Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Known Plagiarist Biden Trashes Trump’s COVID Plans, Then Steals Trump’s Plans & Peddles Them

Message 1 of 16

@sunluvngal Look who is speaking about plagiarism !!!!! Remember the speech that poor Melania was apparently given to speak at what was it,  the National Convention ?  
Again, accusations  need to be proven  otherwise are Fake News.

goodlol.jpg

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Known Plagiarist Biden Trashes Trump’s COVID Plans, Then Steals Trump’s Plans & Peddles Them

Message 2 of 16

Well we see the message from AZ. Spend time trying to make Biden look bad while the State of AZ is number one place in the world if you like the virus. The Reb. Gov. moves forwarded with his plan to destroy AZ, and all the States surrounding it. The Navajo Nation once again this weekend has to keep its people home, close all business to keep its people safe from the far right Trumpers. This is what Trump and the far right have given America and they are proud of it.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 16

Wait...Biden suggested hiding a bunker until the pandemic was solved by the state govenors?  I mean, that seems to be Trump's plan. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Known Plagiarist Biden Trashes Trump’s COVID Plans, Then Steals Trump’s Plans & Peddles Them

Message 4 of 16

Don't you love it when someone who worships a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR in the White House is trying to smear Joe Biden? Guess what? America doesn't care. This election isn't about Biden, it's a referendum on the convicted felons, non-stop lying, never ending insults, impeachment, and despicable behavior of our president.

Although about 1/3 of the voters approve of and love the behavior I described above, thankfully, the majority of Americans are disgusted by Trump.

Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist

Message 5 of 16

Whether you all admit the truth or not, Biden is a known plagiarist and has been for years. This is just his latest, and it happens to be Trump that he's stealing ideas from. Not against the law but since he doesn't like Trump it just doesn't look very good.

You all obviously don't LISTEN to Biden. Too busy looking for things to criticize Trump on I guess. Well I suggest you start listening up, and vote Trump if you want this country to stay on the high road! 🙏👍

HAPPY WEEKEND!! 😁

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 16

@sunluvngal    This post reminds me of a post I just read in FB. They said that this virus is so unimportant that we all need a test in order to know if we have it. and therefore in regards to your post.
goodlol.jpg

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Known Plagiarist Biden Trashes Trump’s COVID Plans, Then Steals Trump’s Plans & Peddles Them

Message 7 of 16

This is hilarious! Trump hasn't had an original thought in his life. Thinking is not part of Trump World and that includes his base.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 16

ToadPOTUS escapes the charge of plagiarism simply because NOBODY has ever said things that dumb before.

Just more lies from that font of sewage, the Republican Party's Propaganda Ministry. Fox SEEMS to be actually reporting News in their actual news shows (vs their "entertainment" shows which loyal GOPers think is news), so the GOPerLords are hauling their more disgusting sources out from beneath the scum at the bottom of the fetid bog they call a Party.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 16

@sunluvngal wrote:

Here we go again, folks.

That MINUSCULE CIRCLE of resources of misinformation is used again.

Ever heard of THE WESTERN JOURNAL?

Me either.

That's where this article originally appeared.

Founded by good old Floyd Brown, founder of both Citizens United and Young America's Foundation, this cesspool of misinformation is again one of those outlets that reside in that MINUSCULE CIRCLE of misinformation resources.

Quoted in THE WASHINGTON TIMES, The MOONIES paper and a friend of STEVE BANNON, this guy heads yet another source known for its misinformation and misdirection.

It's always that MINUSCULE CIRCLE of outlets like THE WASHINGTON TIMES, THE FEDERALIST, BRIETBART NEWS, and a very few others used as resources by the conservatives.

Again, do you wonder why??????

Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 16

@OscarE1968 wrote:

I don't know if I'd call it plagiarism. I see it more as who can sell it better 😆 😆 😆

Go ahead, call it what it is.

plagiarist 

person who uses another person's ideas or work and pretends that it is his or her own:

* The reporter was shown to be a liar and a plagiarist.

*The self-confessed plagiarist admits that his new novel borrows from his own past work "hugely."

This title - "Known Plagiarist", is so very clever.  Money crossed hands and toasts were made for a simply ingenious (trickiest) FakeNews Headline to date.  You're right, there is seemingly no limit of buyers to be had.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.

Top Authors