Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Gold Conversationalist

RE: Leno, “Now Democrats Want to See His Birth Certificate”

Message 21 of 56 (530 Views)

In Response to RE: Leno, “Now Democrats Want to See His Birth Certificate” by robokop

"Are you a "Warmist" OR A TRUTHER?

Some just don't get it............

Looks like there are many issues that we all have thoughts about.  To hammer one ideal and not the other is "hypocritical"

Birthers? Why didn't the Truthers get all this attention?

Twenty-eight percent of Republicans believe President Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States, and 30 percent are "not sure," according to this poll.

But before liberals begin to smirk, here's a poll from 2007, in which 35 percent of Democrats said that President Bush knew in advance about the 9/11 attacks, and 26 percent were not sure.

So if 58 percent of Republicans are living in a delusional fantasy world because they are out of power, then 61 percent of Democrats were doing the same thing.

It's a clean, apples-to-apples comparison with a clear lesson: People get a bit kooky when they're out of power, Democrats about 3 points kookier -- which is probably within the margin of error.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/2009/07/birthers-why-didnt-truthers-get-all...

I'm a "not sure" when it comes to Obama's citizenship.  I want to believe that someone would never be allowed to run for president without fitting the requirements.

However, I DO NOT trust our political influences, who are capable of doing just about anything.  With all the evidence and the administrations lack of cooperation regarding this - I sway  more to the side of more believable then not.  

Silver Conversationalist

Message 22 of 56 (530 Views)

In Response to RE: Leno, “Now Democrats Want to See His Birth Certificate” by robokop

What are you yammering about? What does this have to do with the discussion at hand? Oh yea that's right... Deflection. Don't tell me you are an idiotic birther.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 23 of 56 (530 Views)

In Response to RE: Leno, “Now Democrats Want to See His Birth Certificate” by klogan

Are you a "Warmist"

Are you one of those who still believe Al Gore's Climate Fraud to make himself rich?

Do you, if you are a warmist, refuse to acknowledge the over whelming evidence by well over 1000 noted real scientists who say "Global Warming" is a hoax and refuese to look at the facts they put forth?

If you are a "Warmist" are you willing to put massive taxes on all energy without and give that money to poor countries, all done through the crooks at the UN?

Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Message 24 of 56 (530 Views)

In Response to RE: Leno, “Now Democrats Want to See His Birth Certificate” by NemoOmen

Wow!  Strong language there!  But how can I believe that Obama is seated illegally when a Republican Congress, Republican President and the entire right wing did their best to defeat him?  There wasn't anyone in the entire Republican party smart enough or courageous enough to challenge that?  No way!  If that is indeed what happened, I sure don't want them in power either.

Moreover, even candidates for local offices have to prove they are elibible for the office.  I just can't believe that wouldn't be true for the highest office in the land.  Also, the way the powerful--on the right and the left--are being pulled down all over the place, I can't believe Mr. Obama wouldn't already be gone if there was really anything at all to this, right?.

Silver Conversationalist

Message 25 of 56 (530 Views)

In Response to RE: Leno, “Now Democrats Want to See His Birth Certificate” by LITI8R

"'What difference does it make what color Obama is?"

To me.... None! To a great deal of true Americans.... None! It is not a race card, it is fact. If you are a birther then it is, from my experience, a good probability that you cannot stand that it is not "white bread" in the White House. Your attempt to deflect the truth by turning it around has no credibility. There is no intelligent reason to suspect that The President is not a U.S. citizen. Come with me for a couple of days ad you will hear how the "N" in the White House is an African (paraphrased). I don't acknowledge birthers as they have nothing to offer society as a whole. Ignorance and stupidity are not virtues.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 26 of 56 (530 Views)

In Response to RE: Leno, “Now Democrats Want to See His Birth Certificate” by LITI8R

"Mess the LITI8R and you get the HAMMER!"

Silver Conversationalist

Message 27 of 56 (367 Views)

In Response to RE: Leno, “Now Democrats Want to See His Birth Certificate” by toddtee

Does anyone really get their news from Jay Leno?

Gold Conversationalist

Message 28 of 56 (367 Views)

In Response to RE: Leno, “Now Democrats Want to See His Birth Certificate” by toddtee

Re: Jay Leno

Sure wish you would have talked that talk when Bush was president or when it was Palin opening his show. 

Gold Conversationalist

Message 29 of 56 (367 Views)

In Response to RE: Leno, “Now Democrats Want to See His Birth Certificate” by klogan

This comment is ridiculous and racist (your word of constance). Don't some tire of drawing a race card when an argument can't be won?

What difference does it make what color Obama is?  His performance as president is lousy.

I'm hoping 2012 will include Rubio and West?  If I change my mind...will I be a racist. Probably by some's definition here.  Simple minded thinking.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 30 of 56 (367 Views)

In Response to RE: Leno, “Now Democrats Want to See His Birth Certificate” by susansky

Go apply for a job!

Well, never mind--- that's a bad example in the Obama rule currently befuddling the politicians and OBAMANITES licking his boots.

PROOF!

Liberals DEMAND PROOF!

They say, "PROVE there is a GOD!"

Their god is OBAMA.

Obama is a fraud, a noted and proven LIAR, a MARXIST and is violating the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights and he's illegally seated to begin with.