Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Land of Fakes

Message 61 of 75

There could still be the possibility of her Indian ancestry.  My grandmother never talked about her Cherokee background until I recalled a chance remark she made about filling out papers regarding this that led me to finding copies in the National Archives.  That filled in 200 years of history.

A cousin spent hundreds of dollars on a professional genealogist but came up with nothing.  Ms Warren's claim might still be true.

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 75

@Soosie

I really don't care if she's part Indian, he's part German. Why does he feel he's any better than anyone else when he has different nationality in him?

Remember that folks part German!!

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 75

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy53:  But some ignore the important things and latch onto trump's silly tweets about about "Pocahontas" and DNA.

Trump does it because she's a threat and he fears her. The bigger the threat, the more he will demonize someone. Not to mention that he just gets a thrill from using a racial slur.

If, in fact, she lied about her ethnicity in order to get an unfair advantage for a job - how is pointing it out a "racial slur"?

Then, I guess, you will be happy to know that she didn’t lie about her ethnicity in order to get an unfair advantage for a job.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 75

@Roxanna35 wrote:

The biggest question here is Who cares whether she is an indian or not. If she want to be an Indian, great. I have always wanted to be  a Butterfly. But will not take a DNA  to prove it.  LOL

Being a butterfly will not allow you to cheat your way into a job.

But keep laughing rather than thinking.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 75

@Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy53:  But some ignore the important things and latch onto trump's silly tweets about about "Pocahontas" and DNA.

Trump does it because she's a threat and he fears her. The bigger the threat, the more he will demonize someone. Not to mention that he just gets a thrill from using a racial slur.

If, in fact, she lied about her ethnicity in order to get an unfair advantage for a job - how is pointing it out a "racial slur"?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 75

@ChasKy53 wrote:

And meanwhile trump keeps lying. Korea has stated that the summit with trump being the normal bully he is. His continuing rhetoric makes a denuclearizing agreement next to impossible.But some ignore the important things and latch onto trump's silly tweets about about "Pocahontas" and DNA. Trump supporters will latch onto anything to keep from looking at the truth about trump.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/north-korea-shatters-trump-s-boastful-assurances-...

Focus, chas, focus.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 75

The biggest question here is Who cares whether she is an indian or not. If she want to be an Indian, great. I have always wanted to be  a Butterfly. But will not take a DNA  to prove it.  LOL

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 75

@Soosie wrote:
@"Dimwittedly gobbling offal, guzzling koolaid, and supporting trump" @Alferd......I think you are wonderful too. Keep up the good work.

Scurrilous childish grade school level personal attack noted...

We will be patient - hope to see improvement in the future...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 75

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 75

And meanwhile trump keeps lying. Korea has stated that the summit with trump being the normal bully he is. His continuing rhetoric makes a denuclearizing agreement next to impossible.But some ignore the important things and latch onto trump's silly tweets about about "Pocahontas" and DNA. Trump supporters will latch onto anything to keep from looking at the truth about trump.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/north-korea-shatters-trump-s-boastful-assurances-...

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.