Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: LOOKS LIKE THOSE ON THE RIGHT HAVE FLOWN THE COOP!!!!

Message 11 of 17

@jimc91 wrote:

Who in their right mind would attempt to have a conversation with a group of seniors that have lost the ability to distinguish reality from their fantasy world where The President is a Russian Agent...

You are right about not being able to debate with people that think like you.  It is impossible so why even bother?

@jimc91  And who even wants to talk with a person who accuses you of stupidity and/or political weakness for taking time to put up crops for the winter? (Yo, Dude: you must harvest when the crops are ripe. Likewise you must can while the canning is good. Not my timing: Ma Nature's timing.)

Onward! Smiley Happy

And hey, Jim: enjoy your vacation. 

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 17

@Epster wrote:

Wonder no more. Speaking strictly for myself, here: I just don't care what the left leaning here have to say so am engaging elsewhere.*

Smiley Happy

The two replies from the left is an excellent reason why others have no reason to engage.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 17

@nctarheel wrote:

For a couple of days now, I have searched for posts made by our friends on the POLITICAL RIGHT end of the spectrum so as to engage them in discussion and debate.

I am now having trouble finding them.

Where did they go?

I wonder if the fact that Trump's CNN spokesperson, Paris Dennard, had a zipper problem was the cause?

Or, could it have been the fact that TRUMP THE CHUMP'S favorite lawyer has flipped on him and has MORE SECRETS to tell?

Or, maybe Paul Mannafort's conviction will see Paul Mannafort regurgitate more about the inner scandalous workings of the TRUMP THE CHUMP campaign and election.

Or, maybe now that TRUMP THE CHUMP'S personal secret keeper, David Pecker, at the National Enquirer has flipped, we are going to see a flood of impeachable offenses.

Who knows........ All I know is that I can't debate with those that think like me.

I miss the TRUMP SUPPORTING, RIGHT AND FAR RIGHT, OBAMA HATING friends on THE POLITICAL RIGHT.

Please come back..........

Too FUNNY!!

Speaking for only myself...

I am still on vacation and this morning I took one look at the topics on the forum this morning and concluded the left here are still completely unhinged and have lost touch with reality.

Who in their right mind would attempt to have a conversation with a group of seniors that have lost the ability to distinguish reality from their fantasy world where The President is a Russian Agent...

You are right about not being able to debate with people that think like you.  It is impossible so why even bother?

Enjoy your day.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 17

@Epster wrote:

Wonder no more. Speaking strictly for myself, here: I just don't care what the left leaning here have to say so am engaging elsewhere.*

Smiley Happy

* This week IRL I have harvested all of my grapes, all of my peaches, 1/2 of my apples and canned cases of applesauce and bone broth and gotten half the peaches put up as well while contracting to get repairs done to our greenhouse and making a sweet deal with a friend to trade fresh eggs for wild elk meat. (woo hoo!) Today I'm gonna kick some butt out on the bike trail and later take a moonlight ride with my sweetie. Real life: ahhhhhhh!

Sounds like you've had a wonderful and "FRUITFUL" week. Hope the elk gave his life for good reason. Remember to wear your helmet.

We'll miss ya!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 17

Yep, the peaches and grapes and apples and the sweetie won't disagree with anyone's political views and positions.  It is nice!  But when the head comes out of the sand, one's views and those they support smack them right in the face.  Avoidance and denial are excellent defense mechanisms.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 17

Smiley Happy

* This week IRL I have harvested all of my grapes, all of my peaches, 1/2 of my apples and canned cases of applesauce and bone broth and gotten half the peaches put up as well while contracting to get repairs done to our greenhouse and making a sweet deal with a friend to trade fresh eggs for wild elk meat. (woo hoo!) Today I'm gonna kick some butt out on the bike trail and later take a moonlight ride with my sweetie. Real life: ahhhhhhh!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

LOOKS LIKE THOSE ON THE RIGHT HAVE FLOWN THE COOP!!!!

Message 17 of 17

For a couple of days now, I have searched for posts made by our friends on the POLITICAL RIGHT end of the spectrum so as to engage them in discussion and debate.

I am now having trouble finding them.

Where did they go?

I wonder if the fact that Trump's CNN spokesperson, Paris Dennard, had a zipper problem was the cause?

Or, could it have been the fact that TRUMP THE CHUMP'S favorite lawyer has flipped on him and has MORE SECRETS to tell?

Or, maybe Paul Mannafort's conviction will see Paul Mannafort regurgitate more about the inner scandalous workings of the TRUMP THE CHUMP campaign and election.

Or, maybe now that TRUMP THE CHUMP'S personal secret keeper, David Pecker, at the National Enquirer has flipped, we are going to see a flood of impeachable offenses.

Who knows........ All I know is that I can't debate with those that think like me.

I miss the TRUMP SUPPORTING, RIGHT AND FAR RIGHT, OBAMA HATING friends on THE POLITICAL RIGHT.

Please come back..........

Kudos
Views
Replies