Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: LGBTQWTF Outrage: People Spitefully Eating Chicken

Message 1 of 8

@Richva wrote:

Please note that the regressives have once again misstated the facts. If you read the original article, you will see that the author is commenting on a major  corporation which has donated lots of money to fight the way God made him. It has nothing to do withj people who like chicken and wafffles.  

Please remember that you must check the sources of any regressive story posted. Truth is just  not in their wheelhouse.

More heartburn from the Distractors:   Fast food joint received a message from UK:   Cluck OFF      https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/oct/21/chick-fil-a-outlet-reading-to-close-in-lgbt-rights-row

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

@Richva wrote:

Please note that the regressives have once again misstated the facts. If you read the original article, you will see that the author is commenting on a major  corporation which has donated lots of money to fight the way God made him.

Major corparation = him?

It has nothing to do withj people who like chicken and wafffles. 

The LGBTQWTF author clearly stated that people that eat Chick-Fil-A ar "a-holes".

Please remember that you must check the sources of any regressive story posted. Truth is just  not in their wheelhouse.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

Please note that the regressives have once again misstated the facts. If you read the original article, you will see that the author is commenting on a major  corporation which has donated lots of money to fight the way God made him. It has nothing to do withj people who like chicken and wafffles.  

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

The best response I have ever heard to the "Marriage should be between one man and one woman" was "Ok, then why didn't you STAY married to one woman?"

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@jfpinlvn wrote:

A Canadian publication, The Star, has printed an unintentionally hilarious editorial by a very disgruntled LGBTQWTF writer, Andrew Wheeler. Mr. Wheeler is very upset. His outrage and dismay have been caused by your love of delicious chicken from Chick-fil-A. How dare you??? In an essay entitled “Chick-fil-A is ideologically opposed to my existence,” Wheeler rails against the insensitivity of people who love chicken and waffle fries because it hurts his feelings, or something.

This past weekend I saw something that made me unexpectedly queasy; a young woman slurping soda out of a fast food cup.It upset me because it was a Chick-fil-A cup.

Chick-fil-A is an anti-LGBTQ2 organization, not just because the founder publicly opposed same-sex marriage (he believed in a “biblical definition of marriage,” which doesn’t exist), but because company profits are donated to charities that oppress and marginalize queer people, especially queer youth.

I don’t know what LGBTQ2 is, and I don’t want to know. What I do know is that Wheeler here has never read a Bible. If he had bothered to even try, he wouldn’t have had far to go. The definition of marriage is in the very first book, in the second chapter: “Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.” Genesis 2:24  It’s not hard to discern what this means. What it doesn’t say is what bothers people like Wheeler the most. It does not say “Therefore a man (or non-binary trans-alien furry) shall leave his fathers or mothers and hold fast to the otherkin of his choice.” Now THAT is not in there. Despite that, your personal and deeply held beliefs must change to satisfy this whiny guy.

<snip>

But maybe it’s not the company that Wheeler really has a problem with. No. I think it’s you. Your’e an a-hole.

Of course, people are not just going to Chick-fil-A to eat fried chicken. They’re eating fried chicken spitefully. They’re defiantly standing in line with all the other freethinkers because they’ve been asked not to. They know that going to Chick-fil-A hurts queer people, but they’ve never thought much about queer people before and they’re not going to start now. It’s a strange form of identity politics where the identity is “a--hole.” The line to get into Chick-fil-A is the a--hole pride parade.

This is the whole reason why the LGBTQWTF mafia is never going to win over rational people. They want to force you to agree with them on every single issue and they think they’re going to get there by insulting and canceling you. If you don’t celebrate their existence (instead of ignoring the attention-seeking activists) they want you punished, silenced, shut down, shamed, and unable to put food on the table. Wheeler has these inner fears that people hate him and don’t want him to exist and so he acts in a way that makes normal people hate him and not want him to exist. It’s not because he’s gay. It’s because he’s the a-hole who can’t even let people like a chicken restaurant of their choice."

More at: https://pjmedia.com/trending/writer-freaks-out-over-people-eating-delicious-chick-fil-a-the...

You talk of thinking people. Tell about one war that was not created or involved far right Reglion as it tried to force its views on everyone else.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

Those who claim there's biblical support for "one man-one woman" marriage in the Bible might want to consider why there's so many wives for so few prophets.

Beyond that rather glaring inconsistency in the "God sez so" dogma, there's the advance of Science that totally destroys the "its not natural" dogma, making opposition to LGBTQ equality under the law nothing but another form of bigoted racism (MOSTLY) from the GOP-Fundies who support tRumps serial adultry, **bleep** mongering, lying, cheating and stealing by saying "he's like Cyrus" because Cyrus freed the Jews to return to Israel and tRump frees Fundamentalists to discriminate against Jews, Muslims and anybody else they think God doesn't like.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

Glad to see some support bigoted people and are proud of it.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

LGBTQWTF Outrage: People Spitefully Eating Chicken

Message 8 of 8

A Canadian publication, The Star, has printed an unintentionally hilarious editorial by a very disgruntled LGBTQWTF writer, Andrew Wheeler. Mr. Wheeler is very upset. His outrage and dismay have been caused by your love of delicious chicken from Chick-fil-A. How dare you??? In an essay entitled “Chick-fil-A is ideologically opposed to my existence,” Wheeler rails against the insensitivity of people who love chicken and waffle fries because it hurts his feelings, or something.

This past weekend I saw something that made me unexpectedly queasy; a young woman slurping soda out of a fast food cup.It upset me because it was a Chick-fil-A cup.

Chick-fil-A is an anti-LGBTQ2 organization, not just because the founder publicly opposed same-sex marriage (he believed in a “biblical definition of marriage,” which doesn’t exist), but because company profits are donated to charities that oppress and marginalize queer people, especially queer youth.

I don’t know what LGBTQ2 is, and I don’t want to know. What I do know is that Wheeler here has never read a Bible. If he had bothered to even try, he wouldn’t have had far to go. The definition of marriage is in the very first book, in the second chapter: “Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.” Genesis 2:24  It’s not hard to discern what this means. What it doesn’t say is what bothers people like Wheeler the most. It does not say “Therefore a man (or non-binary trans-alien furry) shall leave his fathers or mothers and hold fast to the otherkin of his choice.” Now THAT is not in there. Despite that, your personal and deeply held beliefs must change to satisfy this whiny guy.

<snip>

But maybe it’s not the company that Wheeler really has a problem with. No. I think it’s you. Your’e an **bleep**.

Of course, people are not just going to Chick-fil-A to eat fried chicken. They’re eating fried chicken spitefully. They’re defiantly standing in line with all the other freethinkers because they’ve been asked not to. They know that going to Chick-fil-A hurts queer people, but they’ve never thought much about queer people before and they’re not going to start now. It’s a strange form of identity politics where the identity is “a--hole.” The line to get into Chick-fil-A is the a--hole pride parade.

This is the whole reason why the LGBTQWTF mafia is never going to win over rational people. They want to force you to agree with them on every single issue and they think they’re going to get there by insulting and canceling you. If you don’t celebrate their existence (instead of ignoring the attention-seeking activists) they want you punished, silenced, shut down, shamed, and unable to put food on the table. Wheeler has these inner fears that people hate him and don’t want him to exist and so he acts in a way that makes normal people hate him and not want him to exist. It’s not because he’s gay. It’s because he’s the a-hole who can’t even let people like a chicken restaurant of their choice."

More at: https://pjmedia.com/trending/writer-freaks-out-over-people-eating-delicious-chick-fil-a-the...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs