Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: LOL......BMI "Certified" IQ Test

Message 1 of 4

Nice work, afisher!  Of course they say 3 million took the test but they don't say how many were naive enough to pay for the results.  Too funny.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Quite the con game.     But I clicked on the blog on their website, here it is:

We have surpassed an important milestone: over 3 million users have completed our Certified IQ Test!

We are celebrating this by giving the opportunity to 3 of our Facebook page fans and their families to consistently assess their IQ twice a year for the next 3 years.

Each one of the winners will be able to provide us up to 4 extra names so he/she and their loved ones can 

Yes indeedy - the insecure need to constantly pay for website to stroke their ego.   oh my!

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4
Didnt take it. I dont want to know how far I have fallen. lol
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

LOL......BMI "Certified" IQ Test

Message 4 of 4

Too funny....

Ever see the ad to test and check your IQ score?  The test takes 20 minutes and is fairly representative of some IQ tests....

But beware.....

Once you complete the test you must pay $19.95 to get the results.  Clever.  If your ARE interested in using the service, wait a few minutes after the test and you'll get a "coupon" for 25% off.

Good luck! 

www.test-iq.org

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors