Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Keep DACA, deport the Nazis

Message 21 of 98

http://www.equalvoiceforfamilies.org/with-trump-ending-daca-more-protests-are-expected-this-week/?gc...

rk - Surely you are not defending the masked thugs in the street....

I see no masked thugs asking the courts to "enforce their determinations".  Surely you are not suggesting they have no right to voice their grievances.  Or are you?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 98

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:
and GHW Bush!!
http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/219463-when-reagan-and-ghw-bush-took-bold-exec...

and Nixon?
http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/219463-when-reagan-and-ghw-bush-took-bold-exec...

and :
http://www.ontheissues.org/celeb/Richard_Nixon_Immigration.htm

what it looks like to me, is the white supremecist arm has taken over the Republicans, and I dont see many here that would agree with these Republican policies of the past.

There is nothing in that that suggests any change - particularly a "white supremacist" change. For example, Nixon wanted to help the third world nations so their citizens would stay home - what has changed? He wanted visas for professionals - we have the H-1b program, no one is looking to dismantle that.

Reagan did cooperate with the Dems for a plan that would normalize the status of people here but stop future illegal immigration. That didn't work and again - how does that point to "white supremacist" involved now?

Bush41 did the "family thing" - that has to do with immigration policy, not race. So again - how do you support your "white supremacist" theory?

by watching what the people against DACA say here. its pretty easy. there are a few here..imagine that.

You made your usual White Supremacist claim about this. Yet, the people involved are here illegally - is the law "white supremacist"?

Obama said that his temporary stay was not a change in the law and asked Congress to act, the same approach Trump has taken (except he pushed them harder). Does that make Obama a white supremacist? Or, do you just like typing white supremacist?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 98

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

O.K. rather play more gotcha games, let's clear the air. I do not support the Nazis nor the Kluxers.

Then why defend the Alt-right .... which consists of Nazis and Kluxers and White Supremacists? ..... The REAL "games" being played!

Do you support antifa??

Nope .... As I already stated above. So why do you keep asking questions for which the answers was already given?

And I have repeatedly stated that I do not support Nazis or Kluxers, yet you just can't let it go.
Then why support the Alt-Right, which consists of Nazis and Kluxers?

If you have something new, rather than just the same old allegations, let me know. 
You've never answered the EXISTING question!

Sorry, I am not going to play your silly "question game".

I.E. : You're trapped in your contradictions!

If there is some area in which you sincerely request my expertise, just ask.

Just ask?  Another contradiction as you never answer questions posed to you ..... as exhibited above!

If not - ta-ta.

I'll go with "not" as you have not exhibited any of your self proclaimed "expertise" in any area other than that of creating alternative facts.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 98

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:
and GHW Bush!!

and Nixon?

and :
http://www.ontheissues.org/celeb/Richard_Nixon_Immigration.htm

what it looks like to me, is the white supremecist arm has taken over the Republicans, and I dont see many here that would agree with these Republican policies of the past.

There is nothing in that that suggests any change - particularly a "white supremacist" change. For example, Nixon wanted to help the third world nations so their citizens would stay home - what has changed? He wanted visas for professionals - we have the H-1b program, no one is looking to dismantle that.

Reagan did cooperate with the Dems for a plan that would normalize the status of people here but stop future illegal immigration. That didn't work and again - how does that point to "white supremacist" involved now?

Bush41 did the "family thing" - that has to do with immigration policy, not race. So again - how do you support your "white supremacist" theory?

by watching what the people against DACA say here. its pretty easy. there are a few here..imagine that.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 98

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

O.K. rather play more gotcha games, let's clear the air. I do not support the Nazis nor the Kluxers.

Then why defend the Alt-right .... which consists of Nazis and Kluxers and White Supremacists? ..... The REAL "games" being played!

Do you support antifa??

Nope .... As I already stated above. So why do you keep asking questions for which the answers was already given?

And I have repeatedly stated that I do not support Nazis or Kluxers, yet you just can't let it go.

If you have something new, rather than just the same old allegations, let me know. 

Sorry, I am not going to play your silly "question game". If there is some area in which you sincerely request my expertise, just ask.

If not - ta-ta.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 98

@Olderscout66 wrote:

If one's actions do not agree with one's statement of belief, then it is the actions that need to be believed. "Do as I say and not as I do" remains hypocritical even if you deny what you do. So when Der Trumper SAYS he does not support Nazis or the KKK and yet welcomes their support, places their fellow travelers at the top of his administration and defends their actions by blaming those who would oppose the AltRight, he's a hypocrit and a NAZI.

Possibly in the future world you envision, agents of the government will determine which American citizens are not permitted to vote as they see fit - but we ain't there yet. 

Now, "fellow travelers" - an interesting phrase Sen. McCarthy but since you consider putting "America first" to be "Nazi", your assessment as to who belongs in which group is highly suspect.

"by blaming those who would oppose the AltRight" - what does that mean? Surely you are not defending the masked thugs in the street deciding that they, not the courts, decide who gets to speak and they, not the police, enforce their determinations.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 98

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Do you support antifa??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 98

If one's actions do not agree with one's statement of belief, then it is the actions that need to be believed. "Do as I say and not as I do" remains hypocritical even if you deny what you do. So when Der Trumper SAYS he does not support Nazis or the KKK and yet welcomes their support, places their fellow travelers at the top of his administration and defends their actions by blaming those who would oppose the AltRight, he's a hypocrit and a NAZI.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 98

@myexper wrote:

Do you support antifa??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 98

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@cn5621 wrote:

Point of conjecture; if you deported all of the Nazis, KKK and Alt-right sympathizers wouldn't that make the halls of the White House look like a ghost town? 

Yup .... all empty ...... including The Oval Office!

An interesting thought. If we can get rid of anyone to the right of Che Guevara

No .... just the Nazis, KKK, White Supremacists and Alt right ...

we could then get the sort of government that some seem to want - one Party, powerful Central government,

Nope .....That's the Republican plan for a Plutocracy!

Constitutional rights disposed of,

No .... Constitutional rights protected ...

income redistribution.

Continued income redistribution to the wealthy disposed of ....

And to think, it could all start with armed, masked roving bands.

Actually, Trump already started that when he told his supporters to beat the **bleep** out of protesters and assassinate Hillary. And of course, you conveniently omit that Trump will be facing trial for inciting his supporters to perform violence that severely injured protesters and the recent Alt right wackos killing and severley injuring counter protesters!

The word "Bolsheviks" comes to mind.

Yet facts clearly point to "Fascists"!

I can accept that. Your antifa does harken back memories of the Nazi brown shirts, the Fascist Blackshirts as well as the Bolsheviks.

Actually, you're "accepting" your own bogus creation as 

I never implied nor stated any support for "antifa" ..... as you falsely stated!

Do you support antifa??

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors