Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Kicked in their sleep, forced to drink toilet water, fed frozen & rotten food, denied medica

Message 1 of 39

@williamb39198 wrote:

Well, I would say, spoken like a true supporter of trump. 

My racism? And trump is not? 

Since I am not a racist, I have nothing to be ashamed of. 

trump wants to make America white again, and shows no support for non-white citizens

I have not seen the President posting mawa.... but you......well......

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Kicked in their sleep, forced to drink toilet water, fed frozen & rotten food, denied medica

Message 2 of 39

Well, I would say, spoken like a true supporter of trump. 

My racism? And trump is not? 

Since I am not a racist, I have nothing to be ashamed of. 

trump wants to make America white again, and shows no support for non-white citizens

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 39

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

Because trump is a racist and has support of other racists. 

The President is not a racist - that's just one of the "Party line" comments.

You mentioned nazi and dictator, I did not in my post.

It's part of the package mentioned above.

The other, I said that I stand by my comments. Back to topic, deplorable treatment of the kids by the trump administration. They should be ashamed of their behavior towards children. 

That assumes that these claims of abuse ("drinking from toilets", etc.) are accurate. So far they seem as no more that more trash talk to attack the President.

How should the government deal with the problem of people coming in illegally using kids as "get out of jail" cards because of the ruling of the Court?

mawa

Why do you keep posting your racism? I should think that you would be ashamed of it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 39

@rk9152

Because trump is a racist and has support of other racists. 

You mentioned nazi and dictator, I did not in my post.

The other, I said that I stand by my comments. Back to topic, deplorable treatment of the kids by the trump administration. They should be ashamed of their behavior towards children. 

mawa

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 39

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

My racist comments, amazing. I’m not trying to make america white again. 

Nor am I - so why is that racist comment in all your posts??

Never used nazi or dictator in this post, please get the facts straight. 

Deplorable, and add destructive...you bet! All of the trump gang. Will stand by that!

What does that mean?

mawa

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 39

@rk9152

My racist comments, amazing. I’m not trying to make america white again. 

Never used nazi or dictator in this post, please get the facts straight. 

Deplorable, and add destructive...you bet! All of the trump gang. Will stand by that!

mawa

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

If you just wish to place blame, there is lots to go around. Obama, 9th Circuit, and how about blaming God who many would say has total control. But in reality, 

trump is president, he brought this situation on, he should be responsible for the process and outcome...but he doesn’t care what happens to the kids, which is evidenced thru his actions. And he is not man enough to accept responsibilty for his actions. His daughter doesn’t care either, just gives mealy mouth lip service. And the HHS secretary should be ridden out of town. 

What a bunch of deplorable people. 

But, make America white again

I cannot understand how your racist bottom line stay but - hey, I don't make the rules.

Now, it is not a case of placing blame. It is a case of the President following the rulings of the Court. With all the "Nazi", "dictator" and so no nonsense posted here, it seems that following the Court dismisses all that - and yet you use that to get you to "deplorable".

Despicable, reprehensible, disgusting, execrable, - and - of course - treasonous - all accurate and appropriate descriptions of the scumbag pResident and his foolowers and supporters that have almost certainly deliberately not been included by trump's traducers and trollops...

Gotta be feeling the love...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 39

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The Republicans will deny their responsibility for their kidnapping, torture and ransom of refugee children even after the court cases begin piling up.

There's just too many reports for their denial to be credible.

To end the torture of children by the American Government, CHANGE THE GOVERNMENT - VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER

I am a registered Republican and I will not deny responsiblity for all that - since it didn't happen so there is nothing for anyone to apologize. If in fact there are instances where individuals involved over reacted - I think I can safely say that it was not a matter of Party of Registration.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 39

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

If you just wish to place blame, there is lots to go around. Obama, 9th Circuit, and how about blaming God who many would say has total control. But in reality, 

trump is president, he brought this situation on, he should be responsible for the process and outcome...but he doesn’t care what happens to the kids, which is evidenced thru his actions. And he is not man enough to accept responsibilty for his actions. His daughter doesn’t care either, just gives mealy mouth lip service. And the HHS secretary should be ridden out of town. 

What a bunch of deplorable people. 

But, make America white again

I cannot understand how your racist bottom line stay but - hey, I don't make the rules.

Now, it is not a case of placing blame. It is a case of the President following the rulings of the Court. With all the "Nazi", "dictator" and so no nonsense posted here, it seems that following the Court dismisses all that - and yet you use that to get you to "deplorable".

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 39

There's just too many reports for their denial to be credible.@ scout.........The reports have been here and the "fig newton" of some in an effort for some sensationalism. In my opinion, I wonder why it didn't short circuit the board, at least show a spam notification or be  taken down and laid to rest in some field of fantasy.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors