said, 'You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all so when you write negative stories about me, no one will believe you.' He said that," Stahl told the audience, adding, "So, put that in your head for a minute."

Unfortunately, generall,y it seems to be working, as he is screaming "witchunt" at every opportunity now, many times from our official state media company otherwise known as "Fox News." The vast majority of GOP now think the Russian probe is political, so I hate to give him credit.  Rather than come out and say I welcome this investigation. I did nothing wrong and I expect them to find nothing, over and over he acts like he has SOMETHING to hide, which as many of us know, HE DOES!!! It is going to catch up to him, karma sometimes works slowly, but IT WILL catch up to him if Mueller is allowed to finish his investigation, is the GOP will allow it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lesley-stahl-donald-trump-said-attacking-press-to-discredit-negative-st...

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies