Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Kavanaugh Committed Perjury

Message 1 of 12

In a normal world, Kavanaugh would be immediately disqualified because of his performance at the confirmation hearing. But in Trump World, repeatedly lying, refusing to answer questions, and attacking senators, is exactly the kind of behavior they want from a Supreme Court Justice.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Kavanaugh Committed Perjury

Message 2 of 12

@n566192l wrote:

Centristsin2010

Great post  as always. I heard that the White House is not micromanaging this investigation. I don't believe Kavanaugh and I don't believe Trump either.

I have truly grown weary of this confirmation nonsense.  Kavanaugh is not the man for this position.  And no matter what the FBI turns up on him...or not, he should not be put forward.   I mean after all of the accusations, revelations, and lies, he is like a porcelain teapot that has been broken and glued back together, which though it looks good, is no longer suitable for good use!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

Centristsin2010

Great post  as always. I heard that the White House is not micromanaging this investigation. I don't believe Kavanaugh and I don't believe Trump either.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

@Centristsin2010said : Now, if he's found to have lied about what is being investigated by the FBI, AND if it's released by the WH to congress, there may be calls for perjury charges.

We need to do a hell of a lot of PRAYING. People sometimes forget the power of Prayer.
They have to catch him in a lie. Why on earth would he put his family and children through all this mess, I'd have to say maybe just stay a Judge, lying he could even lose that?

But the the WH has us most likely beat no matter what, accept for LIES!!

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

@LydiaN586309 said  : Very interesting! Just by looking at these bits of evidence, truly Kavaughn's goose is cooked and he should be done now!

Problem is who is going to do the cooking?

The lead CHEF doesn't not seem to care, and wants to let the meal go on as planned.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:
Very interesting! Just by looking at these bits of evidence, truly Kavaughn's goose is cooked and he should be done now!

Not so fast...

Of course he perjured himself during the hearing...many ID'd many lies as he was talking.  But who on the Hill cares?  Repubs on the Judiciary Committee?  Nope, their job is to shove him down the throats of the American public.  Dems on the committee? They'll vote no, but they don't have enough votes, so it'll come down to Collins and Murkowski.  Do they care?  Maybe....so,IMO, it'll come down to those two votes.

The WH doesn't care; they prefer everyone lie about everything as long as it supports their politically bigoted "agenda".  And let's keep in mind that all that is said in this topic, while true, is outside the scope of the FBI investigation.

Now, if he's found to have lied about what is being investigated by the FBI, AND if it's released by the WH to congress, there may be calls for perjury charges.

Again, just MO.

Well Centristsin2010, I appreciate and agree with your opinion here.  But I'm pulling out my biggest cooking pot and startin' the water to boil 'cause when the FBI is done, I wanta be ready when they push him in.  Goose will be cooked!  See?  Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:
Very interesting! Just by looking at these bits of evidence, truly Kavaughn's goose is cooked and he should be done now!

Except, the Republicans in Congress don’t care about honesty....at all. Lying is not a problem it seems.

Not only is lying not a problem for Republicans (as long as it is Republicans lying) it seems to be a requirement.

Snoopy48, you just gave me a chuckle here with your statement ~ "lying being a Republican's requirement."  lol lol lol

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

Except, the Republicans in Congress don’t care about honesty....at all. Lying is not a problem it seems.

Not only is lying not a problem for Republicans (as long as it is Republicans lying) it seems to be a requirement.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

Not so fast...

Of course he perjured himself during the hearing...many ID'd many lies as he was talking.  But who on the Hill cares?  Repubs on the Judiciary Committee?  Nope, their job is to shove him down the throats of the American public.  Dems on the committee? They'll vote no, but they don't have enough votes, so it'll come down to Collins and Murkowski.  Do they care?  Maybe....so,IMO, it'll come down to those two votes.

The WH doesn't care; they prefer everyone lie about everything as long as it supports their politically bigoted "agenda".  And let's keep in mind that all that is said in this topic, while true, is outside the scope of the FBI investigation.

Now, if he's found to have lied about what is being investigated by the FBI, AND if it's released by the WH to congress, there may be calls for perjury charges.

Again, just MO.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors