Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Leader of the free world meets the bad mannered man-baby

Message 1 of 3

Correct me, if I am wrong.     Chancellor of Germany comes to the US.    Donald refuses to acknowledge that she is a representative from a country and sits like a poor little boy and refuses to shake hands with her.    He then attempts to chide her into agreeing with him, which she refuses to do.

After the meeting, he burns $3M dollars to fly away and then tweets a smear on Germany re: NATO funding.    

What kind of person does that - the person he is attempting to shame via twitter was right there, in his physical presence and he didn't have the huevos to say that to her face in front of the press?

More and more, people around the globe should shun him and his immature / child like behavior.     

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Leader of the free world meets the bad mannered man-baby

Message 2 of 3

He is an embarrassment to this country.  Those who understand the importance of class, grace and diplomacy certainly "get it".  Those who whine about "political correctness" and claim, "Trump speaks like me" are the enablers of this stupidity and arrogance.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Leader of the free world meets the bad mannered man-baby

Message 3 of 3

Sure enough - he showed the world what an immature unbalanced childish second rate punk from Queens acts like...

Vincente Fox observed that she is now the leader of the free world, and that she is everything he will never be able to be.

Now we have a man with a lifelong history of never paying his debts childishly tweeting about Germany's debts...

He is showing his followers/supporters how to be despicable - and they are indeed.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Replies