Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Laura Bush’s Op Ed on detained children at the border

Message 31 of 34

Richva wrote-I heard an interesting term during an interview with a conservative Republican.  Because of the moral swamp the Republicans are now creating he has declared he is no longer a "practicing Republican". ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I thought we were the Cult  -the Democrats are the swamp dwellers-Let `s not get our terms confused. If the Republican you were referring to was Joe Scarborrough,he hasn`t been a Republican for years -several other Deranged Republicans have join the Democrat swamp dwellers.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 34

I heard an interesting term during an interview with a conservative Republican.  Because of the moral swamp the Republicans are now creating he has declared he is no longer a "practicing Republican". 

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 34

TemperMental67:  I moved away from Washington almost a decade ago, but I know there are good people at all levels of government who can do better to fix this.”

If a few congressional Republicans could stop quaking in their boots for fear Trump will be mean to them it would end. Why can't those retiring tell him he gets nothing until he reverses the policy?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Laura Bush’s Op Ed on detained children at the border

Message 34 of 34

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/laura-bush-separating-children-from-their-parents-at-the-bor...

“People on all sides agree that our immigration system isn’t working, but the injustice of zero tolerance is not the answer. I moved away from Washington almost a decade ago, but I know there are good people at all levels of government who can do better to fix this.”

Exactly. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors