There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: LEAVE THE COUNTRY WITH YOUR KIDS OR..........

Message 41 of 47

@KidBoy2 wrote:

No they are not immigrants..they are illegals...please get it correct!

As far as the Trumps they came in the front door as far as I know.

Trump's ancestors were legal immigrants, as are both his wife and ex-wife.  In spite of the smear campaign by the left.  The problem here is illegals who came in the back door without permission or overstayed their visa limits.

Its interesting to note that in their posts, these liberal leftists conveniently leave off the 'illegal' part.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 47
angeleyes64 posted..

They are immigrants just like his Grand-Father and Father they were immigrants, so were 2 of his wives, immigrants. Why is he so against immigrants. All they all want is to be in America, know as the Land of the Free.

=======================

No they are not immigrants..they are illegals...please get it correct!

As far as the Trumps they came in the front door as far as I know.

Trump is not against immigration so you can get off that kick...he is for immigration.

We have quotas and we have ICE...you should understand we have laws and ICE is doing their job just like they have done for years before Trump.

Have a safe and happy 4th.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 47

angeleyes64:  They are immigrants just like his Grand-Father and Father they were immigrants, so were 2 of his wives, immigrants. Why is he so against immigrants. 

Trump has nothing against immigrants (legal or illegal), he sure hires enough of them. But they make a great scapegoat he can demonize and beat up on to excite the bigots and xenophobes in his base to win votes.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 47
@rker321
Should we have expected anything any better from the Donald. He has no heart, he gave them a heart breaking choice.

Where are the children he has taken from parents, do they get their children if they say they want to leave with them? Will the Monster find these children some how?

We don't have a President, we have a Monster of the Unites States, we can't be Proud of the leader of our Country he is so cruel. Why does he not think of his own children, he has Ivanka almost up his butt, what if he lost her?
They are seeking asylum, they have that right as immigrants. I really hope there is such a thing as Karma, and GOD does see everything, he will remember his cruelty to these CHILDREN,

They are immigrants just like his Grand-Father and Father they were immigrants, so were 2 of his wives, immigrants. Why is he so against immigrants. All they all want is to be in America, know as the Land of the Free.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

I don't know what EO you are talking about but the way you describe it seems to give the parents the choice.

LOL  LOL  LOl  RK  your idea of choice is spectacular.!!!!!! it actually deserves a Pulitzer price.
Did you ever see the movie Sophie's  Choice.?  well dear, I  think you should. This order is not an EO is a directive to Immigration officials.  but do take a look at the picture. perhaps your sanity will come b ack.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 47

@rker321 wrote:

The new order that Trump has given to Inmigration officials is Leave the country with your kids or leave without them.

Not allowing for the reunification of the separated families.

I don't know what EO you are talking about but the way you describe it seems to give the parents the choice.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

LEAVE THE COUNTRY WITH YOUR KIDS OR..........

Message 47 of 47

The new order that Trump has given to Inmigration officials is Leave the country with your kids or leave without them.

Not allowing for the reunification of the separated families.

Kudos
Views
Replies