With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Kavanaugh Accused of Sexual Misconduct

Message 1 of 46

The bottom line is, if you knowingly put people like this in a position of power you are disrespecting all women. You are saying it doesnt matter these people will be making decisions for your wife and daughters. its ok to wink wink nod nod when it happens to them too. If your wife and daughters are fine with this..loan em out, pimp em out. There is really no difference difference, supporting these people is a slap in thier face to your wives and daughters. 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 46

@afisher wrote:

WOW, now the donald supporters are willing to allow a sexual predator to sit on the highest court in the land.    The point being, why the rush, why not allow the investigation of this to move forward?   The person who wrote about the rape is not anonymous, it is just that the Dems have not released that information to anyone but the FBI and that has been shared with the WH.       So no, not anonymous.  

But then these are the same voices that said that grabbing a woman's sexually was no big deal.     They are full of hypocrisy, because they make noise about some men who have sexually attacked women, their bias is more political than anything else.      These same folks, are they of evangelical bias - we can forgive anyone for any sin...well, as long as they in our political camp.     

They wanted to impeach a president  over a bj cover-up and now are screaming NO to a sexual predator investigation.    Those are not "values" that deserve respect, that is misogyny and hypocrisy, imo  

Wow, liberals are willing to accept an anonymous Democrat telling another liberal Democrat that Cavanaugh ought NOT be accepted  to the high court because of sexual crimes committed while in high school. It remains anonymous until the author is known and verified! You didn't learn anything from the last witch hunt, did you?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 46

@easyed598 wrote:

Mickstuder wrote-No Woman I went to High School with or was in the Service with as a teenager has accused me of Sexual Assault

I've been married 4 different times to 3 different woman - none of them has ever accused me of Sexual Assault-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Teenage sex isn`t considered  assault if it is consenual. I assume it was consenual if it took 35 years for the un-name woman to come  forward.   Married 4 times to 3 different woman ??? I assume one woman married you twice.

3 million years ago my 17 yr old buddy went to jail for consensual sex with his 16 yr old girlfriend. Her parents pushed it. Laws are tougher now than back in the day.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 46

@easyed598 wrote:

Mickstuder wrote-Now We Learn - Kavanaugh is a Moral Junk Yard Dog just like Trump - who Sexually Assaults young woman------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I assume you were a choir boy when you were a teenager. News flash!!! Most teenagers have some sort of sexual experience when they were teenagers and  it doesn`t make you a junk yard dog. Nice try but that boat don`t float.

News flash. Moore was an adult male preying on underage girls. 

News flash. Kavanaugh is nt being accused of consensual sex with this gal, because at this point who hasnt. He participated in an attempt at GANG RAPE.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 46

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

So much time is being waisted on someone who clearly isn't right for the job.

Would you suggest Maxine Waters as a more qualified candidate?

Nah, I suggest Merrick Garland.  You can't really believe the  Dems are more crooked than the Republicans on picking scotus. You may say that, but at that point its just running mouth against your own beliefs.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 46

Kavanaugh and Donald et al are hoping that none of donald supporters read anything but alt-right information.     The author of the book detailing his and his BFF antics is detailed in a book he wrote.   That author is the guy who is now saying that nothing ever happened at the private prep schoold for lads.      Well, here is part of the information that sheds light on a not squeaky clean guy that GOP are selling.       

donald supporters will probably keep there head in the sand that face the reality that Kav is not some squeaky clean guy.   https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/09/brett-kavanaugh-mark-judge-high-school-drunk-allegation...

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 46

WOW, now the donald supporters are willing to allow a sexual predator to sit on the highest court in the land.    The point being, why the rush, why not allow the investigation of this to move forward?   The person who wrote about the rape is not anonymous, it is just that the Dems have not released that information to anyone but the FBI and that has been shared with the WH.       So no, not anonymous.  

But then these are the same voices that said that grabbing a woman's sexually was no big deal.     They are full of hypocrisy, because they make noise about some men who have sexually attacked women, their bias is more political than anything else.      These same folks, are they of evangelical bias - we can forgive anyone for any sin...well, as long as they in our political camp.     

They wanted to impeach a president  over a bj cover-up and now are screaming NO to a sexual predator investigation.    Those are not "values" that deserve respect, that is misogyny and hypocrisy, imo  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 46

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@n566192l wrote:
  • Why is he still a Judge? I got the fact if Kavanaugh is able to get to the highest court in our land, he would back Trump. The sexual misconduct issue makes them besties

He is still a judge because innuendo by an anonymous Democrat does NOT eliminate his qualifications.

I some what agree............................

Just look at what...........................

All the Witch Hunt and Hoax Innuendo

Has Produced

The "Brave" Trump Campaign Manager & Sycophant - Manafort

is Singing Like A Canary

The Trump "Fixer" - Michael Cohen

Who Was Going to Take a Bullet for Trump - is singing the same Trump - your going to jail - Song as Manafort

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 46

@n566192l wrote:
  • Why is he still a Judge? I got the fact if Kavanaugh is able to get to the highest court in our land, he would back Trump. The sexual misconduct issue makes them besties

He is still a judge because innuendo by an anonymous Democrat does NOT eliminate his qualifications.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 46
Kudos
Views