Credit freezes are free under a federal law that just went into effect. Learn how to protect your credit.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Kavanaugh Accused of Sexual Misconduct

Message 41 of 46

link - White House spokeswoman Kerri Kupec did not outright deny the allegations against Kavanaugh but blasted Democrats for introducing them so late in the process.

Possibly if Kavanaugh's "not-available" history in the G.W.Bush Library had been available during "the process", this particular issue would have been introduced much earlier.  Shucks.

“Throughout his confirmation process, Judge Kavanaugh has had 65 meetings with senators — including with Senator Feinstein — sat through over 30 hours of testimony, addressed over 2,000 questions in a public setting and additional questions in a confidential session,” Kupec said in a statement. “Not until the eve of his confirmation has Sen. Feinstein or anyone raised the specter of new ‘information’ about him.”

Any question regarding sexual misconduct is not new "information".  These types of inquiries are commonplace, as are questions about gamboling, that we know he has answered.  2000 questions now and a similar amount he has faced throughout his career - as a public servant(!)  IMO the new "information" here will be further evidence that Kavanaugh has no compunction about lying under oath to achieve his goals.  The "misconduct" may be minor but the crime will be perjury.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 46

Sexual misconduct and a compulsive gambler.

Almost PERFECT in TRUMP THE CHUMP'S eyes.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 46
@Olderscout66 said I do truily hope every Republican daddy has a daughter who meets someone like the men Daddy elects to public office.

They will NOT CARE and put him thru anyway. A dirty Judge on the Supreme Court can you believe it. If the 2 females who are not in agreement with Roe v Wade and pass him thru with this new allegation, they are as bad as the rest of them, and it will be a shame.

I really hate to say this, but when I read these post when it concerns sexual assault and the Rep. don't care, I like you hope every Rep. has a daughter, maybe even a wife, who meets someone and has this tragedy in their life. Then again, why should I care they DON'T.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 46

@mickstuder wrote:

Kavanaugh is accused of being a Sexual Pig

Brett Kavanaugh reportedly accused of sexual misconduct in letter flagged to the FBI by Democrats

Democrats alerted the FBI on Thursday to decades-old sexual-misconduct allegations against President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, according to reports and a person familiar with the matter.

The potentially damning claims, which come as the Senate prepares to vote on Kavanaugh’s nomination to the highest court in the land, were made in a letter obtained by Senate Judiciary Committee ranking member Dianne Feinstein, a Democratic source told the Daily News.

Source - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-news-democrats-fbi-secret-letter-kavanaugh-20180913-stor...

Republicans don't  care - after all, they elected and continue to cover for a wussygrabbing sexual assaulting orange toad as POTUS. So what's a little more sexual assault on SCOTUS going to matter?

I do truily hope every Republican daddy has a daughter who meets someone like the men Daddy elects to public office.

Perhaps NOW Collins will actually do the right thing, but i doubt it - she's a Republican after all.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 46

So much time is being waisted on someone who clearly isn't right for the job.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Kavanaugh Accused of Sexual Misconduct

Message 46 of 46

Kavanaugh is accused of being a Sexual Pig

Brett Kavanaugh reportedly accused of sexual misconduct in letter flagged to the FBI by Democrats

Democrats alerted the FBI on Thursday to decades-old sexual-misconduct allegations against President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, according to reports and a person familiar with the matter.

The potentially damning claims, which come as the Senate prepares to vote on Kavanaugh’s nomination to the highest court in the land, were made in a letter obtained by Senate Judiciary Committee ranking member Dianne Feinstein, a Democratic source told the Daily News.

Source - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-news-democrats-fbi-secret-letter-kavanaugh-20180913-stor...

( " “I don’t want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the Four Horsemen of Calumny — Fear, Ignorance, Bigotry, and Smear.”) Margaret Chase Smith

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies