With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Kavanaugh Accused of Sexual Misconduct

Message 21 of 46

@cstotes wrote:

All this from the democrat party that is full of the likes of bildo clinton the rapist and his loser wife who is the crooked politician of the century. You losers have a lot to be thankful for.....lol Keep up the lies and crooked politics, it will elect more Republicans!

WHATABOUTISM - is a weak excuse used by those who have no Fact-based arguments to present

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 46

Mickstuder wrote-No Woman I went to High School with or was in the Service with as a teenager has accused me of Sexual Assault

I've been married 4 different times to 3 different woman - none of them has ever accused me of Sexual Assault-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Teenage sex isn`t considered  assault if it is consenual. I assume it was consenual if it took 35 years for the un-name woman to come  forward.   Married 4 times to 3 different woman ??? I assume one woman married you twice.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 46

All this from the democrat party that is full of the likes of bildo clinton the rapist and his loser wife who is the crooked politician of the century. You losers have a lot to be thankful for.....lol Keep up the lies and crooked politics, it will elect more Republicans!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 46

@easyed598 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

Oh, another unnamed source, who wants to remain anonymous claiming DECADES old allegations.

Get back with us when you have some provable facts,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Imagine ,a teenage boy having sex with a girl while both in high school.  Welcome to the 1950's. Even if true -is it as bad as a sitting president(Clinton) having sex with an intern barely out of her teens?  Beware of anonymous source.They are usually false with intent to destroy someone`s reputation.

Imagine - a 30 year old man who was sworn to uphold the Constitution and as an officer of the court was sworn to uphold the laws of his state - approaching a minor female child and attempting to date her...  

One such mnor female child told - years later as an adult - of having to wrestle with and fight off Roy Moore in order to prevent him from having sex with her...

Trump approved of him and supported the election of a pedophile...

Remember - that female intern was over 21 - an adult - who willingly engaged in that consensual relationship.  

Of course, conservatives - like trump - exaggerate, and are deliberately not entirely truthful...

Was Roy Moore a pedo?  Sure looks that way.

Could Kavanaugh have done what he is accused of - well - he's a lying dishonest republican - and trump approves of him - so he's obviously unfit...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 46

I didn't realize this community was so full of people with dementia and alzhiemers. Brett will be confirmed in spite of the lies and treachery of you democrats. You have no character or integrity. Go back to your knitting!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 46

@easyed598 wrote:

Mickstuder wrote-Now We Learn - Kavanaugh is a Moral Junk Yard Dog just like Trump - who Sexually Assaults young woman------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I assume you were a choir boy when you were a teenager. News flash!!! Most teenagers have some sort of sexual experience when they were teenagers and  it doesn`t make you a junk yard dog. Nice try but that boat don`t float.

I have a Facebook Account and I am friends with almost 100 of the 200 people in my High School Graduating Class - more than 1/2 of them are woman

No Woman I went to High School with or was in the Service with as a teenager has accused me of Sexual Assault

I've been married 4 different times to 3 different woman - none of them has ever accused me of Sexual Assault

I Still Wouldn't Pass the Vetting Process to be on the Supreme Court

And Neither has Kavanaugh

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 46

Mickstuder wrote-Now We Learn - Kavanaugh is a Moral Junk Yard Dog just like Trump - who Sexually Assaults young woman------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I assume you were a choir boy when you were a teenager. News flash!!! Most teenagers have some sort of sexual experience when they were teenagers and  it doesn`t make you a junk yard dog. Nice try but that boat don`t float.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 46

First, Trump the Trump Cult & the GOP want a guy who has his supporters signal the Nazi's during a Live Hearing that the fix is in on White Supremacy when Kavanaugh gets appointed to SCOTUS

Scarlet Letter.png

Now We Learn - Kavanaugh is a Moral Junk Yard Dog just like Trump - who Sexually Assaults young woman

Just like that Other Favorite Trump Judge

Judge Moore

Judge Roy Moore.png

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 46

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@nctarheelWhat more could The Supreme Court ask for or Want?
Lie, sexual misconduct , support sexual predators, launder money, love our enemies, turn on our friends, go to bed w/Putin and believe him over your own Country.
Yup, sounds like he'll fit in just fine.
I wonder what would happen if you lied to a Supreme Court Judge, just asking?

Anonymous tips by Democrats to delay/derail his appointment mean nothing.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 46
@nctarheel What more could The Supreme Court ask for or Want?
Lie, sexual misconduct , support sexual predators, launder money, love our enemies, turn on our friends, go to bed w/Putin and believe him over your own Country.
Yup, sounds like he'll fit in just fine.
I wonder what would happen if you lied to a Supreme Court Judge, just asking?
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views