Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Keep DACA, deport the Nazis

Message 1 of 98

It is a pity that all of those groups BLM KKK, Alt Right Antifa etc  cannot be deported. they are all pretty bad for this country. Of course they are in my opinion pretty bad and represent the extremes in this country that should not exist.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 98

cn5621 - perfectly said.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 98

Deport The Nazis and a look at The Antifa's: I can not have anything  good to say about the Nazis ,KKK, or the White Supremacist and I believe they all are a blight on this country. But as I review all of the available information that I can find, The Antifa's tactics leave much to be desired. How a message is delivered says a lot about your group. Being in the right does not mean, that any group has the right to break the law and commit violent acts as if your cause gives you the rigt to do so. I may support your cause but not the heavy handed and violent acts commited at any rally. As much as it is a hard thing to swallow they under our laws have a right to protest. I am not excusing the deplorable actions of these scumbags ( KKK, ect.) , I am saying when we use the same tactics as they do, then our message is lost. I have the bad habit of not always reading the  post of others as carefully as I should and sometimes I post things I should not , to anyone I may have insulted I apologize. I have been remembering today is a day of morning and a day to remember those lost on 9/11 and the brave souls that gave their all. In a way of showing respect , I will let this be my only post today and I pray the victims of 9/11 and those affected and suffering loses from the hurricans will find the peace they deserve. May the blessings of the good Lord be bestowed on all. Let all of use not forget them as time marches on.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 98

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:
I will note, when DACA was passed, the people it covered where became LEGAL if the followed its rules. by TAKING daca, the people that dont make it will be here Illegally. Removing daca increases the number of illegals. thats pretty simple isnt it?

When was DACA passed?

google it. I did

I did - it wasn't.

Do you have some alternate reality you'd like to offer? 

Like yours legitimizing hate speech? ..... Naw ..... there's already one too many!

Could you expain how you see that as related to the passage of DACA?  

It was an answer to your sarcastic question!

Or are you just looking for a fight, as usual?

That ship sailed when you first posted your sarcastic question!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 98

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:
I will note, when DACA was passed, the people it covered where became LEGAL if the followed its rules. by TAKING daca, the people that dont make it will be here Illegally. Removing daca increases the number of illegals. thats pretty simple isnt it?

When was DACA passed?

google it. I did

I did - it wasn't.

no, apparently you do. DACA was the law of the land, otherwise it wouldnt be there to resind would it? ANother of your non reality based comments.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 98

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

When was DACA passed?

google it. I did

I did - it wasn't.

Like yours legitimizing hate speech? ..... Naw ..... there's already one too many!

Could you expain how you see that as related to the passage of DACA?  Or are you just looking for a fight, as usual?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 98

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

When was DACA passed?

google it. I did

I did - it wasn't.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 98

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

When was DACA passed?

google it. I did

I did - it wasn't.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 98

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

When was DACA passed?

google it. I did

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 98

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I did "read it again" and I thought you must be talking of the KKK, some of which have unmasked themselves (becoming 'unmasked thugs') whose hate speech has erroneously been labeled 'free speech' by you and others, over-ruling the courts as to what exactly 'free speech' includes.

Well, you didn't read it very well. Surely you do not think that I was asking ocean about defending the Kluxers. You must have meant the Kluxers, after all they were always in hoods, promoting and committing violent crimes and actions.

As to the courts - can you cite a single example of me over-ruling the Courts? On the other hand you do defend the masked thugs of antifa who do exactly that. When you erroneously claim that those protesting against the KKK have no right to because of a "permit" thing, and erroneously claim that they take away the KKK's right to free speech, you do attempt to "over-rule" the courts. I have never once mentioned anything in reference to  "the masked thugs of antifa".

I really can't see what the bone of contention here is. Surely we all can agree that free speech is guaranteed by the Constitution. Surely we can all agree that questions as to it's applications are to be resolved by the Courts. Surely we can all agree that police authorities have the responsibility to enforce the rulings of the Courts.

No one tried to take away the right of free speech from the KKK, not even those protesting against them, they were indeed also practicing their own right to free speech. Hate speech promoting violence is not included in the right to free speech, the KKK is truly guilty of hate speech.

How you see me taking anything from a court is undecipherable.

In the case of Charlottesville, the antifas came with the expressed intent of shutting the Nazis and Kluxers down. In the case of Berkeley, they came to town with the expressed intention of shutting the speaker down, In Portland they issues threats to the city government causing it to shut down a parade. This is mob action, not court action and that is what I object to.

As to not taking away anyone's rights to free speech - you don't mask up and arm up to simply state your position.

Finally, Hate speech promoting violence is not included in the right to free speech is not your decision nor the decision of antifa, it is the decision of the courts. Enforcing such decisions is not your right nor the right of antifa, it is the responsibility of the police authorities.

And did the police act to stop the hate speech of the Alt-Right, White supremacists Nazis and KKK?

They didn't?

Gee - were the police - like trump - and his vile supporters, acting in sympathy with prople using unlawful hate speech?

Gee and here the right wing has been claiming they act lawfully - another lie...

So - noticed you posting advocating for their "free speech rights" when in fact they were using unlawful hate speech...

So what gives?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors