Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Ken Starr Gives Damning Indictment Of Democrats’ Impeachment Hearing

Message 1 of 11

Oh,  he just wants a job in the  WH.  therfore he is kissing Trump's behind just like Haley did the other day.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

Well, if Starr is so credible, then I would imagine that we can expect him to demand the hidden, complete unedited

transcript of the 30 minute Ukrainian call!

Or like other trump supporters, will he be  

content with trump's word, and the edited "memo" transcript of the call, which trump said was perfect...and was meant to misled!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

While a bunch of GOPerBots who love harming poor brown people or want incompetent Fundamentalist Judges flooding the Judiciary will support their ToadPOTUS no matter what, they are a part of the smallest group of voters, and nowhere near 63 Million strong.

Voters identify as being Democrat(31%), Republican(24%) or INDEPENDENT(43%).

It is the 43% who will turn against ToadPOTUS as the proof of his criminality emerges during the Impeachment hearings. I doubt that HALF the Indies will support a totally inept lying psychopath when they see that's what is squatting in the White House, and that's what it will take to save it from impeachment.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

Oh yea, Ken Starr, the voyeur of the  Clinton impeachment.  I remember. and what he did to Monica Lewinski who was a 20  year old kid. |
I understand, why Clinton got impeached in the HOuse, he lied under oath, and therefore perjured himself. and that was the reason that he got impeached. but. I will have to admit that I really felt that bringing up charges about a President hat decides to have a sexual encounter in the White house, was in my view somewhat ridiculous. so I have little confidence on Starr and his tactics, He   really bullied Monica, and he was lucky that she was so young that fell for his bullying. She could have said sorry I ain;'t saying nothing and done what they are doing today with House subpoenas.  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  She missed it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

PICTURE THIS  ! !  

100 years from now ........

History   COULD   state     Donald Trump was declared unpeachable for extortion and bribery               ( plus getting away with  other   countless conflicts of interest and personal ethics violations he never was made accountable for )   .

HOWEVER 

History will state that President William Clinton was impeached for lying about sex with a consenting adult.

IF this looks ridiculous and unbelievable....it is because it is.   .   

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

@gruffstuff wrote:

Former independent counsel Ken Starr, whose criminal investigation of former Democrat President Bill Clinton ended with Clinton’s impeachment, told Fox News on Wednesday after watching Democrats’ impeachment inquiry hearing that there was “no hope for impeachment” and that “no crime was proven today.”

Trump demanded a bribe,  dirt on Biden's son, in exchange for money which had been appropriated by Congress for Ukraine.  

Money in the form of weapons and training  to resist the Russian invasion of Ukraine. 

Article 2  Section 4 of the US Constitution. 

The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason , bribery , or other high crimes and misdemeanors .

His statements to the Republican Ministry of Propaganda are proof-positive Ken Starr is totally ignorant of legal procedures.

This is the DISCOVERY phase and what they DISCOVERED was that tRump and his minions ABUSED THE POWERS OF HIS OFFICE, by spreading lies about the Bidens and most expecially be committing BRIBERY and Extortion when his administration attempted to coerse the President of Ukraine to announce on CNN Ukraine  was investigating THE BIDENS for corruption. The BRIBE was a meeting he had promised AND the $400M in aid CONGRESS HAD APPROVED. the EXTORTION part was when he said without the statement Biden was being investigated, the bribe would be withdrawn. Those are FACTS now in evidence, much much more will come in the discovery phase.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

Former independent counsel Ken Starr, whose criminal investigation of former Democrat President Bill Clinton ended with Clinton’s impeachment, told Fox News on Wednesday after watching Democrats’ impeachment inquiry hearing that there was “no hope for impeachment” and that “no crime was proven today.”

Trump demanded a bribe,  dirt on Biden's son, in exchange for money which had been appropriated by Congress for Ukraine.  

Money in the form of weapons and training  to resist the Russian invasion of Ukraine. 

Article 2  Section 4 of the US Constitution. 

The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason , bribery , or other high crimes and misdemeanors .

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

@KidBoy2 wrote:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ken-starr-giving-damning-indi

"there is no hope for impeachment"

Just another witch hunt. 

WRONG, he will be impeached AND, the photo is mis-characterized.  That's not Ken Starr in the photo.  LMAO!!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

Well, I guess the IMPEACHMENT hearings will just continue to play themselves out and we can hope for new Trump treason bombshells every day.  We can hope they are all like today 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

@KidBoy2 wrote:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ken-starr-giving-damning-indi

“The members were very strong. I think the members overall acquitted themselves extremely well on both sides of the aisle. The quality of the questioning was extremely high for the most part,” Starr said. “One key thing, the Republicans not only are rock solid, so that means if this trend continues, there is no hope for impeachment, that’ll do it for the conviction in the Senate.”

“And to me, here was something that was very telling: No crime was proven today,” Starr said. “There were a lot terms used, extortion and bribery, but no crime. This is very unlike Nixon and unlike Clinton.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"there is no hope for impeachment"

Just another witch hunt. 

Another opinion from a far right writer so it is not facts. Now Ken Star has not done to well since his try at an impeachment. He lost out on a few good jobs as people said he was not qualified based on his perfomence. Now we can say all the Reb. in the Senate changed their mind and will throw Trump out of Office based on what Ken wrote. Take you choice on which opinion you like best. The far right reaching again due to lack of facts from the leaders.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors