Honored Social Butterfly

Keep DACA, deport the Nazis

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/huppke/ct-daca-trump-huppke-20170901-story.html

Keep DACA, deport the Nazis

I have two thoughts:

1) People who were brought here illegally when they were children and have grown up as Americans should not be deported.

2) Nazis are bad.

I agree with both points.

Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

A 4 to 4 tie is not a ruling on the Constitutionality of Obama's order. Another point .................. Trump can't even fill the Supreme Court with Justices.

We have nine. How many do you want?

Then send it back to the Supreme court for a ruling before you call Obama's EO "unconstitutional" again. The Supreme court has never ruled that EO as unconstitutional.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

A 4 to 4 tie is not a ruling on the Constitutionality of Obama's order. Another point .................. Trump can't even fill the Supreme Court with Justices.

We have nine. How many do you want?

Then send it back to the Supreme court for a ruling before you call Obama's EO "unconstitutional" again. The Supreme court has never ruled that EO as unconstitutional.

Sorry, I have no control over the SCOTUS - the future of DACA marches on.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

tmclo170905.gif

This clearly illustrates that the moral, ethical, and intellectual qualities/level of performance of trump supporters is at best half that of superior DACA people who will be forced to leave - trump gets to keep his own sub-median voters, supporters, and alt-right perverts...

26% voted for trump - obviously the 26% at the bottom of the barrel.

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

I agree ................. but where do we send them?

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

North Korea!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Bronze Conversationalist

@myexper wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

North Korea!

I could tell you but then I would get censured, but North Korea would be close enough.

Trusted Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I'd just bet my brother in law and four of my cousins would like to tell you....IF they could.

Honored Social Butterfly

just set them adrift. with all that superiority they will be fine. There is a poster here that has confirmed they know everything lol
So it begins.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png