Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 19

@gruffstuff wrote:

If you see Kavanaugh somewhere in that rant, the key phrase is  "if Kavanaugh did..." and there is nothing to indicate that he did.

There is plenty to indicate he did what Ford claimed, and there are others who came forward with their stories as well.

Is he guilty or not guilty?

Only a trial by jury can make that determination.

A trial can be held ONLY if Ford goes to her local police station and files a report Kavanaugh "violated" her. I doubt if she will do that since her lawyer told her she could go to jail for perjury in a courtroom.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 19

If you see Kavanaugh somewhere in that rant, the key phrase is  "if Kavanaugh did..." and there is nothing to indicate that he did.

There is plenty to indicate he did what Ford claimed, and there are others who came forward with their stories as well.

Is he guilty or not guilty?

Only a trial by jury can make that determination.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 19

@gruffstuff wrote:

Former democrat, former Teamster & a minority who finally broke free of the democrat plantation.

I have been a blue collar construction worker all my life, never been in a union, because you know unions are for cupcakes, though cupcake is not the term generally used. It's a rough bunch, racism abounds, it's not politically correct, and it's blatantly misogynist.

I will tell you plainly , if Kavanaugh did that to any of these guys daughters they would kill him, and If I was on the jury at their trial I would find them not guilty.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 19

@gruffstuff wrote:

Kavanaugh NOT popular in Middle America.....

Times are changing, date rape and giving girls a roofie before you and your buddies train them is not popular anymore.

Oh wait, it never was popular, it was aways a crime.

The people that did that kind of stuff were always criminals.

If 1% guys from private prep schools can be criminals.

Can they?

I mean perjury is not a crime for the 1% is it?

It was for Bill Clinton, but you know he was never part of the 1% scene, though I think he wanted to be.

How does any of that relate to Kavanaugh or Middle America?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 19

Former democrat, former Teamster & a minority who finally broke free of the democrat plantation.

I have been a blue collar construction worker all my life, never been in a union, because you know unions are for cupcakes, though cupcake is not the term generally used. It's a rough bunch, racism abounds, it's not politically correct, and it's blatantly misogynist.

I will tell you plainly , if Kavanaugh did that to any of these guys daughters they would kill him, and If I was on the jury at their trial I would find them not guilty.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 19

Times are changing, date rape and giving girls a roofie before you and your buddies train them is not popular anymore.

Oh wait, it never was popular, it was aways a crime.

The people that did that kind of stuff were always criminals.

If 1% guys from private prep schools can be criminals.

Can they?

I mean perjury is not a crime for the 1% is it?

It was for Bill Clinton, but you know he was never part of the 1% scene, though I think he wanted to be.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 19

You can't be serious? Do you really think that middle America is loving what the democrats pulled with that 11th hour farce? Do you really think that middle America is ready for, guilty until proven innocent? Do you really think that middle America is loving all the crazy uncivilized anti-American hateful demonstrations? Get out of that democrat media echo chamber, because they are gonna make a fool out of you once again for believing their lies come the mid-terms and yet again in 2020. At what point will it come to you that maybe they are lying to you, will it be after 2020? These are the very same people who droned on with their lies that Hillary was going to wipe the floor with poor Donald with her 95% chance of winning. Here's a simple life rule I live by, "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"... 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 19

@Tom5678 wrote:

More trouble on the horizon for Trump. Kavanaugh is not a popular man in key battleground states in mid America. More people in Wisconsin, esp. Minnesota, and in Nevada said they would be more inclined to support a candidate who oppposed Kavanaugh, then they would for a candidate who supported Kavanaugh.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/kavanaugh-isn-t-popular-middle-america-n919421

Then what was all the fuss about? The Dems should have just let him get on SCOTUS and reap the benefits.

Apparently they did not have the same understanding of the electorate as you and NBC

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 19 of 19

More trouble on the horizon for Trump. Kavanaugh is not a popular man in key battleground states in mid America. More people in Wisconsin, esp. Minnesota, and in Nevada said they would be more inclined to support a candidate who oppposed Kavanaugh, then they would for a candidate who supported Kavanaugh.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/kavanaugh-isn-t-popular-middle-america-n919421

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit