Watch AARP's Movies for Grownups Awards at 9 p.m. ET on PBS' Great Performances. See A Preview

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: LISTEN TO WHO DAVID DUKE TURNS TO FOR GUIDANCE

Message 11 of 18

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:
from WAPO : Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, a Trump supporter who was in Charlottesville Saturday, quickly shot back at the president. “So, after decades of White Americans being targeted for discriminated & anti-White hatred, we come together as a people, and you attack us?” Duke tweeted. “I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists.”

Do you not realize that your post is out of step with the topic title?

Ok - so the neigbor's dog may believe you - Mlseker's post is absolutely dead center on the topic.

'Splain that one to me, Lucy.

It would appear that David Duke was not happy with the comments of our President and the President is not on board with David Duke both per the item offered by MIseker.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 18

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:
from WAPO : Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, a Trump supporter who was in Charlottesville Saturday, quickly shot back at the president. “So, after decades of White Americans being targeted for discriminated & anti-White hatred, we come together as a people, and you attack us?” Duke tweeted. “I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists.”

Ok - so the neigbor's dog may believe you - Mlseker's post is absolutely dead center on the topic.

Have pity for Melania - she hasn't yet got rid of that ugly fat.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 18

Olderscout66 wrote:

Der Trumper and David Duke share many core beliefs, like the inferiority of people of color, the supremacy of the White race, and the need to return to the Glory that was America before the 13th and 14th Amendments.

That is an amazingly (but not surprisingly) offensive comment about our President. Can you substantiate that?? Or would you rather just say "excuse me"?

Now the alt-Right has killed one and injured a dozen by driving their car into a crowd of counter-protestors - a favorite tactic of racist terrorists everywhere. Trump of course condemns both sides.

Were both sides not armed, helmeted and looking for trouble??

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 18

MIseker wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 18

Der Trumper and David Duke share many core beliefs, like the inferiority of people of color, the supremacy of the White race, and the need to return to the Glory that was America before the 13th and 14th Amendments.

Now the alt-Right has killed one and injured a dozen by driving their car into a crowd of counter-protestors - a favorite tactic of racist terrorists everywhere. Trump of course condemns both sides.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 18
So it begins.
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 18

How dare AARP allow this to be "front page".

I'm sorry; I know everyone can change for the better, BUT he stated he was attending the rally supporting "hatred, bigotry and violence" and has left at least 1 dead and 33 injured (at this time).

Enough is enough; if you do not want to share this place with others, LEAVE (remember that from the 70s?). I state it now on a global level; let us who get along globally get along. DT and that NK guy, go away, PLEASE!

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

LISTEN TO WHO DAVID DUKE TURNS TO FOR GUIDANCE

Message 18 of 18