Honored Social Butterfly

Kavanaugh Accused of Sexual Misconduct

Kavanaugh is accused of being a Sexual Pig

Brett Kavanaugh reportedly accused of sexual misconduct in letter flagged to the FBI by Democrats

Democrats alerted the FBI on Thursday to decades-old sexual-misconduct allegations against President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, according to reports and a person familiar with the matter.

The potentially damning claims, which come as the Senate prepares to vote on Kavanaugh’s nomination to the highest court in the land, were made in a letter obtained by Senate Judiciary Committee ranking member Dianne Feinstein, a Democratic source told the Daily News.

Source - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-news-democrats-fbi-secret-letter-kavanaugh-20180913-stor...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Honored Social Butterfly

@n566192l wrote:

So much time is being waisted on someone who clearly isn't right for the job.

Would you suggest Maxine Waters as a more qualified candidate?

Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Would you suggest Maxine Waters as a more qualified candidate?

Nah, I suggest Merrick Garland.  You can't really believe the  Dems are more crooked than the Republicans on picking scotus. You may say that, but at that point its just running mouth against your own beliefs.

So it begins.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

First, Trump the Trump Cult & the GOP want a guy who has his supporters signal the Nazi's during a Live Hearing that the fix is in on White Supremacy when Kavanaugh gets appointed to SCOTUS

Scarlet Letter.png

Now We Learn - Kavanaugh is a Moral Junk Yard Dog just like Trump - who Sexually Assaults young woman

Just like that Other Favorite Trump Judge

Judge Moore

Judge Roy Moore.png

" )
" - Anonymous

Honored Social Butterfly

Mickstuder wrote-Now We Learn - Kavanaugh is a Moral Junk Yard Dog just like Trump - who Sexually Assaults young woman------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I assume you were a choir boy when you were a teenager. News flash!!! Most teenagers have some sort of sexual experience when they were teenagers and  it doesn`t make you a junk yard dog. Nice try but that boat don`t float.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

Mickstuder wrote-Now We Learn - Kavanaugh is a Moral Junk Yard Dog just like Trump - who Sexually Assaults young woman------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I assume you were a choir boy when you were a teenager. News flash!!! Most teenagers have some sort of sexual experience when they were teenagers and  it doesn`t make you a junk yard dog. Nice try but that boat don`t float.

News flash. Moore was an adult male preying on underage girls. 

News flash. Kavanaugh is nt being accused of consensual sex with this gal, because at this point who hasnt. He participated in an attempt at GANG RAPE.

So it begins.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

I have a Facebook Account and I am friends with almost 100 of the 200 people in my High School Graduating Class - more than 1/2 of them are woman

No Woman I went to High School with or was in the Service with as a teenager has accused me of Sexual Assault

I've been married 4 different times to 3 different woman - none of them has ever accused me of Sexual Assault

I Still Wouldn't Pass the Vetting Process to be on the Supreme Court

And Neither has Kavanaugh

" )
" - Anonymous

Honored Social Butterfly

Mickstuder wrote-No Woman I went to High School with or was in the Service with as a teenager has accused me of Sexual Assault

I've been married 4 different times to 3 different woman - none of them has ever accused me of Sexual Assault-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Teenage sex isn`t considered  assault if it is consenual. I assume it was consenual if it took 35 years for the un-name woman to come  forward.   Married 4 times to 3 different woman ??? I assume one woman married you twice.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

Mickstuder wrote-No Woman I went to High School with or was in the Service with as a teenager has accused me of Sexual Assault

I've been married 4 different times to 3 different woman - none of them has ever accused me of Sexual Assault-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Teenage sex isn`t considered  assault if it is consenual. I assume it was consenual if it took 35 years for the un-name woman to come  forward.   Married 4 times to 3 different woman ??? I assume one woman married you twice.

3 million years ago my 17 yr old buddy went to jail for consensual sex with his 16 yr old girlfriend. Her parents pushed it. Laws are tougher now than back in the day.

So it begins.
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

CONCORD, N.H. — A graduate of an elite New Hampshire prep school convicted of using a computer to lure an underage student for sex — requiring him to register as a sex offender for life — is asking for a new trial.

In 2015, Owen Labrie, of Tunbridge, Vermont, was acquitted of raping a 15-year-old classmate a year earlier as part of "Senior Salute," a game of sexual conquest, at St. Paul's School in Concord.

But he was found guilty of the felony computer charge and several misdemeanor counts of sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child. He was sentenced to a year in jail.

Now 21, he is out on appeal but still follows a strict curfew requiring him to be at home between 5 p.m. and 8 a.m.

Brock Turner, the former Stanford University student and champion swimmer who was found guilty in March 2016 of sexually assaulting an unconscious woman on campus

Yes married 3 times by age 25 - married to the same woman for the last 44 years

" )
" - Anonymous

Honored Social Butterfly

Seriously, is this really the best Republicans can do?

I find that hard to believe.

There has to be one Republican Judge out there who does have to lie under oath and evade to hide all of his defects.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I didn't realize this community was so full of people with dementia and alzhiemers. Brett will be confirmed in spite of the lies and treachery of you democrats. You have no character or integrity. Go back to your knitting!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@quidduo wrote:

I didn't realize this community was so full of people with dementia and alzhiemers. Brett will be confirmed in spite of the lies and treachery of you democrats. You have no character or integrity. Go back to your knitting!

You may be right - Republicans have proven they cannot pass the legislation they say they want, but with a 5th nazi on SCOTUS, they'll just let them adjudicate their agenda. That might be enough to get the GOPers to overlook his racist, plutocratic, misogynistic character that is only approved of by 20% of Americans on its best day.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@quidduo wrote:

You may be right - Republicans have proven they cannot pass the legislation they say they want, but with a 5th nazi on SCOTUS, they'll just let them adjudicate their agenda. That might be enough to get the GOPers to overlook his racist, plutocratic, misogynistic character that is only approved of by 20% of Americans on its best day.

I'm sure your preference would be a Communist, but that ain't happening. An anonymous tip from a liberal to another liberal - boy that's proof!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png