Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: LEAVE THE COUNTRY WITH YOUR KIDS OR..........

Message 11 of 47

Trolls refuse to actually read information that may be just too darn hard for them to find.   

Here:  The form U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents are directed to read to detained parents instructs them to sign next to one of two lines: "I am requesting to reunite with my child(ren) for the purpose of repatriation to my country of citizenship," or "I am affirmatively, knowingly, and voluntarily requesting to return to my country of citizenship without my minor child(ren) who I understand will remain in the United States to pursue available claims of relief."

Reading and comprehension failure among the ignoblers is disgusting...or they are trolling.   Neither behavior is becoming to some who are desperately seeking to wrap themselves up in the US Flag.   

It is not reassuring that so many seem to hate people who have fled from their violent country that was destabilized by US policy and action.   These ignoblers must have the sign:  Ignorance is Bliss to which they prey daily.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 47

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

"Justice is Blind" - that is and has been a mainstay of our system. Do you accept that?

Justice may be blind but it also represents Humanity. and whene there is not humanity there is no justice.

Does that mean that all law is to be looked at as meaning whatever you want it to mean on any given day?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 47

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@rker321
Should we have expected anything any better from the Donald. He has no heart, he gave them a heart breaking choice.

Where are the children he has taken from parents, do they get their children if they say they want to leave with them? Will the Monster find these children some how?

We don't have a President, we have a Monster of the Unites States, we can't be Proud of the leader of our Country he is so cruel. Why does he not think of his own children, he has Ivanka almost up his butt, what if he lost her?
They are seeking asylum, they have that right as immigrants. I really hope there is such a thing as Karma, and GOD does see everything, he will remember his cruelty to these CHILDREN,

They are immigrants just like his Grand-Father and Father they were immigrants, so were 2 of his wives, immigrants. Why is he so against immigrants. All they all want is to be in America, know as the Land of the Free.

No wonder you spend so much time in fear looking for KARMA as you weep your bitter tears over the CHILDREN- it's all about emotion.

The President's job is to protect our nation and enforce it's laws. He is dealing with people who have illegally entered.

There are established procedures for seeking asylum. People following those procedures are not a problem and have no problem. 

Yes, yes, very dramatic - "Land of the Free" - but not land of the freedom from rules and regulations. Without them, we have no nation.

intereting take you have on regulations. Its ok for the govt to allow mining companies to kill citizens by poisoning the water, but we need regulations at the border.

please stick to the subject 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 47

@angeleyes64 wrote:

@rk9152

Well your either as cold hearted as The Donald or have never lost a child. 

Yes I do weep bitter tears over the  CHILDREN, IT IS ALL EMOTION. . 

Do you realize the toll it takes on a woman or parent to loose a child, not just emotionally, but physically?  A Mother who carries a child in her body for 9 months.  If you do explain it to me.

Yes the so called President has to keep us safe and I agree w/that, but Not by ripping families apart.

You and he have NOT one clue of the damage he has caused these families. 

He could have done it in a humane way, he has such impulses and never thinks things through. Any man with a heart would have thought about this way twice. 

So if you have lost a child or when you do, then come back to me and tell me off about my bitter tears over children, all about emotion. As of now you do not have that right. You have not to my awareness lost a child in such a way to know the emotions of these people. 

And yes I still hope KARMA bites The Donald someday, right where it hurts him, in his heart.

Do you want to discuss the law or do you want to weep and wail over emotional issues?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

"Justice is Blind" - that is and has been a mainstay of our system. Do you accept that?

Justice may be blind but it also represents Humanity. and whene there is not humanity there is no justice.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 47
angeleyes64 posted...

Mr. Trump later told reporters that his daughter Ivanka and first lady Melania Trump both felt strongly about images of young children separated from their families at the border, saying "anybody with heart would feel strongly about it.

You could almost laugh at his remarks, they meant not one thing. Just words for the reporters. He has no heart where these children are concerned.
============================

"He has no heart where these children are concerned."

Really? And you know this because?
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 47

@rker321 wrote:

I am glad to see your posts.  in your posts you certainly display who you are and what you root for.

YOur posts denote a cruelty that is inconceivable to most of us. The only excuse is that being a man, is difficult to imagine what a child means to a woman.
We carry this child inside of us. that child is part of us. not only emotionally but physically. There isan't a mother that will not give up their life in order to save any of her children. Perhaps those feelings are not visible in your posts.

If anyone had tried to take away any of my children, they would have had to kill me and ask any women if they wodn't respond in the same manner.
Women, mothers are a unique part of our world and society.  Even in your religion the respect for women is extraordinary. 
Respect the anguish, the desperation , that takes over any mother when they feel that their children have been taken away from them. 
Have some pity have some emphaty.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 47
KidBoy2
Mr. Trump later told reporters that his daughter Ivanka and first lady Melania Trump both felt strongly about images of young children separated from their families at the border, saying "anybody with heart would feel strongly about it.

You could almost laugh at his remarks, they meant not one thing. Just words for the reporters. He has no heart where these children are concerned.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 47

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mlseker posted..

intereting take you have on regulations. Its ok for the govt to allow mining companies to kill citizens by poisoning the water, but we need regulations at the border.

=========================

Your post does not make sense.

He have regulations in place today that do not allow mining companies to poison or waters.

Yes, we have regulations at our borders. Do you have a problem with that? if so why?

Hey  guys,, off topic. please remain on topic.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 47

@Soosie wrote:
Do you realize the toll it takes on a woman or parent to loose a child, not just emotionally, but physically? @AngelEyes.........Do you think it takes a toll emotionally or physically when a child is taken by abortion? I know a couple of women who made this choice and have not gotten over it. I cannot understand all the tears and emotional response about the children brought here by illegal parents, but no outcry about the babies murdered in the womb. And Yes, they are babies. They are not some little pea to be snapped and thrown in the garbage. I am so thankful for the birth mother of my son who chose to give him life rather than putting herself first.

Sousie,  Sousie,, Sousie,  come on!!!!!!  is not nice to mix oranges and apples. don;t you think?  
Kudos
Views