Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Kellyanne Conway 2B removed from federal service

Message 1 of 10

@afisher wrote:

The ignoble donald supporters will say - but no one has ever been removed because of this Act.   That screed is a distraction.   Most administrations are well aware of the behavior that would break the law via Hatch Act and work diligently to not break the law,  Mrs. Conway flaunts her breaking of the law, which is an example of the entire WH regime law breaking ideology that donald embraced in the WH.   

So, what are you implying now, that breaking the law is ok? because the only thing that we  can all do is criticize her actioN?

How sad, we cannot even deal with the most simple act of breaking laws in this country.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

The ignoble donald supporters will say - but no one has ever been removed because of this Act.   That screed is a distraction.   Most administrations are well aware of the behavior that would break the law via Hatch Act and work diligently to not break the law,  Mrs. Conway flaunts her breaking of the law, which is an example of the entire WH regime law breaking ideology that donald embraced in the WH.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

I have been thinking that the Democrats very make sure that they get the Senate, even if Trump doesn't loose the elections.

And you wanted trump in office.  Unfortunately, that happened. How in this world did you ever get the idea that I ever wanted Trump in office?

The only way the Dems will win the Senate back is if they get the vote out and get trump voted out of office, if trump wins then the Dems will not win the Senate back. Well they better do that. stop with the nonsense that I see today. They need to concentrate of the goals that are needed  to win the next elections.

Vote a straight Blue ticket in 2020 !!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

@rker321 wrote:

I have been thinking that the Democrats very make sure that they get the Senate, even if Trump doesn't loose the elections.

And you wanted trump in office.  Unfortunately, that happened.

The only way the Dems will win the Senate back is if they get the vote out and get trump voted out of office, if trump wins then the Dems will not win the Senate back.

Vote a straight Blue ticket in 2020 !!!!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

She is going nowhere, again, no mechanisms to make her do anything. I heard that there will be a  hearing in Congress next week. and I don't know again what else is going to happen.

The lack of mechanisms to make people obey the established laws is really becoming a joke.

I have been thinking that the Democrats very make sure that they get the Senate, even if Trump doesn't loose the elections. then perhaps there will be a way to make this man responsible for his actions.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

kellyanne.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10
LOCK HER UP!!!!!!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

Frankly I don't know whether she is above the law, under the law or over the law. the problem that I have with her is not actually with her is with anyone in the media that continues to insult my intelligence by interviewing her.

We all know how she is going to answer any question, why is any journalist continues to ask he anything when they know her answers?

I wish that her husband would sit her and speak to her and actually see why she lies so much. I imagine that she must need her job.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

and shows disregard for the law???? Now where have we heard this before I ask you???!!!! Just like her boss I would say. Ooops.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Kellyanne Conway 2B removed from federal service

Message 10 of 10

Criminal Activity At All Levels Of Trump Administration - Starting With Trump  

Kellyanne Conway Should Be Removed From Federal Office, Ethics Agency Says

The White House adviser has violated the Hatch Act several times and shows “disregard for the law,” the watchdog group said.

Senior White House aide Kellyanne Conway should be removed from federal service for repeatedly violating a law that prohibits government employees from engaging in political campaigns, the U.S. Office of Special Counsel said Thursday. 

The independent federal agency ― which is different from the Justice Department office once operated by Robert Mueller ― sent a report to President Donald Trump on Thursday outlining numerous occasions in which Conway violated the Hatch Act by disparaging Democratic

presidential candidates while speaking in her official capacity on TV and in social media.

“Like with other presidential appointees, the President has the authority to discipline Ms. Conway for violating the Hatch Act,” the OSC said a statement. “Given that Ms. Conway is a repeat offender and has shown disregard for the law, OSC recommends that she be removed from federal service.”

Source - https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kellyanne-conway-hatch-act-removed-federal-service_n_5d027337e4b0dc17...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies