It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: LIKE FATHER; LIKE SON.....LET'S MOCK THE BLACK MAN

Message 11 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

IMHO, the use of a capital letter to begin a proper name is forfit when the holder of the name has deminished it to the condition of impropriety, as when the named individual consistantly behaves like an ill-mannered infant incapable of telling the truth while constantly spewing insulting, racist, sexist remarks. So while Strunk and White may find trump to be incorrect according to the rules of English, it is totally appropriate by the rules of decency.

No, it's just good English grammar....

....said the poster who can't be bothered to use a dictionary.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 41

@fangoh45 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

In what can only be described as a "RACIST MINSTREL SHOW", Don Junior proves he is made out of the same feces as his father.

The mocking of Obama's "Hope" posters by  two of the most hated men in the political arena at this time shows how low Trump, his family, and his supporters have sunk.

It's no accident that it occurred in TEXAS either...... a state that has been termed "THE MOST RACIST STATE IN THE UNION".

Yep, Don Jr. is a "CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK".......................... "A COW CHIP".

https://thegrio.com/2017/12/18/donald-trump-jr-racist-obama-picture/

Only those consumed with racism would have seen anything racial in that. 

Denial and an insulting attack on others. Par for the course.

Ah yes, the usual dodge.

Now, let's get to the meat of the issue - why is expecting someone to be treated differently because of his race not "racism"?

Oh, if only Trump (note the Capitol T) was black, the liberals could not say anything negative about him or his policies.

Oh, if only far-right wing extremists knew that not everyone they disagree with is a "Liberal' they be soooo much smarter.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 41

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@nctarheel—Thoughts of Sara Huckabee Sanders come to mind. (trump meant nothing sexist with regard to  Gillibrand).  

Note that both RWNJ posters protected their hero’s spawn with the same ridiculous line—the propagandists have taught them well! 

So what makes one seem less credible—repeating the mantra learned at the hands of racist fools, or pretending to not understand the obvious.  

Lie, twist, lie, play very dumb ( are they playing?) and lie again—and the world laughs at the obviousness of the failed ploy. 

While in the real world, the racism of yet another generation of trump scum rears its filthy head.

One would think there might be a sense of shame, but then again these support a known sexual predator, racist, anti-Semite, xenophobic, pathological liar, mentally ill fool and are proud. So sad. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Right you are, Phyllis.  The trump's have clearly demonstrated that money doesn't by class  Their constant lying, twisting facts and playing dumb seems to indicate they think most Americans are as dumb as their Cult Members.  He "forgets" he's suppose to represent all Americans, not just the simpleton's.

A sure sign of a simpleton, being an adult(s) and not having sense enough to know a proper name begins with a capitol letter. Yep, that's a dead giveaway.

Well, that would explain why "fangoh45" begins with a lowercase "f".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 41

How about this?—People who aren’t interested in playing games know this was racist.

Those who are too racist and/or are too dumb to understand what they see and hear—but who rely on propagandist and racist websites to tell them what to think and say—won’t. 

But that’s ok—go on defending the indefensible—the huge majority of people here and within the US see the truth for what it is—in the meantime—drink some more Kool-Aide.  I know I enjoy the comedy skits you post.

RE: pettiness—WOW!! Now you are transferring your extremely petty, childish behavior onto others. Guess there is a price to pay for the mind control you have submitted to—BUT THANK YOU—more proof that those  who lie and lick trump’s boots are not in touch with reality.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Those that refuse to see the racist overtones of the mocking of our only BLACK President must be truly unaware of the definition of racism.... or, more likely, making excuses, once again, for a TRUMP.

Racism doesn't have to be calling someone the N-word. It could be the taunting that was obvious to everyone but yourself as contained in those photos.

Those who think that President Obama is not subject the the same criticisms (including mocking) as any other because of his race are truly unaware of the real meaning of racism?

Racism is treating those of different races differently - better or worse.

LMAO!  Thanks for clarifying you have no clue what the word "racism" means.  Is that YOUR definition or Rush's?

If you can work your way past the childish "LMAO" Naw, you make my day with your hilarious posts; many of them are just so mindless.  possibly you could think about why treating a person differently because of his race is not "racism".  If you actually took the time to look up the word, you'd find your answer.  But I get that that's just too tough for some.

It appears some don't want to know what the word actually means because then they wouldn't have an excuse to twist the meaning to serve their racist views.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

IMHO, the use of a capital letter to begin a proper name is forfit when the holder of the name has deminished it to the condition of impropriety, as when the named individual consistantly behaves like an ill-mannered infant incapable of telling the truth while constantly spewing insulting, racist, sexist remarks. So while Strunk and White may find trump to be incorrect according to the rules of English, it is totally appropriate by the rules of decency.

No, it's just good English grammar.

Should a poster desire to deny to trump recognition of being worthy and deny that he deserves to have his name capitalized - it's entirely permitted by the First Amendment Right to Symbolic Freedom of Speech - something that without any possibility of doubt always has and always will supersede and override "rules of grammar" - in any and every court of law in this nation.

Mocking, ridiculing, insulting and uttering all manner of vile imprecations directed at trump is a Constitutional Freedom that even non-citizens and persons not lawfully present in this country are granted by the First Amendment...

Isn't the Constitution a wonderful thing?!?!

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 41

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Capping names—I used to explain caps were a way to show that something or someone was special and deserved respect—a mnemonic learning device. 

There is nothing special about a lying, immoral pathelogical liar—and there is certainly nothing on any level that anyone in his or her right mind could respect—thus trump’s name will never be capitalized by me,  nor will I ever disrespect the office of president and address him as so.

With regard to anyone who continues to complain about this—it is a clear indication that there is no other point to be made, so in a desperate need to create drama over something that was discussed and explained (by myself and others)  over a year ago is once again interjected into the mix.  Transparent and transparent. 

Little minds have trouble grappling with grand concepts as is shown by these worn out whines. 

Yeah, dontcha just hate it when people expose your pettiness?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 41

@Olderscout66 wrote:

No, it's just good English grammar.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 41

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

RE:  How is mocking an ex pres. racist?

How does playing stupid do anything but underscore your need to avoid the reality of the situation? 

Playing stupid word games, asking ludicrous questions does not in any way alter the OBVIOUS RACISM SHOWN HERE.  It does show a weird and perverted need  to protect the morally corrupt son of a morally corrupt man—cheered on by a morally corrupt base.

"Stupid word games" is not being specific as what is racist about mocking a "presidential cookie". 

How about posting a picture of a President as the southern side of a northbound horse - is that racist? If not, why not?

Sounds like the arrogance of the left - "It is racist because I say it's racist". How very pc.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 41

Capping names—I used to explain caps were a way to show that something or someone was special and deserved respect—a mnemonic learning device. 

There is nothing special about a lying, immoral pathelogical liar—and there is certainly nothing on any level that anyone in his or her right mind could respect—thus trump’s name will never be capitalized by me,  nor will I ever disrespect the office of president and address him as so.

With regard to anyone who continues to complain about this—it is a clear indication that there is no other point to be made, so in a desperate need to create drama over something that was discussed and explained (by myself and others)  over a year ago is once again interjected into the mix.  Transparent and transparent. 

Little minds have trouble grappling with grand concepts as is shown by these worn out whines. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs