Views

Re: Land of Fakes

Message 1 of 75

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

From the title, I thought this was going to be about real women with fake breasts and fake women with real breasts.

Hmmm, "Pocahontas" seems to ring a bell.

Why don't you name her or does that take courage.

I did it with plenty of courage on 3/11/18.  I guess you weren't paying attention.  

mickstuder.png  

Bwah, ha, ha, ha!  I keep records!

No one really cares about records you keep. Now if you have courage name the person you are talking about.

It was everywhere — a gelatin — a slime; a vapor; — yet it had shapes, a thousand shapes of horror beyond all memory. There were eyes — and a blemish. It was the pit — the maelstrom — the ultimate abomination. John258, it was the unnamable! 

So what you are telling us is either you have no idea who the person is, or you lack the courage to name them. The answer you posted makers no sense which is typical from the far right enablers.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 75

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

From the title, I thought this was going to be about real women with fake breasts and fake women with real breasts.

I did it with plenty of courage on 3/11/18.  I guess you weren't paying attention.  

mickstuder.png  

No one really cares about records you keep. Now if you have courage name the person you are talking about.

It was everywhere — a gelatin — a slime; a vapor; — yet it had shapes, a thousand shapes of horror beyond all memory. There were eyes — and a blemish. It was the pit — the maelstrom — the ultimate abomination. John258, it was the unnamable! 

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 75

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

mickstuder.png  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 75

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

mickstuder.png  

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 75

@aruzinsky wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 75

Der Trumper is a racist, sexist pig.

Read his Twittweets

QED.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 75

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 75

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Maybe, maybe not. Not questioning your ancestry but DNA testing is not that comprehensive.

Why should I need a DNA test?

Who said you did?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 75

@Roxanna35 wrote:

I am not telling anyone what to post, I am simply not understanding your motives for the continuous reminding that you have Native Indian Blood. You have proved your point beyond what any     one could dispute. so what now?

You might note that i was answering posts.  Again, you are still telling me what to post.  Besides, AGAIN....if you have a problem with my posts, don't read them.  I don't pay attention to most of yours.

And again, this topic is mostly about Native American ancestry.....of course you have already posted long ago yours is from Spain, via Cuba.

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 75

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

The question is why are you reading my posts if you disagree with them; tired of my posts; or whatever.  Why do you attempt to tell others what to post?  Why do you refer to your Cuban background?

I am not telling anyone what to post, I am simply not understanding your motives for the continuous reminding that you have Native Indian Blood. You have proved your point beyond what any     one could dispute. so what now?

no name
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors