Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Key Senate Panel findings report released: Russia meddled in 2016.

Message 11 of 23

jimc91: 

OK, I read the 2 links...  Where is the Russian/Trump Campaign collusion connection?  Did I miss it?

What words did you see that that indicate any kind of criminal activity on the part of the Trump Campaign occurred?

Be patient, Mueller will explain all that to you when the time comes. Lol

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 23

OK, I read the 2 links...  Where is the Russian/Trump Campaign collusion connection?  Did I miss it?

What words did you see that that indicate any kind of criminal activity on the part of the Trump Campaign occurred?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 23

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Somebody should explain to Trump Cult members that nobody ever claimed Russia hacked into the election. There are no allegations they physically controlled anything on election day.

Russia used mass media to influence people's thought processes and preferences. That's what Fox does every day of the week (The Joseph Goebbels technique). It's proven to be a masterful strategy as Fox creates one conspiracy theory after another that their low IQ voters fall for.

I don't know if the Russians are as good as Fox, but it sounds as if they did a very credible job. One thing we now for sure, Trump is doing nothing to prevent it from it happening again in the 2018 election.

Naturally, Fox and Goebbels and low IQ - but what about the topic?

No one has said that the Russians effected the outcome and even Obama said they couldn't so what is this all about?

Three posts from you and nothing about the topic.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 23

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Somebody should explain to Trump Cult members that nobody ever claimed Russia hacked into the election. There are no allegations they physically controlled anything on election day.

Russia used mass media to influence people's thought processes and preferences. That's what Fox does every day of the week (The Joseph Goebbels technique). It's proven to be a masterful strategy as Fox creates one conspiracy theory after another that their low IQ voters fall for.

I don't know if the Russians are as good as Fox, but it sounds as if they did a very credible job. One thing we now for sure, Trump is doing nothing to prevent it from it happening again in the 2018 election.

Naturally, Fox and Goebbels and low IQ - but what about the topic?

No one has said that the Russians effected the outcome and even Obama said they couldn't so what is this all about?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 23

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Tom5678

And yet so many will still doubt it. They will have to have The Donald say it himself and confess before they will believe any wrong doing was done.

No doubting yet. But you hang in there - who knows??

And what is it you want the President to confess to based on the report?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 23

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Tom said, "If anyone still has any doubts about the fact that Russia meddled in our 2016 elections..."

I'm sorry Tom, a bi-partisan report, such as the one you highlighted, will mean absolutely nothing in Trump World, where there is no respect for the truth or factual documentation. Trump's Cult members will not believe one word of that bi-partisan report. They will instead believe everything the pathological liar in the White House tells them. 

Second post and you have already gone off topic with your obsession about those "cult" people who live in your mind.

As to the report - sure, why not. We are two nations competing on the world scene. Who wouldn't want a rational businessman instead of a "for sale", unpredictable whacko?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 23

NOTHAPPENING: 

I still think Putin was in the booth with me forcing me to vote for Trump instead of Hillary.

Putin didn't need to be in any voting booths with some people......he was already in their heads.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 23

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Russia meddles in all elections (not just American) but the Obama/Hillary cult still has to prove that Trump colluded with Russians. What do you think KGB does?

I still think Putin was in the booth with me forcing me to vote for Trump instead of Hillary.

Congratulations  Nothappening. your response is spectacular.   But I do have something to ask you. If you did have Putin by you at election time, would you have recognized him. LOL

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Key Senate Panel findings report released: Russia meddled in 2016.

Message 19 of 23

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 23

Tom5678

And yet so many will still doubt it. They will have to have The Donald say it himself and confess before they will believe any wrong doing was done.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views