AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Kavanaugh NOT popular in Middle America.....

Message 1 of 19

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

So lets hope this helps Dem in elections.

He ran, he LIED he won, so it's looks like it's a done deal.

Unless Dem. win and they can get some new and good info he LIED, he most likely will stay on the Supreme Court, it will be hard to get him off.

What a hell of a way to teach our young, our future, to see this happening, not only possible sexualt assault, but he did lie, and he still got appointed. Anyone with an open mind Rep. or Dem will admit. he did lie, why hide it now, he LIED, he WON.  

So I guess it's now young men go  ahead in College and do what the hell you want, lie about it, have a ball, then be a good lawyer, run for a Supreme Court Justice Position, pray you have  a Prrsident with no morals, with a Party deathly afraid to challange him and do WHAT EVER HE TELLS THEM TO DO, even if it is morally wrong. 

If you guys want to keep using this as an election issue - fine. The disgraceful use of Ford as a totally unbelievable partisan tool really isn't going to reflect well on the Dems.

I don't believe the Reps are "deathly afraid" of the President. However, I believe they have figured out that "Never Trump" is not the way to win elections.

We will see - IF the votes are counted honestly and accurately - that is to say NOT by republicans - whether the majority has decided to vote "NOT republican"...

For me, that's never been an issue - in each and every election, over the last fifty years, I have always found that the most honest, honorable. and trustworthy  people running for office have been something other than republicans or conservatives...

Will I ever support  or "work with" a republican in office?  

Never have - don't plan on doing so at any time in the future

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Unless Dem. win and they can get some new and good info he LIED, he most likely will stay on the Supreme Court, it will be hard to get him off.

What a hell of a way to teach our young, our future, to see this happening, not only possible sexualt assault, but he did lie, and he still got appointed. Anyone with an open mind Rep. or Dem will admit. he did lie, why hide it now, he LIED, he WON.  

So I guess it's now young men go  ahead in College and do what the hell you want, lie about it, have a ball, then be a good lawyer, run for a Supreme Court Justice Position, pray you have  a Prrsident with no morals, with a Party deathly afraid to challange him and do WHAT EVER HE TELLS THEM TO DO, even if it is morally wrong. 

If you guys want to keep using this as an election issue - fine. The disgraceful use of Ford as a totally unbelievable partisan tool really isn't going to reflect well on the Dems.

I don't believe the Reps are "deathly afraid" of the President. However, I believe they have figured out that "Never Trump" is not the way to win elections.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

@rk9152 wrote:

The issue is settled, move on.

Nope - not gonna move on - Kavanaugh is a shameless liar who perjured himself...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

@Tom5678 wrote:
and that is ALL the Republicans care about. I heard the comment the other day from yet another former Republican, who talked about why he left the party. He talked about the anger against others and themselves, and said all they now care about is winning. No longer a forward looking party. That is all the matters, winning at ALL or ANY cost. I would add the only other thing they care about is where their next tax cut is coming from.

Sadly, there is some truth in that. The President and other Republicans ran and won on certain campaign promises. Unfortunately, since the Dems are all about "stop Trump", trying to do what is best for America and Americans involves "winning" against the Dems' efforts to stop them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

@gruffstuff wrote:

The process - a complaint is filed. The viability of the complaint is assessed ....... there is more but in this case it ends there.

Ford is in hiding from death threats from Republicans, she did her duty by appearing before Congress, taking a lie dectector test, and testifying under oath.

It was up to Congress to investigate these claim and the endless perjury of Kavanaugh.

Republicans don't care if Ford was telling the truth or if Kavanaugh was commint perjury under  oath.

Trump stated the Republican position perfectly.

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/14/17976620/donald-trump-ford-lesley-stahl-60-minutes-kavanaugh-accuser

Donald Trump finally just said it: he doesn’t care if Kavanaugh’s accuser is telling the truth

“It doesn’t matter,” Trump told Lesley Stahl. “We won.”

He's right - the issue is settled, move on. BTW, he didn't say your claim above about he doesn't care.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19
and that is ALL the Republicans care about. I heard the comment the other day from yet another former Republican, who talked about why he left the party. He talked about the anger against others and themselves, and said all they now care about is winning. No longer a forward looking party. That is all the matters, winning at ALL or ANY cost. I would add the only other thing they care about is where their next tax cut is coming from.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

The process - a complaint is filed. The viability of the complaint is assessed ....... there is more but in this case it ends there.

Ford is in hiding from death threats from Republicans, she did her duty by appearing before Congress, taking a lie dectector test, and testifying under oath.

It was up to Congress to investigate these claim and the endless perjury of Kavanaugh.

Republicans don't care if Ford was telling the truth or if Kavanaugh was commint perjury under  oath.

Trump stated the Republican position perfectly.

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/14/17976620/donald-trump-ford-lesley-stahl-60-minutes-kavanaugh-accuser

Donald Trump finally just said it: he doesn’t care if Kavanaugh’s accuser is telling the truth

“It doesn’t matter,” Trump told Lesley Stahl. “We won.”

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

@rk9152 wrote:

Let it go, Ford was a tool used by the Dems to stall the confirmation. It failed, move on. 

That's off topic - as usual.

The topic is - "Kavanaugh NOT popular in Middle America".

What are your thoughts on the topic proper?

How would you estimate that Kavanaugh's popularity stands in Middle America  - considering that 20 million American Citizens watched him perjure himself on a nation-wide TV broadcast?

What are your feelings about being part of the minority of American's opinions of Kavanaugh according to polls?

Poll: More Americans disapprove than approve of Kavanaugh's confirmation | TheHill

CNN Poll: Negative views of Kavanaugh rise - CNNPolitics

What vomitously dishonest extreme right fringe site might be quoted to make a claim that Kavanaugh is more popular throughout the entirety of Middle America than Ginsu Marital Toys and Jalapeno Suppositories?

Snarky?   Just a tiny bit...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19

@gruffstuff wrote:

If you see Kavanaugh somewhere in that rant, the key phrase is  "if Kavanaugh did..." and there is nothing to indicate that he did.

There is plenty to indicate he did what Ford claimed, and there are others who came forward with their stories as well.

Like what???

Is he guilty or not guilty?

Only a trial by jury can make that determination.

Let it go, Ford was a tool used by the Dems to stall the confirmation. It failed, move on. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22