Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Kislyak & Kissinger & Lavrov @ UR Whitehouse Today

Message 1 of 43

@Prosecco6247 wrote:

Your response was worth the trouble.  Woman Wink

BTW, what happened to yours...all that "white space?"

Hee hee hee !  Not what you've come to expect is it?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 43

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"HERE THE PEOPLE RULE."

True - via the ballot box, not via constant  and often violent disruptions of free speech of  pols and others. 

And "at the ballot box" three million more people voted for Hillary than for Trump.

Well, we still do have that pesky thing called the Constitution. In the future, who knows. But until your mobs in the street can effect their overthrow, you still have to live with it.

I know of no "mobs in the street" or no "overthrow". I never said that Trump wasn't constitutionally elected. I acknowledge that the majority of those that voted preferred Hillary by 3 million votes. More preferred Hillary than Trump. I accept those realities, it seems that many on the Right don't.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 43

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"HERE THE PEOPLE RULE."

True - via the ballot box, not via constant  and often violent disruptions of free speech of  pols and others. 

And "at the ballot box" three million more people voted for Hillary than for Trump.

Well, we still do have that pesky thing called the Constitution. In the future, who knows. But until your mobs in the street can effect their overthrow, you still have to live with it.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 43

@umbarch64 wrote:

@Prosecco6247 wrote:

What happened to your post?  I read the two prior and was going to reply to the third and nothing is there.

So...anyway...I oftern say about 'the donald' and his crew that that is what they are and that is what they do.  And no.....I really never have seen a leopard change his spots...or a real estate developer shed his skin like his kissing kin do.

Sorry @umbarch64 !  AARP glitch!  I had a notice to change invalid HTML...tried to do that, then it wouldn't post. ..or so I thought.  I kept getting those little "banners."

I went back to the discussion, saw the original post and decided it sounded a little "curt" so I wanted to edit it.  I tried to do that and got another banner.  Suddenly the post was sent.  I don't know how I sent an empty post.  I tried to clean it all up and you probably happened along right about that time.  It all happened so fast I've forgotten the actual sequence of events.  This platform can be a little crazy...but then again, so can I.  Woman Frustrated

Your response was worth the trouble.  Woman Wink

BTW, what happened to yours...all that "white space?"

"Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness." ~ Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 43

@Prosecco6247 wrote:

What happened to your post?  I read the two prior and was going to reply to the third and nothing is there.

So...anyway...I oftern say about 'the donald' and his crew that that is what they are and that is what they do.  And no.....I really never have seen a leopard change his spots...or a real estate developer shed his skin like his kissing kin do.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 43

Redacted by author...duplicate post.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 43

@umbarch64

It's an admirable quality to want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

My question to you is this:  Have you ever seen a leopard change his spots???

I wouldn't count on Trump to change his lack of character.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 43

@umbarch64  Please give it a lot of thought before you decide to go all in for Trump.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 43

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Should we thank the Russian press for providing these pictures since they were the only press allowed to be there?

Poor Donald, he got played again.

Yeah....he sure did.  The Russians saw the 'hot buttons', pushed them and 'the donald' did all the heavy lifting.  I have to say I've got mixed feelings about this. 

IF we tell him and he listens that might mean he'd stop doing it.  That would be good for the Country....or would it?  He might even have a real shot at being re-elected. 

IF we tell him and he doesn't listen, he will continue to demonstrate that he is vindictive and his 'paybacks' are nothing short of vicious...that character flaw might shorten his potential time in office and ability to do great harm.  It would do nothing to stop the harm he will do in the meantime.

what to do....what to do?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 43

Trump said that he could shoot and kill someone and still get elected. Sometimes, by the blind support of everything he does without question, I think he was correct in saying that. It seems that many donalvoters will support and defend him all of the way to prison or pardon. It seems to matter little to them what he does.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors