Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Kavanaugh Accused of Sexual Misconduct

Message 11 of 46

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@cstotes wrote:

I didn't realize this community was so full of people with dementia and alzhiemers. Brett will be confirmed in spite of the lies and treachery of you democrats. You have no character or integrity. Go back to your knitting!

You may be right - Republicans have proven they cannot pass the legislation they say they want, but with a 5th nazi on SCOTUS, they'll just let them adjudicate their agenda. That might be enough to get the GOPers to overlook his racist, plutocratic, misogynistic character that is only approved of by 20% of Americans on its best day.

I'm sure your preference would be a Communist, but that ain't happening. An anonymous tip from a liberal to another liberal - boy that's proof!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 46

@rk9152 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Kavanaugh is accused of being a Sexual Pig

Brett Kavanaugh reportedly accused of sexual misconduct in letter flagged to the FBI by Democrats

Democrats alerted the FBI on Thursday to decades-old sexual-misconduct allegations against President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, according to reports and a person familiar with the matter.

The potentially damning claims, which come as the Senate prepares to vote on Kavanaugh’s nomination to the highest court in the land, were made in a letter obtained by Senate Judiciary Committee ranking member Dianne Feinstein, a Democratic source told the Daily News.

Source - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-news-democrats-fbi-secret-letter-kavanaugh-20180913-stor...

Oh, another unnamed source, who wants to remain anonymous claiming DECADES old allegations. Get real. Nothing more than a pitiful attempt to block a highly qualified appointee. Get back with us when you have some provable facts,

By the way, I have a reliable, source, wishing to remain anonymous, who told me Diane Feinstein has s compulsive lying disorder...not too unlike most of her liberal colleagues.

Another of their phony games. The question is - will the establishment Reps call them out on it.

Thats Very Funny & Extremely Hypocritical

@fangoh45     is saying - "Nothing more than a pitiful attempt to block a highly qualified appointee."

@rk9152         is saying - "Another of their phony games."

What say you on the GOP Majority holding up the Nomination of - Merrick Brian Garland - for over a year

Was he not Highly Qualifed?

Was this not a Phony Game?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 46

@cstotes wrote:

All this from the democrat party that is full of the likes of bildo clinton the rapist and his loser wife who is the crooked politician of the century. You losers have a lot to be thankful for.....lol Keep up the lies and crooked politics, it will elect more Republicans!

I believe that you are missing a very important point. If all Democrats  didn't care about Clinton and his wife and all the corrups politicians that have existed. do you believe that Trump would have become President?    Now there is one more to simply delete from Politics. 

Eventually Democrats, Independents and Republicans will actually learn to vote properly.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 46

@cstotes wrote:

I didn't realize this community was so full of people with dementia and alzhiemers. Brett will be confirmed in spite of the lies and treachery of you democrats. You have no character or integrity. Go back to your knitting!

You may be right - Republicans have proven they cannot pass the legislation they say they want, but with a 5th nazi on SCOTUS, they'll just let them adjudicate their agenda. That might be enough to get the GOPers to overlook his racist, plutocratic, misogynistic character that is only approved of by 20% of Americans on its best day.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 46

@fangoh45 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Kavanaugh is accused of being a Sexual Pig

Brett Kavanaugh reportedly accused of sexual misconduct in letter flagged to the FBI by Democrats

Democrats alerted the FBI on Thursday to decades-old sexual-misconduct allegations against President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, according to reports and a person familiar with the matter.

The potentially damning claims, which come as the Senate prepares to vote on Kavanaugh’s nomination to the highest court in the land, were made in a letter obtained by Senate Judiciary Committee ranking member Dianne Feinstein, a Democratic source told the Daily News.

Source - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-news-democrats-fbi-secret-letter-kavanaugh-20180913-stor...

Oh, another unnamed source, who wants to remain anonymous claiming DECADES old allegations. Get real. Nothing more than a pitiful attempt to block a highly qualified appointee. Get back with us when you have some provable facts,

By the way, I have a reliable, source, wishing to remain anonymous, who told me Diane Feinstein has s compulsive lying disorder...not too unlike most of her liberal colleagues.

Another of their phony games. The question is - will the establishment Reps call them out on it.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 46

@fangoh45 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@nctarheelWhat more could The Supreme Court ask for or Want?
Lie, sexual misconduct , support sexual predators, launder money, love our enemies, turn on our friends, go to bed w/Putin and believe him over your own Country.
Yup, sounds like he'll fit in just fine.
I wonder what would happen if you lied to a Supreme Court Judge, just asking?

Well we had a past president who fit the bill on all those accounts.

We also have a Current One that exceeds - "the bill"

BUT

Presidents don't get Elected for the rest of their Lives...................................although this one is seriously thinking about it

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 46

@n566192l wrote:

So much time is being waisted on someone who clearly isn't right for the job.

Actually, all this effort is being expended by the Dems because he IS right for the job but that isn't what they want. They want a law maker not a law interpreter.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 46

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Republicans don't  care - after all, they elected and continue to cover for a wussygrabbing sexual assaulting orange toad as POTUS. So what's a little more sexual assault on SCOTUS going to matter?

I do truily hope every Republican daddy has a daughter who meets someone like the men Daddy elects to public office.

Perhaps NOW Collins will actually do the right thing, but i doubt it - she's a Republican after all.

No wonder  Independents and frustrated Republicans  have very little appetite to vote for Democrats.     YOu continuous demonizing of the Republicans in General  creates a lot of mistrust in the things that you point out.
Again, NOt all Republicans are the ones that you seem to generalize, Many of us recognize what is happening today. and are trying hard to see how we can put an end to this nightmare.

We don't need your continuous insults and putting all of us in the same kettle. to deal with the situation that we are seeing in the present.

When will you post an unbiased post in which you don't have to insult all Republicans.?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 46

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@nctarheelWhat more could The Supreme Court ask for or Want?
Lie, sexual misconduct , support sexual predators, launder money, love our enemies, turn on our friends, go to bed w/Putin and believe him over your own Country.
Yup, sounds like he'll fit in just fine.
I wonder what would happen if you lied to a Supreme Court Judge, just asking?

Well we had a past president who fit the bill on all those accounts.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 46

@easyed598 wrote:

Mickstuder wrote-No Woman I went to High School with or was in the Service with as a teenager has accused me of Sexual Assault

I've been married 4 different times to 3 different woman - none of them has ever accused me of Sexual Assault-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Teenage sex isn`t considered  assault if it is consenual. I assume it was consenual if it took 35 years for the un-name woman to come  forward.   Married 4 times to 3 different woman ??? I assume one woman married you twice.

CONCORD, N.H. — A graduate of an elite New Hampshire prep school convicted of using a computer to lure an underage student for sex — requiring him to register as a sex offender for life — is asking for a new trial.

In 2015, Owen Labrie, of Tunbridge, Vermont, was acquitted of raping a 15-year-old classmate a year earlier as part of "Senior Salute," a game of sexual conquest, at St. Paul's School in Concord.

But he was found guilty of the felony computer charge and several misdemeanor counts of sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child. He was sentenced to a year in jail.

Now 21, he is out on appeal but still follows a strict curfew requiring him to be at home between 5 p.m. and 8 a.m.

Brock Turner, the former Stanford University student and champion swimmer who was found guilty in March 2016 of sexually assaulting an unconscious woman on campus

Yes married 3 times by age 25 - married to the same woman for the last 44 years

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors